Don't You Dare

Game of Probability
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GA IN 

---

Two years later. 2022. 

 

Any mentions of babies around us have suddenly become rather taboo. Sure, everyone still brings their babies to show off, but no one ever asks us about our plans. Well, since there aren’t any. Thankfully, Ong and Jea unnie have told the bunch of persistently nosy coworkers to basically not poke their noses in our business. Supposedly, every time someone in the know sees Kwonnie fussing over a baby, they’ll inevitably sigh.

 

I get out of the shower, and see Kwonnie busy watching a video of Jinwoonie’s baby boy. I presume he must be doing something amusing again. He sighs, and the sadness hits once again. While this is ultimately our decision, I know it is a very difficult decision for him to make. I know that he still wants to be a father. It’s obvious, even though he tries very hard to pretend that it’s okay in front of me. He can’t just rid of a wish that has taken root in him for the longest time. He watches the video again.

 

 

Yet again, I momentarily consider if I can abort foetuses to make him a dad. Call me immoral, but I think I can live with that amount of guilt if it’s going to make Kwonnie so, so happy. Especially since it’s something I want too. It’s frightening to come to the belated realization that he wishes for it more than I initially believed.

 

I wonder exactly how open-minded he is. Been pondering and researching an idea for some time already, but it all depends if Kwonnie can accept it. I embrace him from behind.

 

“Ga In-ah, you’re done,” he quickly closes the video that he was watching, puts his phone away, and flops into bed, “Did the concert go well?”

“Yeah, the juniors were in very good form tonight.”

“That’s good.”

“I’m proud of them.”

Yes, Nega and LOEN realised that they could handle me differently from my unnies. Them getting pregnant, at around the same time or in quick succession resulted in us lagging behind in work. At first they were reluctant to assign it to me, but then soon realised that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter