Why is Heechul known as China’s princess? I’ll tell you why.....

His proposal....(Hiatus)

 

Heechul and Hankyung sat next to each other at the recording of YangShinMaMa. Heechul was acting cool whereas Hankyung was nervous as this was his first appearance on the show. The director then gestured that the cameras would start rolling and yelled out, “CUE!”

Kang Ho Dong started off the show introducing all of the guests until he reached Heechul and Hankyung.

“And our finally we have Kim Heechul and the first time YangShinMama has ever had a foreigner, Super Junior’s Hankyung!”

Hankyung raised his hand to wave at the camera and was suddenly attacked by Heechul who kissed him. He was already used to the closeness he had with Heechul but the kiss was more aggressive than usually so he sat there in shock unable to push Heechul off. Heechul ended the kiss and sat back down coolly while Hankyung tried to not turn red in embarrassment. He then introduced himself with Heechul interrupting as usual and teasing his Korean language skills.

All throughout taping Hankyung thought of a way to get revenge for his stolen kiss. The last one he had done was during Full House where he had dropped ice down Heechul’s shirt. As Heechul couldn’t resist talking he didn’t really say more than he needed when answering the questions about the surveys conducted by the show.

When they got back their apartment they both lay down on the couch and Hankyung texted Leeteuk to ask about their schedules for the next day. Leeteuk replied that they were doing a one day taping for a variety show special that was only going to feature them. Hankyung smiled, relieved. He wasn’t really in the mood for a schedule that would mean they would be travelling to several places in the one day. Leeteuk sent another text asking Hankyung to write down a small drama skit that he would perform in Chinese. Apparently SBS and SM Entertainment were planning to broadcast the show in China so they wanted a special portion of the show dedicated to Hankyung and possibly Siwon who also knew Mandarin.

Hankyung looked at his phone confused, then he looked at Heechul and realised that this would be the perfect revenge plan. He pushed of Heechul’s legs from his lap and ran to the computer. After opening up Microsoft Word he changed the keyboard settings to Chinese and frantically started typing. Heechul looked over at his best friend, he had never seen Hankyung so excited to type up anything. He figured it must be a song and turned his attention to the TV which was currently featuring their Don’t Don music video. Heechul and Hankyung sang along, their heads bopping along to the beat.

Once Hankyung finished the drama script he changed made a copy in Korean, added an explanation of the story and emailed both versions to the script writers. The next day Super Junior met at a recording studio to film the show. Kang Ho Dong and Jung Juri were the hosts and they bowed respectfully to their seniors before being led to hair and makeup. They were all given copies of the script which they diligently read through. Hankyung watched as Heechul read his lines for the drama. The skit would be read in Chinese as the script writers had decided to add some humour to the segment. Even though Heechul could not understand a word of Chinese he still memorised his lines not knowing what the story was about the. The only clues that it was a drama were the stage directions which were helpfully written in Korean.

When they finally reached the skit portion of the show Heechul was asked to go back into the dressing room to get changed. Confused, Super Junior followed with the cameras following their every move. When they reached the dressing room everyone except Heechul burst out laughing. On a hanger was a very feminine black dress. Heechul glared at Hankyung who pretended to know nothing about it. Super Junior tumbled out the dressing room leaving Heechul to be transformed into a girl.

Hankyung first changed into the dress and sat down to get his hair and makeup done. The makeup artist applied a light berry pink lip gloss, blush, smoky eye shadow and winged eyeliner on him. At the same time the hair stylist curled his hair to match the red extensions that she had already attached. When Heechul stood up after he was wearing black heels and his curly hair reached the middle of his back. He walked out to join the rest of Super Junior who stared at him. After realising who he was they all laughed again.

“Yah, walk more femininely!” Kangin laughed.

The cameras turned back on and Kang Ho Dong and continued the show.

Hankyung and Heechul stood at the positions they were directed to.

Hankyung started off the dialogue in Mandarin.

“Why can’t you accept that I love you?” He asked Heechul

“Prove to me first that you love me” Heechul replied avoiding eye contact with Hankyung.

“Isn’t it proof that I’m still here?” Hankyung asked, “I’ve been here for you in the pass and I will be there you in the future if we’re together or if there is an ocean that separates us.”

“I love you Heechul!” He said walking closer to Heechul. “You are the only person I need in my life, will you marry me?”

Not knowing what he was just asked Heechul followed the script anyway small tears starting to appear, “Yes Hangeng, I will.”

Hankyung went closer to Heechul and gave him a backhug. Heechul stood there surprised at the sudden closeness. Hankyung gave him a kiss on the cheek and the director yelled out, “CUE!” to signal the end of the taping for the entire day. Super Junior cheered and went off to get changed. Siwon and Hankyung laughed and pulled a stunned Heechul to the dressing room to get changed.

When Heechul woke up the next day he logged on to the internet to look up the latest news. He first opened up his email account and was confused upon reading hundreds of emails with the subject that read: Congratulations Heenim. Heechul scratched his head trying to think of any awards he had won lately and decided to continue on looking at the news. The first headline he read was “Super Wedding Bells”. Intrigued, he clicked onto it and was surprised to see him and Hankyung as the main picture. Then he remembered that the show they had taped had been broadcasted late the night before. Scrolling down, several sentences caught Heechul’s attention:

Hankyung, who is known as China’s prince has finally found his princess. Last night the y, charismatic member of Super Junior proposed to Kim Heechul as part of a drama portion on a new variety show broadcasted on SBS.

ELF’s were surprised to see the two members realistic pairing and have already dubbed them the HanChul couple.

Support for the couple has exploded with several forums opening up solely to discuss the new ‘couple’ and the romantic proposal which was done entirely in Chinese.

Heechul’s efforts could clearly be seen as it was reported that he efficiently studied his lines and stage directions even if he didn’t understand the storyline.

The K-Pop world is gladly accepting this new fan pairing. Super Junior’s members already have several which include EunHae, KyuMin, YeWook, SiBum and KangTeuk.

 

Heechul stared at the article in disbelief and looked at the hits on the webpage. There were about four million and counting and the article had only been up for six hours. Heechul ran off to Hankyung’s bedroom and jumped on Hankyung, waking him up from his sleep.

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!” He yelled into Hankyung’s ear.

The younger just looked back sleepily and traced Heechul’s lips before slipping an arm around Heechul’s waist saying, “That was for kissing me” before going back to sleep.