Yongguk - Shared Embrace

B.A.P Scenarios :)
Walking around your apartment, you sigh heavily as you think about what you haven’t done yet before going to bed. It’s nearly three in the morning and you are dead tired; your boyfriend, Bang Yongguk, had gone out with a few friends for some drinks, leaving you alone at home. Yongguk had invited you out, but you smiled and told him to go have fun with the guys.
 
A few hours later, however, you were regretting being a good girlfriend; you were bored out of your mind. Just as you were about to head to the bedroom, you hear the door swing open and hit the wall. Turning, you spot Yongguk leaning in the doorway, blood on his lip and the harsh smell of alcohol emanating off of him. 
 
You take a few quick strides over to him and kick the door shut, grabbing him and leading him to the dining room and sitting him on a chair. Rushing to the bathroom, you grab the first aid kit and return to the dining room table.
 
Yongguk is watching your every move with half-lidded eyes, his breathing heavy. Taking out some cleaner pads, you touch them to his split lip and bite your own lip as he flinches.
 
“What happened to you…?” You breathe, almost afraid to speak any louder than a whisper. Yongguk looks at you and takes the cleaning pad from you, placing it on the table.
 
“Somebody said something horrible about you at the bar.” His tone makes you flinch, telling you that whatever had been said was horrible indeed. You look down and gasp at the sight of his hands; his knuckles are split wide open, blood dripping down his long, elegant fingers. Taking his hands into yours as gently as you can, tears well in your eyes.
 
“Your hands…your beautiful hands…” A silence stretches as Yongguk watches you bandage him up, tears filling your eyes making it harder and harder to see. Once you had finished, Yongguk takes your face in his hands and leans forward, kissing you tenderly; this is the last straw, and the tears that had threatened to spill fall down your cheeks and onto his bandaged hands. He pulls away, keeping his forehead on yours, and closes his eyes.
 
“I hate to see you cry, jagiya…I’m so sorry.” You sniff and offer him a watery smile.
 
“How about we get you to bed, hmm?” Yongguk nods and you help him stand up, trying to resist the urge to vomit at the scent of alcohol wafting from his breath. The two of you go to the washroom and he brushes his teeth while you help him undress.
 
You take off his shirt and then pull his jeans down; he steps out of the jeans and you have him step into his pyjama bottoms while he rinses his mouth, and you pull them up his legs to rest on his hips.
 
Grabbing his arm, you lead him to the bed, catching him as he nearly falls, and he flops onto the mattress, rolling over as you climb on beside him. Yongguk wraps his arms around you and he pulls you close, tucking your head under his chin.
 
“Saranghae, jagiya.” Smiling, you kiss his chest and close your eyes, getting comfortable.
 
“Nado saranghae, Gukkie.” The two of you hold onto each other through the night, safe in your shared embrace.