Zelo - Jealousy

B.A.P Scenarios :)
[9:40PM, Jul 8]
 
From: Kwonnie oppa <3
 
Hey, sweetheart, how’s the night going?
 
You laugh at the text you just recieved, a smile evident on your face. You were sitting on the couch at B.A.P’s dorm, squished between the arm of the couch and Kim Himchan. You were a trainee at TS Entertainment, and a classmate of Jongup’s, so he had introduced you to his fellow group mates as you prepared for your debut.
 
The boys were all watching a movie, which you had been enjoying, but you had gotten distracted by your phone flashing, signalling that you had gotten a new text message
 
[9:42PM, Jul 8]
 
To: Kwonnie oppa <3
 
Not much, watching a movie.
 
Himchan looks over at you, obviously bored, and raises and eyebrow, nudging you.
 
“Texting Yu Kwon-sshi again, ________-ah?” Your cheeks flush as you nudge him back.
 
“That’s none of your business, oppa.” Himchan shrugs and turns back to the movie, groaning when something over the top happens. Your eyes catch Zelo’s and you smile before turning back to your phone and giggling as it buzzes again.
 
[9:53PM, Jul 8]
 
From Kwonnie oppa <3
 
Which one, munchkin?
 
Himchan gets off of the couch from beside you and you spot Yongguk fully into the movie. So focused on him, you don’t notice somebody is sitting beside you, in Himchan’s spot, until you look up to see Zelo staring straight ahead to the tv screen. You sniff and turn back to your phone, but Zelo covers the screen, making you look up at him.
 
“Come skate with me, noona!” You giggle softly at the cutesy tone of his voice before nodding at him. His face lights up and he tells Yongguk that they were going outside for a bit, Yongguk nodding without listening, and Zelo grabs your hand dragging you to the door.
 
The both of you pull on your sneakers, Zelo grabbing his skateboard, and exit the dorm, running hazardously through the halls, reaching the outside. Zelo jumps onto his skateboard as you smile at him, watching him go back and forth before leaning against the wall and pulling out your cell phone.
 
[10:11PM, Jul 8]
 
To Kwonnie oppa <3
 
Kill Bill Vol. 1
 
Just as the message was sending, Zelo appears in front of you and steals it, stuffing it into his jeans pocket. You look up at him and spot the frown on his face.
 
“You are always talking to him, why?” Blinking, you shrug.
 
“He’s my friend. Am I not allowed to have friends outside of you boys?” Zelo runs his fingers through his hair, snorting.
 
“Oh yeah, just a friend. Are you kidding?” He shakes his head, “You’re always hanging out with him! I’m always trying to hang out with you, but you’re always with him! And when you’re not with him, you’re texting each other!”
 
“So what!” You push him away, “Stop being an idiot! We’re just friends, you pabo!” Zelo flushes with anger and embarrassment as you continue, “Why do you care, anyway!”
 
“I-…” Zelo beings to speak, but you hit his arm a few times.
 
“Stop being stupid, stupid head!” Zelo growls at your immature insult and grabs your shoulders, pushing you against the wall and leaning down, pressing his lips to yours.
 
Your eyes grow wide as his lips move against yours, your thoughts racing. Doesn’t this only happen in dramas? Your eyes slowly drift closed as his hands move up from your shoulders to your cheeks, his touch now strangely gentle; you wrap your arms around his neck, returning the slow kiss.
 
Your heart patters in your chest like a nightengale in a cage, as Zelo reluctantly pulls away and places his forehead on yours, a smile on his face.
 
“That’s why…” You giggle at his whispered words before placing another quick kiss on his lips.
 
“You were jealous!” Zelo frowns and pulls away, sniffing in defiance.
 
“I was not!” You laugh happily as he gathers his skateboard and grabs your hand, pulling you back into the building and through the halls on the way back to the dorms; your phone forgotten in Zelo’s jeans pocket.
 
Yu Kwon can wait, you think, as you focus on Zelo’s warm hand wrapped around yours.