Jongup - First Kiss

B.A.P Scenarios :)

 

Jongup sits on the edge of his bed, tapping his knee nervously as he watches you pace back and forth, chatting animatedly. You were excited because you parents had allowed you to audition for TS Entertainment; as soon as you heard you called your best friend and told him to good news. He had just gotten accepted as a trainee, and was nearly as excited as you. His mind keeps wandering, however, as you speak. He is a trainee and, if you get accepted, you will be as well…which means it will be hard to spend alone time with you. He had been trying to gather up the courage to tell you that he was in love with you, but he never could. He watched you with your boyfriends, never longer than a few months, and held you as you cried your heart out. And then there was himself, sitting their with a crying heart of his own as he watched the girl he loved die a little inside…

“Jonguppie….Jonguppie?” Jongup snaps his attention back to you, smiling softly.

“It’ll be tons of fun seeing you at TS once you get accepted.” Your smile spreads across your face in a way that makes Jongup’s heart flutter madly, and you continue to talk happily about your excitement. Suddenly, Jongup stands up and takes your hand, pulling you into his chest and swaying slowly. You pick up quickly on what he’s doing and the two of your begin to dance slowly in the middle of your room, his head tucked onto yours. You dance around in circles, laughing happily when he spins you away from him and then back in, and you turn your face up to him with a happy sigh.

“You’re the best friend a girl could have, you know that right?” Jongup stays silent, and you grow worried, “Jongup? Did I say something wrong?” Shaking his head, Jongup lets go of you and sits on the edge of your bed, fidgeting and looking down at his hands.

“I don’t want to just be your friend anymore, ______-ah.” A silence stretches for a long while before you whisper,

“Why didn’t you tell me…?” Jongup looks up at you in shock, and notices a blush on your cheeks as you continue, “I’ve been feeling the same way, Jongup…” A smile breaks out onto both faces, and you hold out your hand to Jongup, “Dance with me.” 

Jongup takes your hand and stands, pulling you close once more as the two of you begin to dance around your room slowly once more. Jongup looks down at you as you raise your face, and smiles softly when you giggle at him. He slows your dancing down and cups your cheeks in his hands before slowly leaning down, your lips almost touching. He lets out a soft sigh, which you think is adorable, before gently pressing his lips to yours. The tingling sensation is nearly overwhelming as you grab his biceps to steady yourself as you return the short yet sweet kiss. Jongup pulls away and places his forehead on yours, rubbing your nose with his.

 

“Saranghae, ________-ah.”