BestFriend 009

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

 

“What’s up unnie?” Krystal asked. Nicole was dragging the whole gang to the cafeteria.

“Pretty excited? Something happened to that girl.” Jonghyun stated. Luna and Amber were just following them.

“I will treat you all and I will announce something later.”

“Why I feel like you’re having an aura of an inlove person?” Kris spoke but he doesn’t look like he was interested whether she is or not. Nicole smiled at him.

They took the long vacant table at the cafeteria and Nicole asked them to pick what they want.

“So what is it?” Kris impatiently asked.

“Wait until we are complete. Key is not here yet.”

Amber bit her lower lip as she will having a hint of what will going to happen.

+++mybestfriend+++

Oh God… Is it the time? I’m not ready yet. What will happen to me if they already announced that they are dating?

“Hey… What’s all of a sudden?” Oh my beloved bestfriend is here already. Why did you came? Don’t you know that I’ll get hurt if you say about your dating status?

“Oh… He’s here. I’ll announce it… Where I’m gonna start…” Nicole Unnie said. Key stop her please.

“Wait Nicole… Can I talk to you for a minute?”

Thanks God… You really love me… Wait! What he will say to her? Ohmagoshhhh.

“Sure.”

“Follow me…”

Key left and Nicole unnie followed him outside the cafeteria while me, I’m just sitting here, burning with jealousy.

“What’s up with that two weirdo.” I heard Jonghyun said.

“I don’t know.”

They were planning to announce their relationship don’t you guys know that? Aishhh… I want to cry nowwww.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Are you sure?” Nicole asked as if Key was just kidding.

“Really sure. Please I need your help. Don’t announce your relationship with Jinwoon Hyung today. I just want to know if she like me…”

“So you’re asking me to continue the acting… This time to make Amber realize that she like you… Sounds fun.”

“Yeah…”

“You know, Amber likes you. You don’t need to do this.” Nicole said.

“I’m not sure if she like me. She said that she like someone… Gosh… What if it’s L?”

“L? You have a point, I’ve always saw them together recently…”

“See… So?”

“Okay, fine… I’ll do it.”

+++mybestfriend+++

“Yah… what took you so long? We almost finish eating.” Jonghyun said as Nicole and Key got back to their table.

“Ani. I just asked this girl to return the favor I did for her.” Key explained. He looked at Amber who was just silently eating her food.

“So what that thing you were talking about?” Kris asked Nicole.

“Oww… That thing. I guess I’ll announce it some other time.” Amber sighed as she heard Nicole said that. “I’ll need to focus for the final project for now.” Nicole added.

“Yeah, we haven’t started practicing yet.” Key said and started eating his sandwich.

“Okay… Thank for the food then.” Kris said and Nicole just waved her hand in a ‘don’t mention it’ manner.

“So, I’ll get the research at Hyo Noona’s house, do you want to come with me?” Key was asking Nicole but his gaze was on Amber. Amber simply looked up and saw Nicole nodded with a smile and look back down to her food to avoid her eyes looking at the sweet moment in front of her.

“Good. Let’s go after class. Then we’ll go shopping after getting the papers.”

“Sounds great.”

Krystal and Luna noticed Amber’s uneasiness. They knew Amber will walked home alone later.

“Oppa I can’t go home with you later, I want to walk with Amber unnie.” Krystal said to Kris. He just nodded as he can’t resist his girlfriend’s aego.

“Dino-yah. Would you mind if I walked with Amber after class?” Luna asked his dino boyfriend.

“I won’t mind if you will let me join.”

“Of course I will.”

+++mybestfriend+++

Three weeks had passed. Three weeks that seems like a hell weeks to me. Everynight I cried myself to bed. It was hurt to see them together everyday. He often asked me if I was okay, of course I lied. I never said my true feelings. Call me a coward but I guess he will be happy with her. All I wanted was his happiness.

Were here at the videoke bar. I’m watching Jjong and Key dancing while Krystal and Luna was having a duet, Nicole and Kris was cheering for them. I watched them laughing. Why can’t I feel the happiness they’re feeling right now? We’re having a celebration. The final examination just end and it means it’s the end of this school year. I passed the presentation, thanks to L. I feel sad for rejecting him, he’s such a great guy. Yes, he confessed to me after the presentation. It’s just that I can’t have him while my heart was beating for someone. I’m sure he’ll find his Miss Right. Like Kris, looked at him now, he’s happy with Krystal.

“Uhm… I’ll go first.” Nicole unnie said as she was reading a text message on her phone and leave. Hhuh… How can she leave just like that? How can she leave Key with that condition?

“Yah, we’ll leave first… This Dino was already drunk.” Luna said.

“We’ll send you.” Kris said and took his car keys at the table.

“Unnie, well go now. You need to talk to him. Don’t leave just like that… Just say goodbye or something, tell him you love him.” Krystal said and leave me with Key. How that girl knew that I’ll leave Korea tomorrow?

 

To be continued...

AN: Keybummie...

hehehe... You need to make your move or else...

.....

She rejected L and Kris because of you...

 

ADVERTISEMENT ALLERT:

Wanna see a different KeyBer?

Visist my KEYBERworld... my KeyBer photogallery...

Click HERE and Subscribe.