BestFriend 011

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

 

 

After two years…

Two years already had passed… I thought I will forget my feelings… I thought I will forget about him… I still love him… I feel so stupid for leaving him. If only I could back the times…

“Josephine... We’re gonna be late…”

“I’m almost done Mom… Can you help me with this dress?”

Yeah, I changed my style… From the boyish one to more feminine Amber. I thought it’s so hard at first but they helped me… Forgetting about him is the most hard than changing myself… I changed for him… only for him.

*Sigh.*

“Thinking of someone? Let me guess… K—” my mother teased me.

“Ani… I just remember him.”

“Be honest to Mom… Do you really love Kibum?” I thought that’s obvious. Why my mother is being too serious.

“Yes… I really love him… I love him so much.” Why I suddenly felt nervous… Something is going on here… Gonna find out later.

“Then if you meet him again… Just tell him what you really feel. He’s the reason why you cameback right.”

“Yes Mom…”

+++mybestfriend+++

“Kibum let’s go.” Mrs. Kim’s voice echoed inside the living room of the Kim’s mansion.

“Umma I’m almost done… Why are you so excited?” Key yelled from his room. “Can I bring Comdes with me?” he asked. Mrs. Kim just nodded because he already lifted the little puppy on his arms. The little puppy barks that made him chuckled.

“He’s much excited than me… By the way, where are we going?”

“I just want to meet some old friends.” Mrs. Kim said as she entered at the car.

“And you’re just bringing me along to be your driver?” Key rolled his eyes as he got into the driver’s seat. He placed his puppy on the seat beside him. Mrs. Kim is on the backseat.

“Well, sort of… But I’m sure you will thank me after this.” Mrs. Kim smiled at her son.

“Something’s wrong here.” Key stated and started driving to the place that his mother said. He doesn’t know why he felt anxiety as they get nearer and nearer to the coffee shop. Mixed emotions fill his heart… excitement, happiness… emotions that he can only feel when he’s with her. The girl that holds his heart… the girl that left him two years ago… the girl that he loves… his bestfriend.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Josephine. Wait me here okay? I’m just going to call your father.” Amber just nodded and her mother left. She looked around the coffee shop, it was the same two years ago. She often went to that place with him. Amber was busy reminiscing her memories on that coffee shop when her puppy barked.

“Hey princess, quiet… you don’t want umma to be embarrassed right.” She said while the head of the puppy. But the puppy keeps barking and jumps from her lap.

“Yah… Where are you going?” She followed her dog that was now running towards the entrance of the coffee shop. She chuckled when she saw her dog playing with the other dog.

“Princess… He’s not Jack Jack…” She said and turned to the other puppy. “You’re cute… What’s your name little angel?”

“Yah… Comdes, where are you—”

Amber startled as she heard the voice. It’s been a long time, she waited long to hear that voice again…

Key knit his brows and just looked down the girl who was playing with the two puppies. The girl was sitting with her knee. She looked familiar to him. He was chuckling at his own thought. The girl can’t be her, she has long hair and even wearing a dress.

Key had a sigh and talk to the girl. “Miss… Can I take my puppy…”

Amber was frozen… She’s afraid to look at him…

“Hey…” Key said…

Amber looked up to him… Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at his face.

Key was shocked… ‘This can’t be…’ He was staring at the girls face. She changed a lot but her eyes told him that it was her… He cleared his throat. He don’t know what to say.

“Amber…” He wanted to say her name but it no sounds came out from his mouth.

Amber stood while staring at his eyes. Suddenly she forgot all the words that she wanted to say. Her hands were shaking as she held his face.

No words were spoken, Key pulled her in an embrace. His hands lifted her chin and leaned his face to hers for a kiss. Amber was shocked but she let him kissed her. Her arms wrapped on his neck as he deepened their kiss. Key pulled her even closer as they let their tongues danced on a rhythms that only lover know. They pulled apart to catch their breath. Amber smiled at him.

“Amber…” Key said still catching his breath.

“Who’s Amber?”

“Huh?” Key looked at her, totally confused.

“I’m not Amber...”

“What? You’re not Amber? Why you let me kissed you?”

“I’m Liu Yiyun.” Amber said, but Key still didn’t get her.

“Yiyun?” Key got more confused. The name is familiar to him.

“You’re not Korean right? Then what’s your Chinese name?”

“Yiyun… Liu Yiyun…”

“Yahhh!!! Amber you scared me… I thought it’s not really you.” Key shouted that made the people looked at them.

“Don’t shout… People are staring…” Amber hid her face in her palm.

“We already kissed in front of them… there’s no use to hide your face.” Key .

“Ahhh…” Amber’s eyes widen as she realized. She moved closer to him and buried her already red face on his chest. Key was nonstop smiling and hugged her.

He leaned to her ear and whispered… “I love you… Amber…”

Amber pulled from his hug and looked at him. “Really?”

“Yahhh… I really love you.”

“Then prove it to me…” Amber was just teasing him but Key took it seriously as he cupped her face and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. Amber smiled before returning his kiss. They stayed kissing and all the people on the coffee shop are already watching and teasing them. Wolf whistle will be heard but they don’t mind it at all. Their puppies are already running around the place. Key let out a frustrated groan when someone patted his shoulder.

“Ehrmm… You had kissed my daughter twice… Are you willing to marry her?”

“Dad…”

“Should we discuss the detail of the wedding?” Mrs. Kim teased.

“We should set the date first.”

“Yahhh… Mom!”

“Shall we?”

“Let’s go… You two can get along with yourselves there… I mean... Continue your business.” Mrs. Kim motioned the kissing part that made Amber even redder.

“Umma.” Key glared at his mother.

“Wae… You don’t want?”

“Ani… You can go now.” Key said to the three older people that caused him receive a glare from Amber.

The three already left and Mr. Liu took the two puppies with them.

“So… Shall we go to more private place?” Key asked.

“Let’s go… It’s so embarrassing here.”

+++mybestfriend+++

 

Chapter 12 or maybe the last Chapter coming up next!!!

Amber instagram update - Mentioning Key (garcons) 130709 

jack jack and bumkeyk ’s dog garcons are hospital buddies :D get well babies!

 

AN: I should used Jack Jack and Garcons... hehehe...

But anyway, Princes and Comdes is also cute!!!

I want dog!!!!!