BestFriend 006

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

Two weeks already had passed and Key and Amber got back to their usual routine. Key bought the cap that surprised her. He even baked cookies for her. She feels like she was the happiest woman alive.

“Alright… I will tell him about my feelings tomorrow...” Amber let out a sigh before she went to sleep. Tomorrow is a special day for her, Key promised that they will go to the amusement park and since they have no classes on the day ahead, she will have a chance to spend her day with him.

“I’m so excited for tomorrow.”

+++mybestfriend+++

“What should I wear?” Ottokhae… I didn’t even notice that I don’t have clothes that would make me looked even just a little girly. What to do now?

I had no other choice… I call my cousin…

“Hey Amby, why you suddenly call me?”

“Vic I need your help.”

“Why? Are you in trouble?”

“No… Kind of but… Just come over here… I’ll wait for you…?”

+++mybestfriend+++

"Hey Nicole over here!"

"Hey Key, so did you let Amber know?"

“I will tell her later. We will meet at the park today.”

“Are you sure she will accept—”

“I’m sure she will…” Key smiled and the worries written on Nicole’s face suddenly fade.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Unnie, h-how do I look?” Amber asked after Victoria finished applying make-up on her face, she suddenly got confused under her stare. “Do I look bad?”

“Gosh Amber, why are you hiding such goddess beauty?” Victoria said and Amber blushed.

“He will be very lucky…”

“Yah… Don’t tease me.”

“Okay… what do you want to wear?”

“I want jeans, but I want to look a little girly.”

“Okay, as you wish princess.” Victoria said as she starts picking some clothes for her. Amber just chuckling behind her.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Yah… Where are you?” Key was talking to Amber on the phone. He was already arrived at the place for fifteen minutes now.

“Yah, don’t shout… I’m already at the entrance.”

“Okay… Just wait me there… I’ll pick you up.” He said and ended the call. He walked through the crowd. He was searching for her but she was stunned when he spotted her.

Amber was sitting at one bench beside the entrance of the amusement park. She was turning her head trying to find her beloved bestfriend.

Key took this moment to adore her beauty. He chuckled when she saw her pouting and checking on her wristwatch. She even mumbled something that made her even more adorable in his eyes.

“Aishh… He said he was already here… I guess I’m just being fooled again.” Amber whispered to herself and made her way to the guard. “Ajushi, if someone asked if you saw a tomboy just now, just tell him I already left.” The guard nodded.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Key asked that made her startled.

“I-I… Going home?”

“I promised you that we’ll have a date today right?”

“D-date?”

“Yes date… Let’s go.”

Key grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. They tried all the rides on the amusement park. They even entered at the horror house. As what Key promised her, they spent the day together ‘till night.

“What’s with the sudden changes, do you already like someone?” Key asked and Amber just looked at him.

“Huh? What do you mean…” Amber looked away from him. Blushing.

“Actually… I want to tell you something…” they said unison that made them laugh.

“You first…” Key said.

“No. You first.” Amber said.

“Ladies first.”

“Now you’re admitting that I’m a girl.”

“With the way you look right now, what an ungentleman am I if I not treating you like one?”

“Gezzz… Just tell me what you want to say.”

“I’m dating someone.” That caused Amber chocked.

“M-mwo?”

“I’m already dating someone. I like her since the day I met her, and I just only had courage to ask her out. We’re not yet official but I’ll make sure she will accept me as her boy, sorry for not telling you…”

Amber feels like her heart was ripping apart. She wants to cry, but not in front of him so she tried her best to hold back her tears.

“I will introduce her to you…”

“You must…”

“So… will you approve my relationship with her?”

“I can’t answer that unless I meet her.” Amber tried to stand up, but her legs were shaking.

“You okay?” Key asked in concern. She just gave him a weak smile.

“I guess… I’m just tired. I want to go home…”

“Let’s go. I’ll send you back…”

She can’t protest because she didn’t want to be obvious in front of him, so she just let him send her back to her dorm.

One she got to her dorm, she walked directly to her room and cried as she can.

+++mybestfriend+++

“I never thought I will be this hurt… If only I just knew… I should control this stupid heart…”

“I’m such an idiot…”

“Pabo… Pabo…”

 

To be continued...

 

Chapter 7 coming up next