Can't Stop Thinking About You

Begin Again

“So Yifan, What’s your family name?” I asked him.

“Wu Yifan. Just call me Yifan“ he replied.

“Okay so Yifan, What are we going to do If those gang members come and stop us?” I asked him nervously.

“They won’t. It’s as simple as that” he scoffed.

“Huh? Why are you so sure? We’re both trespassers for them. Unless…”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you are one of them.” I Whispered.

“That’s none of your concern. For you, I’m just a helpful stranger nothing more” Yifan said bitterly.

Seriously, can this guy be any meaner?

“Whatever. Have we reached Seoul already?” I asked him.

“Seoul? In this storm? You’ve got to be kidding me, midget! We’re going to my house. Actually, we’ve already reached” He said as he entered a driveway.

“What?! You can’t be serious!!” I said, taken aback.

“Well, I am serious. Don’t worry I live alone so there’s enough space for you. And since I don’t have an umbrella, I suggest you run as fast as you can to the porch” Yifan snapped and then got out of the car.

Well, if there was a porch over there or even a house, I couldn’t see it in all that darkness.

“Yah!! Wait for me!!” I said as I got out of the car. The rain trickled down my face again, sending goose bumps all over my body.

I pulled out my suitcase from the backseat and walked towards the only light I could see in front of me, which was coming from Yifan’s pocket. His cell phone probably.

Before I could even reach him, he unlocked the door and went inside. Well, at least he left the door open for me. When I got closer to the house I realised how big it was. A family of 10 people could easily reside in there.

But I was even more amazed when I entered.

“Wow…Amazing” I said in awe.

“Is it? Well, it may be for a commoner like you, but this is just a place to sleep for me” Yifan said with his back towards me.

Now that you say it, I wasn’t quite able to see his face in the car. Not like I’m curious or anything but what harm could it do to see his face?

“Um…Anyway, You can take your jacket back” I said as I took it off and walked towards Yifan.

And then he turned towards me.

Honestly, in all my life I had never seen such a handsome person.
He had a strong built, blonde hair that was wind-tangled and eyes in the shape of a lunar moon.
I couldn’t even blink my eyes, thinking that he might disappear if I did.

“Uh Taeyeon? are you okay?” he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Huh? Oh, nothing, its nothing, I’m sorry I got a bit….never mind” I could feel my cheeks burning like fire. He took his jacket from my hands.

“Ah this was my new jacket, spoilt already. Anyway, follow me, I’ll show you your room” he said as he walked up some stairs.

Omo I totally blanked out over there, now he must be thinking I’m a Psycho.

“Taeyeon, are you coming??” he yelled from upstairs.

“Y-yes!!” I responded.

***

“Here is your room.” Yifan said as he stopped next to a white door. “Go in, make yourself comfortable and then come down for dinner. I’m sure you must be hungry” he kind of ordered me.

“Uh okay”

Yifan turned around and was about to walk away when…

“W-wait Yifan! Can I ask you something?” I tried to stop him

He turned around “You really question a lot. Anyway, what is it?” he asked.

“Why did you help me? I mean, I don’t even know you and all…”

He gave me a mysterious look and then turned away again,

“I don’t think anyone needs a reason to help someone. If someone is in trouble, we should always help them, that’s all.” He answered and then walked away.

***

His words were stuck in my mind, I spent whole of my bath time just pondering over him.
After coming out, I changed into a clean pair of pyjamas and just fell on top of the bed.

What’s with this Yifan guy…why can’t I stop thinking about him?

Whenever I closed my eyes I could see his picture. The perfect smile he gave me earlier.

Ahh I shouldn’t involve myself with him, anyway I’m going to Seoul tomorrow which means we’ll never see each other again.

Somehow I felt bitter when I thought about that, I don’t know why.
Just then my tummy grumbled,

I’ll think about all this later, right now I should just eat something.

I walked down the stairs and then tried to look for a dining room;
this house really did make me look like a midget. A lost midget.

Then I heard him call me,

“Taeyeon, is that you? I’m here.” Yifan yelled from another room.

I traced down his voice and then peeped into the dining room.
The lights were dim, the table was full of different foodstuff but Yifan was just drinking a cup of coffee.

“Why are you standing there? Come in” He found out that I was peeping at him.

I walked in with my head down; if I looked at him then I’m pretty sure my cheeks would turn red.
I took the seat opposite to Yifan and then looked at the filled table.

My eyes became wide just looking at the different types of pasta.
It felt like I was in food paradise,

Ravioli, Tortellini, Gnocchi, Spaghetti…it’s impossible…he couldn’t have made it all this in such a small amount of time.But now that you think about it, there’s no one else in this house except us.

“What happened? Why haven’t you started eating? Does it not look good?” he questioned me.

“Oh no, I was just a bit surprised…I mean normally my dinner consists of one type of food” I tried to sound funny.

“Well, I haven’t made Italian food for quite some time that’s why I decided to go with it. “He explained to me.

“Oh I see. It looks really good, I can’t wait to try” I tried to flatter him.

“Go ahead”

He eyed me as I took a spoonful of Ravioli into my mouth.

I must say, the pastas were really great to look at; but when I ate it,
it tasted like a three week old sock. Of course I wasn’t going to tell him that.

“Mm this is tasty” I tried to fake smile.

“Really? If it is then finish it all, I don’t keep leftovers”

WHAT? He really wants me to eat all this junk?! Nooooo~ but wait, if I don’t eat it then
I’m sure he’ll find out that I was lying to him.


So I endured it, fake smiled every time I took a bite, and probably drank 3 bottles of water.

“Wow, you actually finished it. I was just kidding but I guess you took it seriously hahaha so naïve” he laughed pathetically at me.

“Oh you were? I guess I was hungry” I tried hard not to strangle him right there.

“Anyway, you’ve questioned me a lot today, now I’m going to question you”

“Bwoh?”

“Taeyeon, you clearly are Korean, I can see that. So how come you don’t know about the SNC,
didn’t your friends or relatives warn you?”

“Well, I am indeed Korean but I was born and brought up in Dartford, United Kingdom. My grandparents live in Jeonju but they’ve never been to Seoul either. So all in all I have no connection to Seoul.” I replied

“so then why did you come here?”



I felt a little hesitant at first, but then gave in. After all, if he didn’t help me earlier then I would have been stranded...or dead.

“While I was attending university in London, I fell in love with this boy, I started living with him but then I found out that…he was cheating on me, so I ran away.”

“Oh that’s horrible, does your family know that you’re not there?”

“No one knows. I didn’t tell anyone. I just wanted to end that life; I wanted to start over again. Seoul was the only place where I could be and nobody would find me”

“Are you serious? Your parents don’t know you’re here?”

I nodded.

Yifan’s eyes became wide with shock.

“You could’ve at least told them!! They must be worried sick about you!! How could you do this to the people who have loved you more than themselves? How could you?!” he yelled at me and banged his fist on the table

My eyes had already started to water.

“Look Taeyeon, I don’t mean to hurt you but you can’t backstab your parents like that, be fortunate to have them. I want you to call them tomorrow and tell them everything okay?”

I nodded again and those big big tears started falling from my eyes.

“Go to bed now” he told me.

I got up from my chair, turned and began to walk away until…

“Taeyeon”

“Neh?” I turned back,

He crashed me into a big hug and softly whispered,

“Don’t worry, everything will be alright”

~

 

 

A/N:-  Hello everyone^^ 
          just wanted to ask if this speed is okay or am i taking their relationship too fast?

          & @Taeyeoppeo : Kris was  just being kind, none of them have fallen for each other...yet^^