BestFriend 005

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

 

“Amber-ah. Is that you?” Jonghyun looked at her face like he was watching a horror movie.

“No… It’s Frankenstein.”

“It’s that really a make-up?” He checked her face from left to right.

“What possessed you to wear a make-up?” Kris asked.

“Let’s just say, two aliens dashed into my dorm and forcedly apply this yuckie things on my face.”

“What did you called yuckie… ” Krystal sticks her tongue out to her and turned to her boyfriend.

“It’s pretty, what do you think oppa?”

“Well, it’s nice that Amber’s trying that girly stuff but isn’t it weird to see a girl wearing make up in a boy’s uniform?” Kris bluntly said.

“Key will surely freak out if he saw you like this.” as Jonghyun said that, Amber hurriedly walked out of the music room and went to the restroom to washed her face.

+++mybestfriend+++

“What I’m gonna do if I saw him.” I was asking my reflection. I’m so nervous. I already ditch at two of my subjects just to avoid him. I don’t know why I’m feeling awkward when they around. I was the one they left at the mall. Yeah right. I don’t need to feel this way. So breathing hard, I walked out of the restroom and made my way to the locker room. I feel like my head is spinning.

I quickly change into my basketball jersey before somebody walked in and saw me changing. Well, we have changing room but I’m too lazy just right now to go there.

“I thought they put the changing room for a reason but why this little tomboy is changing here?” I got shocked. Why this man is here anyway, I just said that I don’t want to see him now right.

“Yah Amber-ah.”

Just shout you punk… I won’t talk to you.

I just ignored him and walk on my way to the court. “Why you skipped the class this morning?”

“Look, Amber… I’m sorry about what happen…  I didn’t mean to…”

Try harder… You just turned me into a left-over kim-chi last time.

“Yah… Amber.”

“Hey, Amber… Faster! The game gonna start now.” Thanks that L called me, or else I’m gonna scold this Diva until his ear bleeds. Aishh… Why I suddenly felt my head become heavy?

+++mybestfriend+++

Key had no choice but to wait for Amber finish the game. It feels for him like a century because he was not a fan of sports, but he need to be patient. He knows Amber, she will torture him before accepting his apology.

“Aishhh… When this game will end?” He was already stomping his foot. Amber just smiled at him cynically that caused him felt even guiltier.

“She’s really mad at me.”

“Pass me the ball.” Amber shouted. Key’s gaze just focused on her. He suddenly became worried because Amber keeps on rubbing her forehead.

“What’s wrong with that girl?” He felt like his body has a mind on its own as he ran towards the court when he saw her fell down.

“Yah Amber.”

“Let’s take her to the cli—”  L’s sentence hang on the air as Key were already lifted her into a bridal style and ran to the clinic.

+++mybestfriend+++

“She’s okay now… and make sure she will eat once she got her consciousness. Her stomach is empty… That’s why she collapsed… I’ll just get some medicine for her.” The school nurse said before leaving him at the clinic.

Key looked at her weak face. He was so worried about her. He her hair repeatedly while watching her sleeping. After almost thirty minutes, Amber finally awakened. She got shocked when she saw Key in front of her but she keep her poker face.

“Yah Amber.”

Amber just ignored him and tried to get back to sleep.

“Yah… I’m sorry about what happened. I shouldn’t do that…”

“I looked like an idiot there… don’t you know that?” She said in a low voice but Key knew that she was just trying to be calm.

“I won’t do that again… Promise.”

It was a long silent moment, Amber was holding back her tears.

“Just make sure… or else…”

“Want an icecream?” Key surely knows her weakness because she just got up from the bed and excitedly turned to him.

“Your treat.”

+++mybestfriend+++

“How’s the icecream.” Key asked and Amber just glared at him. “What now? You still mad at me. I thought I already said sorry.”

“Just shut your mouth. I’m not accepting your apology yet.” Amber said to him but she was just playing around. Key’s face become worried, and she’s inwardly happy seeing him like that. “Yahhh… Amber.”

“I won’t accept your apology unless you buy me a cap.”

“What? Are you serious?”

“Oh I thought you want me to accept your apology.” Amber said and walked ahead of him.

“Yah, how about… We go on shopping this weekend?” Key shouted behind her.

“I don’t like shopping anymore. I had traumatic experience about that thing…” Amber said that made him bit his lower lip.

“Yah Amber.”

“See you tomorrow.” Amber just waved on him. He didn’t notice that they already reached her dorm. He watched Amber until she disappeared from his sight before he made his way to his house.

“I didn’t know that I made you this upset… I promise I will make things up…”

+++mybestfriend+++

To be continued...

AN: Thanks 4 subscribing...

don't 4get to leave a comment...

Comming Soon...