BestFriend 008

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

 

I’m bored here at the dorm. I want to go somewhere but Krystal and Luna are not available because they are having a double date with their boyfriends so I decided to call Key.

“Hey Key…”

“What’s up Amber?”

“Have you anything planned today?”

“Yeah, I’ll meet Nicole. Why?” Ouch. That was really hurt.

“Uhm… Nothing. Just asking.”

“Ahhh… Okay… I’ll hang up now, she’s already here.” Don’t. Please.

Oh my… That’s bad. He hanged up. What if I followed them? Should I?

+++mybestfriend+++

Amber was walking at the mall when she spotted someone familiar. She stopped and looked closely at the girl. It was Nicole. She waved at her but seems like she didn’t saw her.

“Why she’s alone? Where is Key?” Nicole smiled at one tall guy who approached her. Amber’s eyes widen when she saw her kissed the guy on the lips.

“What is going on?” She was asking herself. “Is she cheating on Key?”

“Cheating on who?” Amber startled and turned to the source of the voice. It was Key.

“U-uhm… Oh hi.” She was shocked. Why Nicole is with another guy and Key is not with her. She looked back to Nicole but they already gone.

“What are you doing here?” Key asked her while looking to where she was staring.

“You said you will meet Nicole Unnie? Why are you here?”

“I already met her. She was with someone now.” Key simply said and grabbed her hand. “Since you are here, let’s have a date.”

“B-but—”

“Ah oh. No buts. Let’s go.”

Amber just let him drag her. They went to the park near the mall and play with the kids there. It was fun. They treat the kids an icecream.

“Here’s yours.” Key gave her the strawberry flavored ice cream.

“T-thanks.”

Amber brightly smiled but her smile faded when she remember Nicole and the guy.

“Uhm Key.”

Key stopped his icecream and looked at her.

“Uhm… I saw…” Amber was having a second thought if she will tell him or not. If she tell him, it will only ruin the good day she were spending with him right now.

“What?”

“N-nothing… Let’s finished this, I want to go to sauna.”

“Great idea.”

+++mybestfriend+++

She was walking on the way to school with Key. She was startled when someone called her name. Both of them looked back to see who it was.

“Amber!” L hurriedly walked towards them. Amber curiously looked at him.

“Why?”

“I already got the topic about the final project. I research some information. I saved it all here at my flashdrive.” He handed her the flashdrive. “You may edit the document if you found unnecessary information. If you have any questions just asked me, I already gave you my number.”

“Oookay?”

“That’s all, I’ll go first.” L bowed ninety degrees and hurriedly walked ahead them. Amber didn’t notice that Key was nonstop making faces the whole time she was talking to L.

“I picked the best partner, hehe.” She proudly said. Key scoffed that made her looked up to him. “Wae?”

“Best partner…” Key was mocking her. “If I am your partner you will not do anything but to sit and relax and just wait for the final presentation.”

“Correction Mr. Kim, Hyoyeon Unnie was the one who was doing all of your research work. NOT you.”

“Y-yeah… But atleast I’m reading all of it, that’s why I passed in all the presentation.”

“But still—”

“I’m the almighty Key… and I’m better than him.”

“Who? L?”

“Yeah… and will you stop hanging out with him after the final presentation…”

“Wae?”

“Because…” Key stop and think for a good reason. “Because…”

“Because?”

“Aishh… Don’t ask about it… I don’t want you to go out with the boys except me… Got it?”

Amber can’t help but to chuckled at Key’s uneasiness. “L was a nice guy.” She added to .

“Yahhh! I just said that…”

“Okay… got it…”

“Good.”

+++mybestfriend+++

“Aishhh… That boy is getting into my nerve.” Key was getting irritated. He was watching Amber and L from afar as they were practicing or the final presentation. He was getting annoyed with the fact that Amber laugh with L the way she laugh when she’s with him. “Is he the one Amber was saying that she liked? It can’t be…”

“If Amber likes L…” He was talking to himself. “Then what about me…”

“What a coward… Just watching the girl that he like having fun with his rivals.” Key turned to his back. It was Kris. They’re not enemies but they’re not that close. He was shocked. What on earth that this man was talking to him now.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I know you like her…” Kris said and took the seat beside him.

“Who? Amber?” Key let out a fake laugh.

“Yah… Stop laughing like that. You looked like an idiot… Oh you really an idiot…”

“What makes you think that I like her?”

“It’s obvious… Make your move already… I’ll only say this to you once, but you know? If I hadn’t met Krystal, I will make her as my girl.” Kris said seriously.

“You like Amber?”

“Liked. I liked her… I guess you never know that Amber rejected me before because she said she already like someone. But it’s okay, I have my Krystal now and I love her.” Kris said and leaved him in a dumfounded expression.

“I guess I’ll need Nicole’s idea for this…”

+++mybestfriend+++

“Ajushi I want latte, give me two. Oh, and two croissant.…” Key said to the staff of the coffee shop as Amber was just curiously looking at him. Still didn’t know why Key dragged her away from L when they were on the way to the canteen to have a lunch with him. He was so rude, what she gonna say to L later. It’s so embarrassing.

“Explain.” She said, Key just oddly looked at her. “Yahhh… Are you not going to explain to me what’s going on?”

“I just want to take you out…”

“We can go out later…aishh… I promised L that I’ll treat him a lunch.”

“I feel pity for him…” He said. “You can just buy him food. Why you need to eat with him… What about me… You will let me to have my lunch alone.” He was pouting the whole time he said the whole sentence.

“Stop acting that you’re jealous?”

“I am jealous.” He whispered to himself still pouting. It made Amber chuckled and pinched his cheeks. “Awwwwwwwwwww.”

“Aigooo…”

 

To be continued...

AN: How's this Chap...

We only have 5 or 6 chapters left...

I wan't to try writing Taglish fic...

KeyBer pa rin naman.