Yongguk - Better Than Expected

B.A.P Scenarios :)
Today was a good day, but hectic. The day started off quiet as you prepared all of your make up and hair products, waiting for the boys of the rookie band B.A.P to come in and get ready for their performance  People bustled around you, hurried and fretting, while you smiled to yourself, calm as the first light rays of day. The doors behind you open and the other stylists welcome the boys, while you turn and smile softly, your dark eyes shining. Every stylist had been assigned to one boy once they debuted, and you had taken on the role of the leader Bang Yongguk’s stylist. He walks up with a bright smile and you seat him in his chair.
 
“Good morning, Yongguk-sshi.” Yongguk smiles into the mirror, his dark eyes searching your face.
 
“Good morning, _____-sshi. You’re looking beautiful today.” Even though you try to stop it, a smile breaks across your face as you begin to snip at his hair with skilled fingers.
 
”Oh hush up, you.” You continue to cut his hair, styling it into a sort of fro-hawk that did wonders for his face. After finishing this, you begin to line his eyes with charcoal liner, your hands steady as you concentrate to make it perfect, with no mistakes.
 
“I’m nervous.” Looking into Yongguk’s eyes, you smile softly while continuing to apply his make up.
 
“Don’t be nervous, Yongguk-sshi, you’ll do just fine. I know you will because you always do.” His dark eyes shimmer at the compliment, and he his head to the side, causing you to smear his liner. Jumping back, you tap the top of his head not-so-lightly with your small fist, a disapproving frown on your face.
 
“Pabo!” Taking up a cleanser pad and wiping the smudges away, attempting to ignore the smile on Yongguk’s face, you shake your head, “Don’t do that! Your make up has to be perfect.”
 
“I’m sorry, _____-sshi. Really.” Your eyes lock with his and you smirk yourself, throwing the cleanser pad away and fixing up the liner. He follows your motion to stand, and you fix his clothing, straightening it up.
 
“Now go, you don’t want to miss your cue.” Yongguk smiles his gummy smile at you and turns, walking with long strides toward the door. You turn to clean up the make up and hair products when you feel someone behind you, causing you to stand up straight and look up. Yongguk smiles down at you.
 
“Thank you, ____-sshi. For everything…” He looks away, embarrassed  as he rubs the back of his neck nervously, “I’d like to do something for you sometime for all the hard work you do.” His eyes slide to yours and you smile brightly.
 
“If you can get me a day off once we get back to Korea, that’d be great!” Laughing, Yongguk nods his head.
 
“I’ll do my best.” He turns with another laugh as you shoo him towards the door. Opening it, loud music flows in, he turns to you.
 
“Will you spend that day off with me?” Pausing, you’re eyes widen as a small smile spreads across your face.
 
“If you want me to, sure.” The smile that spreads across Yongguk’s face makes you laugh and place your hands on the small of his back, pushing him out of the door.
 
“Now leave, before we both get into trouble!” Yongguk chuckles and spins around and out of your grip, grabbing your upper arms in a gentle grip.
 
“I won’t leave unless you let me give you something.” Blinking, you nibble on your bottom lip.
 
“What is it, Yongguk-sshi?” Yongguk’s expression softens as he lets go of one of your arms, his thumb smoothing out your bottom lip, stopping your teeth from harming it. His hand moves down to your chin and grasps it lightly before leaning down, touching his nose to yours.
 
Breath hitching, you’re eyes widen as they lock with his, his warm breath fanning your face. You watch as his eyes slowly slide closed before he tilts his head minimally, pressing his lips firmly yet gently to yours. Standing still from the shock of having his soft lips moving on yours, Yongguk moves his one hand to the back of your hair and the other to the small of your back, pulling you closer to him and deepening the kiss. Finally snapping to your senses, you throw your arms around his neck, closing your eyes and returning the kiss. You know that this shouldn’t be happening, he is an idol after all, but looking back on all of the small touches, the meaningful looks, you knew it was right as much as it was wrong. It just had to be…Yongguk pulls away from the kiss as he hears his name being called, and he tucks your hair behind your ear.
 
“Wait for me here after the concert _____-sshi….please?” Words not coming to you, you nod your head and he smiles brightly at you. Leaning forward, he kisses your forehead before turning and jogging towards the stage, waving over his shoulder at you; you stand still, a hand on your heart and another touching your lips, and you can’t help to smile.
 
Today went even better than expected.