BestFriend 010

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

Okay… What would I do. They leave me at this bar with that drunk man over there. How can I say goodbye if he’s drunk. I asked one of the waiters to help me assist Key. I call for a cab and send him to his apartment. Why this man drunk this much if he will end up like this. I lay him on his bed and cleaned his body.

“God…” he’s not that muscular but why am I blushing. Stop being a ert girl Amber.

Now, how can I say goodbye If you will not hear me. I’m leaving you tomorrow.

“Bestfriend… I’ll go back to LA tomorrow… Sorry for just saying this now. I don’t know when I will be back or if I going back here again. But you know what, thanks for being part of my. Thank you for everything. I learned a lot of things from you. You’re the first person I knew when I went here. You were my first friend since my first day here. Thank you for letting me experience to have a friend for a long time. I wish I make friends when I got back to LA. You know, my life would be worthless if I haven’t met you…. and lastly, thank you because I learn how to love because of you… Aishh… why am I crying…”

“Key… I don’t want to leave you… sorry… Sorry for being a coward… Sorry because I can’t fight my love… It’s better to be just your friend than nothing…. You will be happy with Nicole Unnie… you must or else I’ll be back here and take you away from her…”

“Can I call you Oppa? I’m sure you will laugh at me if you hear me call you Oppa. I’m sure you will say ‘Tomboyah… What did you eat and you call me that?’ Or else you’ll say ‘Yah Amber, it should be Hyung… not Oppa’. Right? But I don’t care. I want to call you Oppa. I always wanted.”

“I’ll tell you a secret…. Kris confessed to me before he met Krystal… and after the presentation, L confessed to me… Funny right? What did they saw in me? I wish they lend their eyes to you so you can also see it… But you know what the funniest is… I rejected them… Because I like you… yes I like you… I like you Key…”

O my God, I wish you could hear me now…

“I like you Key… Not just like… I love you… but I can’t love you because you already have Nicole Unnie…” I’m crying so hard now.

“I love you… You evil Diva… Why you let me fall for you… I always want you… I want your hug, your kiss… everthing… I hate you for giving me this feeling…”

.

.

.

.

“For the last time… Key… Can I asked a remembrance….”

Ahhhh… what am I thinking….

“Just one… Please? Can I?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Can I kiss you?” Amber whispered at the sleeping boy. Her face was red, not because she cried… She was blushing. She took a deep breath and leaned her face down to his. Soon she felt their lips touched. It feels great.

“Hhrrrmm…” Key groaned the cause her eyes widen.

‘Ohmagad…’ She quickly pulled away from him. “Sorry… I didn’t mean to—” She looked at him. “Key… Key?”

She patted the boy’s arm but he didn’t respond. “Thank God, I thought you already awake.”

“I love you Key… Always remember that…” She said as she fell asleep with her head on his chest.

+++mybestfriend+++

Key awakened because of the pounding on his door that morning. His head was heavy, maybe because he drank too much last night. Thanks that Amber was there to accompany him. “Where is that girl?” He asked himself as he found himself alone at the bed. He was too happy last night as he found Amber soundly sleeping on his chest. She so adorable while sleeping. She keep on mumbling that she love him and he can’t stop smiling as he heard those words from her. Amber didn’t know how many times he answered her with the same words. He even cry in happiness.

He got up from his bed and went to open the door. It was Nicole and Jonghyun looked like in a hurry.

“What’s in this early?” he asked in a husky voice.

“Gosh Key… It’s already 10:45. Go change… Palli.” Nicole was pushing him back to his room.

“Wait… Do we have any important things to do today?”

Jonghyun stopped grabbing some clean clothes on his closet and turned to him. “You didn’t know?”

“What should I need to know?”

“Aishh… Amber is going back to LA this morning.”

“What?? Why I didn’t know that?” Key asked as he grabbed the clothes from Jonghyun.

“I’ll wait you guys at the car. We only have 30 minutes left before her flight.”

Key quickly changed once Nicole got out of the room. “Why you guys didn’t told me before?”

“We just knew this morning from L.”

“L?” Key stopped for a while.

“It doesn’t matter right now… We need to hurry…”

+++mybestfriend+++

The three arrived at Inchion at exactly 11:5, meaning they only have 10 minutes left. Key hurriedly ran inside the airport as Nicole and Jonghyun followed him. After three minutes, they found the others. Luna and Kystal was crying on the side. Kris, L, and Jia was sitting like they were outside the OR.

“Amber Unnie…” Luna cried out.

Kris stood up as he saw them.

“Where is she?” Key immediately asked. “A-amber…”

“Unnie…” Krystal blurted out and cry after.

“What happen to them?” Nicole asked.

“We didn’t catch her.” Kris said to them.

“Jackie txted… Amber took different flight, two hours early than her original flight.” Jia explained.

“Hyung sorry… I just knew this morning…” L said.

“I—It’s okay… It’s not your fault… I should have known…”

He fell on his knees. Tears started to fall on his cheeks. “I should have said earlier…. I’m such a fool…” Jonghyun and Jia helped him to get up from the floor.

“It’s okay… she’ll be back… We just need to wait.” Jia said to comfort him.

“Amber… Please comeback…I’ll wait for you… I—I love…. You…”

They smiled as they heard those words from him.

 

To be continued...

 

AN: two or three chapters left...

What will happen....

Find out soon.

 

(PD: Is there any special reason why we came here?

AMBER: Shinee Key oppa really love fish and chips.) kekeke... Amber in Amazing F(x)...