Youngjae - Of Cords, Rhinestones and Birthdays

B.A.P Scenarios :)
Bouncing up and down excitedly, you can’t wait until your boyfriend, Yoo Youngjae of the popular boy group B.A.P, comes home. He had begged their manager to let him have the day to spend with you, since it’s your birthday, and they had given him the evening off.
 
Plugging in your headphones, you play B.A.P’s music, dancing around the apartment as you prepare a dinner for him when he gets home. You giggle because you now full well that Youngjae doesn’t live with you, but you like to pretend that he does.
 
Plopping the cord of one of your headphones into your mouth, you nibble on it as you prepare the dinner- a bad habit you have that Youngjae has been trying to kick you of- and you remember back to the day the both of you had met, nearly three years ago…
 
 
 
You sit alone on a bench outside your high school, taking your homemade lunch out from a brown bag. Usually you’d sit with your best friend, MiNa, but she was in front of the school fangirling over Yoo Youngjae, a boy that also attended the high school. 
 
He was now part of a rookie boy group called B.A.P, or something, and his popularity had raised exponentially because of this. Not feeling like being pushed around by a bunch of screaming teenage girls, you had decided to sit on the opposite side of the school by yourself and eat your lunch in peace.
 
Nibbling on one of your earphone cords, you unwrap your sandwich just to sigh and toss it aside. Ham and cheese. You /hate/ ham and cheese. Fully aware that your step mother wouldn’t have known this since you had only been living with her and your father for a few weeks, you didn’t hold it against her. 
 
Suddenly, there is a break in your sunlight and you look up to spot an out of breath, if not ridiculously attractive, boy. He raises his eyes to yours and smiles softly  before bending over and panting. Digging around in your paper bag, you hand him your water bottle, which he takes gratefully before dropping onto his behind on the ground in front of you.
 
He takes a few large swallows from the bottle before putting the cap back on and sighing as his stomach rumbles. Giggling, you pick up your discarded sandwich and hold it out to him.
 
“Here, eat this.” The boy blinks a few times in surprise before smiling shyly and taking it from you, unwrapping it and munching down before speaking with his mouth full, his already somewhat chubby cheeks puffed out even more,
 
“Fanks. I fowgot ma oon fud buck dar.” You giggle again and watch in fascination as he eats hungrily. A silence stretches as he finishes the sandwich and washes it down with the rest of the water from the bottle.
 
“You’re going to ruin your headphones, you know.” Scoffing, you look away from him, offended.
 
“And you’re going to get sick eating so fast.” Another silence stretches before you catch him smile out of the corner of your eye, and you can’t help but smile yourself.
 
“I’m Yoo Youngjae.” Turning your face to look at him, you place your hands in your lap, playing with the skirt of your school uniform sheepishly.
 
“I’m ________.”
 
 
 
Smiling to yourself at the memory, you pop your headphones cord out from your mouth and plate the food you had cooked, happy with the result. Without warning, two arms wrap around your waist and someone places a kiss on the crook of your neck; jumping, you turn around and let out an explosive breath when you realize it’s only your boyfriend.
 
“Youngjae, you just scared me half to death!” His sweet smile breaks onto his face as he steps closer to you, placing a kiss on your cheek.
 
“Happy birthday, jagiya.” Melting at his sweet words, you point at the food, giggling as you notice how his eyes light up excitedly. Taking your earphones out, the two of you take your plates and sit at the table, eating the food you had prepared as you listen to Youngjae talk excitedly about his day.
 
The smile on your face doesn’t fade as you watch him, happy that he was doing something that he loved so much. When the dinner was finished, you get up to take the plates, only to have Youngjae steer you instead towards the couch.
 
“No, no, no. It’s your birthday, /I’ll/ do the dishes. You sit.” He turns and gathers the dishes, bringing them to the kitchen and putting them into your dishwasher.Smirking as you realize that you could get used to this easily, and you flick on the television while waiting for him to return. Hearing some rustling, you become suspicious before calling over your shoulder.
 
“What are you doing over there, hmm?” Youngjae’s answer doesn’t come for a while, instead a few muffled curses can be heard, and then he appears once again with a bag in his hand. Sitting beside you on the couch, he hands them to you with a nervous grin.
 
“Happy birthday ______-ah.” Not able to keep your excited smile off of your face, you grab the bag and pull out the tissue paper, grabbing what is inside and bringing it out. Your eyes widen as you spot the pink solo Beats by Dr. Dre; they had to have been customized, because they are covered in little pink rhinestones. Before she can put them on her head, Youngjae steals them back, holding up his pinky finger.
 
“Uh-uh. Only if you promise, pinky-promise that you will not chew on the cords.” Giggling at his childishness, you pinky-swear him.
 
“I promise I will spare them my villainous chewing.” Youngjae wiggles where he is sitting, his smile very large on his face.
 
“Aigoooo~! My girlfriend is so cute!” He places the headphones on your head and wraps his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. The two of you stay like that all night, content in watching old black and white horror movies until the break of dawn.