5th Anniversary Surprise

His proposal....(Hiatus)

The proposal is actually how I would like to be proposed to, specifically the napkin ring part. So please don't steal the idea. Or at least ask permission if you want to use it in a story. Please :D

 

 

2011

Jaehee sat on her bed watching the pilot episode of 50 Million Questions. She eagerly watched Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung and Shindong do the tasks the panel of experts had set up and let out a few giggles when she heard that Yesung had been staring at one of the girl’s s.

“I knew that boy isn’t that innocent” she thought too herself.

She was relieved when the psychologist mentioned that Heechul had looked at the girl's face and laughed when he was proclaimed an expert in love. The next test that was performed was to ask the boys what they would text to a girl they had just been on a first date with. Jaehee was surprised to see Heechul’s answer and was led down a trip on memory lane.

FLASHBACK 2006

“I had fun today,” Jaehee said, turning to Heechul who smiled in return.

“Text me when you get home, okay?” He replied.

“Okay, Bye!” Jaehee replied, hopping into her car.

Jaehee drove from the SM Entertainment building to the apartment building she lived in. She had just returned from a spontaneous outing with Heechul and they had returned to the building so she could get her car. When she got to her room she took out her phone and texted Heechul:

From:Jaehee

To: Heechul

Heechul-ssi, I am at my house already

From:Heechul

To: Jaehee

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

“Why is he laughing?” Jaehee asked herself.

A few seconds later another text appeared:

From:Heechul

To: Jaehee

Good, Call me oppa, arraso

From: Jaehee

To: Heechul

Neh, arraso. Chaljayo (Sleep well)

END FLASHBACK

“Aww, he remembered” She squealed to herself.

Hugging a nearby pillow she watched the rest of the show and went to sleep after it finished.

A FEW MONTHS AFTER, BEFORE THE 5TH ALBUM COMEBACK

Jaehee took a deep breath and clasped the necklace around her neck. It was a simple ruby heart pendant on a gold chain that Heechul had bought for her on their first anniversary. She was glad that their 5th anniversary was before the 5th album comeback as she knew that she and Heechul would have less time to see each other. Grabbing a pair of black heels, she put them on and made last minute adjustments on her dress, making sure the straps were straight. After walking into a breeze of her favourite perfume she finally left her apartment.

She took the elevator to the basement parking of the building and checked her watch, it read 5:57. She smirked and stepped out of the elevator. She walked over to a black Mercedes and let herself in on the passenger seat side using her own key.

“You’re early?” Heechul asked, cocking his head to the side and giving his trademark smirk.

“You would have probably left if I hadn't come out of that elevator ten minutes later.” She replied, raising her eyebrows.

“True, but why would I want to waste a good reservation” He replied, starting the car engine.

He slowly pulled out of the parking lot and then they were driving through the streets of Seoul. Jaehee looked outside of the window and spotted the Namsam tower where they had spent some dates. She looked out and saw a few couples walking by holding hands and she felt happy as she looked at Heechul through the side of her eyes.

“I know you love me so you don’t have to pretend that you’re checking me out,” he said, not taking his eyes off the road.

“Whatever,” she replied, rolling her eyes but turning to admire his features anyway.

They pulled up to a restaurant that was brand new but was known for its fine food and privacy for the rich and celebrities. They walked over to the Maitre’D and was lead to a private room. Jaehee, gasped silently when she saw the room. There were windows over-looking Seoul and in the middle of the room was a beautifully laid table and rose petals lightly scattered around the room. Like a gentleman Heechul escorted Jaehee to a chair which he pushed in for her. Taking his own seat he nodded to a person behind her.  Feeling confused Jaehee turned to find that the Maitre’D had disappeared and was replaced with a tall person who was hiding his face. The man bowed and walked over to a piano in the corner of the room that Jaehee hadn’t noticed yet. A waiter walked into the room with Champagne in an ice bucket and two champagne glasses. Because she was too focused on Heechul who was holding her hand and it she failed to notice who the waiter actually was. The waiter expertly opened the Champagne bottle and poured two glasses. He handed the first to Heechul and handed the second glass which was only half full to Jaehee. Jaehee looked up confused and noticed that the waiter was Sungmin who smiled at her and filled the rest of Jaehee’s glass with champagne. Jaehee heard a few clinks and looked at her glass. At the bottom was a beautiful gold bracelet.

“Happy 5th Anniversary,” Heechul said. He moved his chair closer to Jaehee’s and gave her a kiss.

Jaehee blushed and grabbed a fork to rescue the gold bracelet. When she got it out, Sungmin handed her a napkin and walked over to the piano and joined the pianist who was actually Ryeowook. Together they began playing a relaxing yet romantic piece. It turned out that Heechul had pre-ordered their favourite dishes so they began eating while talking about various things. When they had finished their main meal, more waiters, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum and Leeteuk walked in, changed the plates and cutlery.

“Oppa, did you get Super Junior to work here tonight?” Jaehee asked, bemused at the sudden appearances of the members.

On cue, a clarinet and violin accompanied the piano music and Jaehee turned to see Kyuhyun and Henry playing next to the piano.

“My dongsaengs just love me too much,” Heechul said laughing. He was very grateful that they were there though. He had been planning to ask Jaehee to marry him for a long time so he was very nervous. He looked over and noticed all the members mouthing “Hyung, Hwaiting” to him and he calmed his nerves down. Kibum laid two fresh napkins next to the dessert plates on the table and walked over to the side of the room to join s. The head chef of the restaurant walked in holding two beautiful slices of chocolate and raspberry cake. After placing them in front of Heechul and Jaehee he congratulated them on their anniversary and left. Ryeowook suddenly giggled and Jaehee suddenly realised what might possibly be happening.

“Bon appétit!” She said to Heechul, giving him a bright smile to see if he gave any clues away.

Behind all this her thoughts were all scattered.

“OMG Is he going to propose to me?”

“Maybe the ring is in the cake”

“No, that’s too cliché, this is Heechul we’re talking about”

“OMG, OMG, OMG”

“That cake is special,” Heechul said, teasing her.

“It certainly looks special” Jaehee replied.

She grabbed the napkin and removed it from the napkin ring, then she noticed that it was smaller than the napkin ring she had held before. She noticed everyone eyeing her hands and she brushed her fingers against the napkin ring. Instead of being smooth she felt gaps and twisted the ring off the napkin. A beautiful diamond ring was now in the palm of her hand. She looked up surprised and heard the first notes of the Super Junior song ‘Marry U’. Her eyes opened wider when Heechul kneeled in front of her and took the ring.

[EUNHYUK] Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
[HEECHUL] Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo
[SUNGMIN] Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
[RYEOWOOK] Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh
[KANGIN] Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
[HANGENG] Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?
[KYUHYUN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
[YESUNG] Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)
[DONGHAE] Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/marry_u.html ]
[SIWON] Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
[LEETEUK] Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?
[RYEOWOOK] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
[YESUNG] Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)
[KYUHYUN] Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
[YESUNG] Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?
[SUNGMIN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)
[ALL] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)
[EUNHYUK] Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya
[HEECHUL] Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do

When Heechul, finished the last line he repeated the question again in English.

“Will you Choi Jaehee, marry me, Kim Heechul, the man who has loved you from the first day he met you ?”

“Yes!” She replied,“I will, Saranghae!”

Heechul slipped the ring onto her finger and pulled her in for a long kiss. Super Junior could be heard cheering and yelling “Chukahae” and “Hee-Hee couple Hwaiting”.

When the newly engaged couple ended the kiss Jaehee turned to the boys.

“You guys are singing at my wedding, but before that do you want cake?” She asked, nodding her head to the cake that was still untouched. A real waiter walked in and placed the rest of the cake on the table and the boys cheered and rushed over fighting over plates and spoons.

Hee-Hee shook their heads and in perfect unison said, “No wonder we’re getting married first”