Oh Boy!

Under False Pretenses ♥;

Kim Heechul raised an eyebrow as he stared incredulously at his cousin. Ji Yoo—trying her best to look like a guy with her shorter hair, baseball cap and dark baggy clothes—was standing beside his car with a number of luggages beside her. Heechul shook his head. “Remind me again why I agreed to this?”

Ji Yoo smiled widely. “Because you love your dear cousin to bits?”

Heechul frowned. “No, because uncle threatened me to.”

Ji Yoo pouted. “Oppa, please… Help me just this once?”

Heechul looked at her as if she was crazy. Correction—she is crazy for agreeing at such a ridiculous thing. “A year of pretending to be a boy? Don’t you realize how hard that is?”

“I do but I figured I’d just keep a low profile and, before we know it, a year is over!”

Heechul shook his head. “You are really a dimwit! How you got high marks in your previous schools, I’ll never know.”

Ji Yoo let out a sigh and walked closer to her cousin. She took his hands and squeezed them gently. “Please, oppa. Just help me out with this one and I’ll never ask anything from you again.”

Heechul sighed in defeat. He understood his cousin’s situation and, even against his better judgment, he was willing to help her. “Fine. But I have to warn you, keeping that secret isn’t as easy as you think,” Heechul started to put both their luggage in the trunk of his car while Ji Yoo gave him a hand. “Especially in Yeoleum Academy.”

She looked at him curiously. “Huh, why is that oppa?”

Heechul grinned at her. “You’ll see.”

-♥-♥-♥-

Ji Yoo’s jaw dropped as soon as they arrived at the posh 3-storey building in front of them that was the boys’ dormitories. But that wasn’t the reason why she was shocked as hell. No, apparently, there was only one building for the dormitories, and this was it.

“You didn’t tell me this was an all-boys school!” She whispered incredulously at her cousin, eyeing the number of boys walking around.

“I kinda thought uncle told you.” Heechul said, eyes searching for a good parking spot. He eventually found one and went on to park his car there.

“Oh ! So this was his plan!” Ji Yoo bit her lip. Her eyes were starting to water.

“What? And you actually thought you were going to a co-ed school? That kinda beats uncle’s purpose of torturing you. Besides, don’t you read mangas? There was never one that was about a girl cross-dressing at a co-ed school, that will be more ridiculous.”

“The idea never occurred to me!” Ji Yoo whined.

“Look at it on a bright side, boys aren’t the much perceptive than girls so your chances of being found out is slimmer here.” Heechul tried to reassure.

Ji Yoo frowned more. “B-but… But… they’re all boys.” She said weakly.

Heechul tried his best not to laugh. He knew his cousin had this tendency to go all ‘crazy’ whenever she sees a cute boy, and he had to admit that Yeoleum Academy has a set of good-looking boys—including himself, of course. Ji Yoo would be in trouble. Heechul had to salute his uncle for being that smart. It was a good thing he wasn’t Kim Dong Wook’s son.

“Come on.” Heechul said, getting out of the car. “We still need to find our rooms and unpack a lot of things.”

Grumbling grimly to herself, Ji Yoo nodded and slowly got out of the car. For the first time, she finally thought that this idea was a bad thing.

-♥-♥-♥-

“Oh. My. Gosh.”

Ji Yoo kept biting her lips as she followed Heechul to the dorms. There were already a lot of boys at the school, and most of them—if not all—are good-looking as hell.

“Oh hell. This is both torture and paradise.” She said to herself.

Heechul chuckled. “I can imagine. Oh, and I hope you remember to call me ‘hyung’ instead of the other one, arasso.”

“Arasso, arasso… Er, hyung, is this a school or an idol camp?” Ji Yoo just had to ask.

“It can be both. Not that I’m gloating or anything but Yeoleum Academy is one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul and the kids here are all rich, so most of them can afford to pay for plastic surgeries and such. But don’t worry, I know some who are good-looking enough that they didn’t need to have something in them done.”

Ji Yoo raised an eyebrow. “And I’m sure you’re on the top of that list.”

Heechul smiled. “Naturally.” He stopped walking and pointed to a bench near a tree where a group of boys were sitting. “See that group over there? That’s the student council.”

Ji Yoo followed her cousin’s gaze to see the five boys Heechul was talking about. The boy on the edge of the bench had his head bent low and Ji Yoo was sure he was sleeping. Next to him was a rather thin boy with a reddish-tan complexion. He was wearing glasses and was busily reading a book while the boy sitting next to him simply looked bored. The guy looked beautiful and Ji Yoo had to blink a few times to make sure he was looking at a boy not a girl. At the other edge of the bench was a rather muscular guy who was chatting nonstop with someone on his phone. The last guy of the group wasn’t sitting on the bench. He was busy playing with his football, not minding the others at all. All five of them had one thing in common: a small gold pin on their uniforms, a symbol that they’re in the student council. But from their actions, it didn’t seem like they were to Ji Yoo.

“They’re the student council? They don’t look like the leader-type guys, to be honest.” She said.

Heechul smirked. “They really don’t but they’re actually pretty responsible, especially Jung Yunho-sshi. That’s why he was elected Student Council presented. He’s the one who’s talking on the phone, by the way. The one reading the book is the Vice-President, Shim Changmin.”

Ji Yoo looked at the said guy for another moment longer. Out of all of them, he’s the only one that stood out to her, partly because he was the only one who actually looked responsible enough and partly because she noticed that the book he was holding was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

“Just like you, he’s nuts about Harry Potter.” Heechul stated.

“Yeah, I could see that.” She answered. “Who’s the guy playing with the ball? He looks cute.”

Heechul chuckled. “That? Oh he’s Kim Junsu, a councilor. Yeah, the other guys also think he’s cute, especially the sleeping guy. That’s his boyfriend, Park Yoochun.”

Ji Yoo froze. “He’s gay?!”

“Yes, very much.” Heechul said casually. “His relationship with Yoochun-sshi is out in the open and no one really minds. Here, it’s actually accepted more.”

“I’d never guess in a million years that the guy’s gay.” Ji Yoo said, mouth still gaped in shock. “Let me guess, that guy who looks like a girl is also gay?”

Heechul hesitated. “Not sure. There are rumors that Kim Jaejoong is and he’s dating Yunho-sshi but they were never proven. He’s pretty quiet at times but at least he’s nice, not like that Changmin-sshi. He’s quiet and he can be an to everyone.”

Ji Yoo couldn’t help but ask. “Why?”

“Simply because he’s like a genius and he treats most of us unworthy to breathe the same air he breathes. He won’t talk to anyone unless he’s required to or he’s there to humiliate them. It’s better if you just stay clear of him. I know he already humiliated half of the guys at school.”

“Wow. Talk about issues. PMS, much?”

Heechul chuckled again.

“What?” Ji Yoo asked, confused.

“Don’t say such things. Most guys here don’t know ‘PMS’ and the ones who do would think you’re out of this world.”

“Oh, right.”

-♥-♥-♥-

“Hyung, who’s that guy with Kim Heechul-sshi?” Junsu asked, stopping on his spot as he watched the two figures walking by.

Jaejoong shrugged, eyes also on the said guy. “Beats me. I’ve only seen him now. A new student, maybe?”

“Maybe.” Junsu said, shrugging as well and facing the oldest. “Yah, Jaejoong-hyung, are you sure you’re not related to that Kim Heechul or that guy he’s with?”

“If he knew he would’ve told you that long ago or he could’ve answered your question earlier.” Changmin said in a cold tone, his eyes still on his book. “Why ask such an obvious thing?”

Junsu frowned. It was really seldom when Changmin would talk but, when he did, it always had to be a retort towards him. “Fine. Fine. I was just saying. The three of them have one thing in common, you know.”

“And what might that be?” Jaejoong asked, an eyebrow raised.

“You’re all flower boys. I’m guessing that there will be another one competing for the top spot against you and Heechul-sshi this year.” Junsu grinned while Jaejoong simply rolled his eyes.

At this comment, Changmin raised an eyebrow and surreptitiously looked up from his book. He saw the two figures immediately but when his eyes focused on the new guy, Changmin suddenly frowned. The guy was smiling and there was something off about the smile. Correction—something was definitely off not only with the way the guy looks but also with the way he moves.

--------------------;♥
Comments are loved^______^