Yongguk - Birthday Surprise

B.A.P Scenarios :)

Sighing, you toy with the ends of your hair, waiting for your long-time boyfriend to get home from schedule. It is nearly midnight and, since your birthday was almost over, you heave another sigh while you flop down onto your couch. Your boyfriend, Yongguk, hadn’t messaged you all day aside from asking you to pick up some milk for his breakfast the next day, and you were getting irritated. It was your twenty-third birthday and, since you were with Yongguk for two years now, you thought he would have remembered your birthday.

 

Just as you were about ready to get ready for bed, the door unlocks and opens, and you psring forth from the couch- nearly tripping over a cushion- and throw your arms around your longtime boyfriend, hugging him as tightly as you possibly can. His throaty laugh echoes through the apartment as he hugs you back.

 

“Did you miss me this much, jagiya?” You look up at him and smile, causing him to chuckle and peck your lips. As you let go, you notice he’s wearing a rather nice suit, causing one of your eyebrows to shoot up.

 

“And what is this, Gukkie?” He places a finger to his lips and grabs your hand, pulling you out of the apartment and towards the stairs. He hushes every question you ask with a kiss- something you don’t mind too much- as he drags you up to the roof of the apartment building. Before the door opens, he side steps behind you and covers your eyes with his large hands.

 

“No peeking now, promise?” You nod your head and he opens the door, leading you onto the roof, and stepping away, “You may open your eyes now.”

 

Opening your eyes, you gasp and cover your mouth with your hands, tears coming to your eyes. The entire roof has lanterns threaded, shining on the group of pillows and blankets which surround a few candles, a bottle of wine and some food. Turning to look at your boyfriend, he is looking shyly towards the ground to his right, one of his hands rubbing the back of his neck. “I’m sorry I couldn’t spend your birthday with you jagiya, but I sure hope this makes up for it.” You stay silent, causing him to shoot a worried look towards you, and you smile sweetly.

 

“You really are the most amazing boyfriend in the world, Gukkie…” You walk forward and place your hands on the back of his neck, pulling him down for a tender kiss. When he pulls away, he is smiling his goofy smile and blushing slightly. The two of you join hands and sit together, enjoying your birthday under the stars.