The Marriage of EunHae

His proposal....(Hiatus)

Just a quick story about the EunHae wedding based on the pictures I saw.

 

 

STORY STARTS HERE

 

 

 

The Twelfth of March 2011.......

The Super Junior members stood together on stage at the end of Super Show 3 in Taiwan. Leeteuk was busy thanking the crowd while the other members walked around accepting gifts from the ELF’s in the standing areas. As Donghae walked around he saw a girl waving something big and white in the air. He had no idea what is was and watched as Siwon reached out to take it from her. Siwon then walked over and handed the fluffy white ball to him. When he untangled it he realised it was two veils. He laughed with Siwon and posed for a few pictures before going back to Leeteuk and Heechul. Eunhyuk noticed the veils in Donghae’s hands and asked what they were for.

“Hahaha, I’ll show you later.” Donghae laughed, while posing next to Eunhyuk for more photos.

After Leeteuk yelled out his final thank you, the Taiwanese ELF’s all cheered and started singing Happy Birthday for Eunhyuk.  Donghae quickly slipped on the veil and chased Eunhyuk who was walking down the stage waving and thanking the fans. When he caught him he slipped the other veil onto his head and spun him around so they were facing each other. The Super Junior members started humming the Wedding March and the pair walked down the 'aisle' holding hands. Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled for the thousands of cameras and watched amused as many girls started typing on their phones. It was so obvious they were tweeting.

They stood in the centre of the stage and both did the peace sign. They were both having fun and were happy that the concert had ended nicely. Suddenly Yesung ran over to Eunhyuk and snatched the veil of him.

“Next time it’s YeWook’s turn arasso!” Yesung laughed jokingly.

He put the veil back on Eunhyuk’s head before standing in between them and posing for more photos. After a while, Donghae ran over to Heechul who was watching them with some amusement in his eyes.

“Yah Hyung! You need to join us, you’re my maid of honour!” He shouted.

“WHAT? I’m a man! A man!” Heechul yelled back jokingly.

Heechul followed bringing Kyuhyun with him. Eunhyuk had already taken the veil off and was throwing signed balls into the audience.

“Why did you take the veil off already?” Donghae whined.

“It’s clear who wears the pants in our relationship” Eunhyuk smirked, “It’s EunHae, after all.”

Donghae poked his tongue at Eunhyuk and ran over to Siwon, jumping onto his back. The ELF’s in the crowd cheered for SiHae and laughed when Eunhyuk ran over pulling on Donghae’s feet trying to get him off Siwon.

“No, sweetie, I’m not getting off until you admit I’m the man in this relationship” he said jokingly. “I guess it’s going to be SiHae for a while”

“Eunhyuk hyung stop pulling his feet before I drop him” Siwon whined almost losing his balance.

Siwon started jogging around the stage with Donghae still on his back while Eunhyuk chased them around yelling, “Donghae-ah Saranghae!”

Donghae poked his tongue out yelling back, “Nope! It’s SiHae fan service time!”

Eunhyuk gave up tired from the three hour long concert and joined the group again. Kyuhyun snuck up to him and began pouring water on him from a bottle. Soon enough everyone including Donghae and Siwon were spitting water at each other.

When the concert finally ended Eunhyuk and Donghae climbed into the van exhausted. After choosing their seats Donghae leaned onto Eunhyuk’s shoulder and fell asleep immediately. Eunhyuk watched his best friend for a while. They were as close as brothers and didn’t really mind the fan service. They actually enjoyed it. It wasn’t really awkward anymore and had actually made their bond stronger. Eunhyuk remembered all the times he and Donghae had spent together and smiled himself to sleep with one arm wrapped around Donghae.

Kyuhyun and Heechul giggled and snapped a few pictures of Donghae and Eunhyuk before uploading them to twitter with the tags #theweddingnight.

Heechul turned to Kyuhyun, “You should hurry, I think YeWook might beat KyuMin to the altar.”

“Don’t worry, I have plans” Kyuhyun replied with his evil smirk on his face.

“I trained you well” Heechul yawned before falling asleep on his dongsaeng’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun shook his head and went to sleep as well, planning the next lot of fan service for the next Super Show 3 concert.