You're my Saviour?

Begin Again

A car?
Wait a second, Ahjussi said that no one crosses the toll gate at night, then how come…
and how in the world did those gates open for such a big car?


I watched the black glossy car as it slowly halted right beside me. As much as I wanted to run the hell out of there, my feet were stuck to the ground and I could only stare at the car.
The driver’s window slowly rolled down. I couldn’t make out the face of the person due to the darkness.

“Little girls are not supposed to be roaming alone in the dark you know, they could get hurt and stuff” It was a deep and scary voice. I could feel myself shivering.


Oh no, this guy could be one of those gangsters! What do I do, what do I do??

I turned my head away from him and started walking again but he followed me in his car.

“You don’t live in Seoul, do you?” he asked me.

“Sorry, but I don’t talk to strangers.” I said and kept on walking in the rain. He didn’t stop following me though.

“Did your Umma teach you that? Tsk Tsk How naïve. Now stop arguing and get into the car” The mysterious guy sounded really serious.

“I don’t need your help okay? So get lost” I rejected his offer rudely.

“OK fine. But let me tell you one thing, if you carry on walking down this road, you’ll trespass SNC territory and I’m pretty sure you’ve heard that people disappear on this lane. So your fate will be in the hands of their leader. And as far as I know, their leader is CRUEL” He yelled at me.


My mouth fell open again,
so the Ahjussi was right…omo what do I do now? Should I trust this guy? What if he’s one of them? What if -

Ouch!” I yelped in pain as I felt something cold and hard landing on my head. Cold pieces of ice were dropping down from the sky.

“Great. It’s a hail storm. Look midget, this is your last chance, get in or face the consequences” he said in rough voice.

“Okay Fine but don’t call me a midget!!” I said shakily as I got into the car. I threw my suitcase in the backseat.

I had no option left with me; either I was going to die because of the hail or because of that gang. I don’t know whether it was a wise choice to go along with this guy too but… oh well.

*Achoo* I sneezed loudly. “It’s even colder in here” I said while rubbing my hands together.

“Oh sorry..” Mysterious guy said as he turned the air conditioner off. “I like to be in the cold”

Then why don’t you go walking and let me drive the car?

“I s-see b-but i-I’m not f-fond of the c-cold” I said with my teeth chattering.
Then in a split second, Mysterious guy took off his coat and put it on me.

“There, that would do until we reach home” he said as he started the engine of the car

I could smell his deodorant on it, it was mesmerising me.

“Oh Thank you mysterious guy…”I replied, not realising that I just gave away my nickname for him.
“ Mysterious guy ? Like seriously?” he commented “You could’ve just asked my name”

“What’s your name?” I asked him. 4minute what’s your name? What’s what’s your name?

“Tell me yours First” he responded.

“Hey! That’s not fair! I asked first” I said, irritated.

“Well, I’m saving you from this rain and the SNC. You should call me your saviour” he said, matter-of-factly.

“Huh! Whatever, my name is…. Taehee. Now tell me yours!!” I yelled

“Well, then ‘Taehee’, May I know why you’re wearing Taeyeon’s Bracelet?”

omo…I forgot that I was wearing the bracelet which had my name on it.

I quickly hid my hand under his jacket.

“Alright, alright ! You caught me… My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.” I said sheepishly.

“ Taeyeon , nice name. I’ll call you Taengoo” he said with a laugh.

“Yah ! Only my family calls me that. Anyway, tell me your name already!!” I said in a high pitch tone.

“I told you before, you can call me your saviour” he replied.
“yaaah!! That’s not fair!!  I asked for your name, N-A-M-E. Tell me already!! I wanna know!!” I said in my kiddish voice.

“Aish! Are you always this irritating? For a Midget, you sure do hell speak a lot” he said irritated.

“Then why aren’t you telling me your name?” I said with a pout



“Yifan…My name is Yifan.”

~

Watch 4minute's 'What's your name?' Here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-IJWqIHioA