Puppy love

His proposal....(Hiatus)

Yesung hugged the new puppy to his chest; it was so small; like a baby. Now he finally understood why his fellow members owned dogs. They were so cute and snugly. He affectionately laid it down to sleep and took a few photos before uploading them to his twitter. The next day he woke up to find some of the stylist coordinators eating breakfast with Ryeowook and the other members who lived on the eleventh floor. He walked over to one of them and leant over to give her a good morning kiss.

“Not now oppa! I’m eating!”Lee Minyoung said, blushing but still offering her cheek.

Yesung obliged and took the seat next to her, greeting everyone good morning. Everyone replied and Ryeowook offered him a bowl full of kimchi fried rice. Yesung thanked him and took a sip of coffee. Minyoung was already finished at this stage so she took out some files that were full of clothing concepts for Super Junior’s next appearances. Laughter echoed from the twelfth floor dorm and everyone looked up to the ceiling. Leeteuk’s elmo laugh could be heard and then Heechul joined in with the laughter. As this was a regular occurrence the occupants of the apartment just shrugged and continued with what they were doing. Minyoung opened up individual folders for all of the members and handed them over.

Suddenly Eunhyuk walked over holding his dog Choco. After taking his folder he sat down on the other side of the table and read it, clearly pleased with his new outfits designs. Donghae whistled and his dogs Bada, Meo and Jiuwei Hu came running into the kitchen eager for their breakfast. Being a dog lover Minyoung squealed and got up immediately to help Ryeowook.

Yesung who was silently looking at his file noticed the appearance of all the pets and suddenly remembered his new puppy Kkoming. He ran out of the kitchen frantically searching and finally found him stretching on his puppy bed. The people in the kitchen just stared at his sudden disappearance and continued with what they were doing. After setting out all of the dog’s food Minyoung noticed that one extra can had been opened.

“Ryeowook-ah, we opened too many cans” she informed him.

“No, we didn’t Noona” he replied, shaking his head in an aegyo manner.

Minyoung counted the opened cans and the dogs that were currently in the kitchen. She looked at Ryeowook again who gestured towards Yesung who had just returned. Minyoung followed his head and immediately noticed the puppy that was in his arms.

“Aww, it’s so cute!” She squealed and ran over to him. Yesung handed the puppy over and she set it in front of the remaining dish filled with dog food. The puppy happily ate while she sat their cooing over it.

“Oppa, what’s his name?” She asked, not taking her eyes off the adorable puppy.

“Kkoming” he replied, eating his fried rice.

As Minyoung was not the team leader of the stylist coordinators she just let her Unnie lead the meeting while she played with all the puppies. When the meeting was over, the coordinators left, leaving Minyoung behind. Yesung finished his breakfast and walked over to Minyoung touching her philtrum.

“Not now! Let me play with Kkoming!” she said, swatting his hand away.

Yesung looked at the back of her head in shock. In all of the two years together she had never ignored him like this. Yesung walked away pretending that he didn’t care but in reality he was beginning to get jealous of his new puppy. Ryeowook who was still in the kitchen witnessed this and followed his hyung to his bedroom. When all the puppies finished their breakfast Minyoung picked up Kkoming and whistled to the other dogs. Choco, Bada, Meo and Jiuwei Hu ran off to their owner’s rooms and Minyoung lead Kkoming to the lounge room where she taught him some simple tricks.

Meanwhile, Ryeowook was consoling Yesung in his room. Yesung was currently whining about how he had been replaced by a dog in Minyoung’s heart. Ryeowook just laughed and reassured Yesung that her current interest with the dog would not get in the way of their relationship.

“Just think of it as practise for your future baby” he said winking at his hyung.

Yesung heard this and began thinking. He was and Minyoung had discussed their future together before and were planning to get married. The only reason why they’re weren’t married yet was because Yesung hadn’t asked the big question. He wasn’t actually sure why he hadn’t asked yet. Their parents both supported their relationship and the ELF’s were some of the most accepting fans in the world.

Ryeowook spoke out again interrupting Yesung’s thoughts, “Hyung, are you really willing to lose to a dog?”

“What? No, I’m way better than Kkoming.”

“Well you’re acting all defeated here.”

“Whatever.”

Yesung and Ryeowook walked out to the lounge room to find Donghae, Eunhyuk and Minyoung teaching the dogs how to ‘sing’. Donghae and Eunhyuk were barking to Sorry Sorry while trying to get all the dogs to follow along. Yesung and Ryeowook burst out laughing and collapsed on the couch clutching their ribs. When they finished Minyoung walked over and sat on top of Yesung’s back.

“Minyoung! Get off me!” Yesung squirmed.

“I don’t want to.” Minyoung responded.

Still squashed under Minyoung, Yesung reached out and started tickling Minyoung’s waist. Minyoung squealed and started to tickle Yesung. At this point Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk left bringing the dogs with them. Yesung and Minyoung were too busy tickling each other to notice. Suddenly the door opened and a surprised Heechul and Leeteuk walked in staring at the couple who were still tickling each other. Leeteuk let out a small cough which caused the couple to stop and realise that their audience had been replaced by a new one. Minyoung looked down at Yesung who was laying underneath her with a very dishevelled shirt. Minyoung wasn’t looking that neat either and her hair was very messy. Both of them blushed as they realised that Minyoung was currently straddling Yesung on the couch. She got off of him and immediately smoothed down her hair. Kkoming ran back in and jumped onto Minyoung’s lap.

“Well, well what do we have here” Heechul said, playfully raising his eyes at the couple.

“Ignore him” Yesung told Minyoung before dragging her outside of the apartment.

Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk ran in suddenly covering their eyes.

“Were they having ?” Ryeowook asked innocently.

Leeteuk threw him an amused look and answered, “No, Ryeowook-ah, they were just tickling each other.”

“Thank God, I thought Kkoming was going to be scarred for life if he walked in on his mummy and daddy”

Everyone laughed at Ryeowook’s innocence just as Yesung walked back into the apartment. He wanted to walk Minyoung to her car but she had insisted that he return immediately to perform some damage control. Sungmin who had just woken up chose that moment to walk in.

“Who was having ?”

Yesung blushed and yelled, “No one!” before walking over to the couch and burying his face into a pillow.

Sungmin decided to edge closer to Yesung, “If you come closer I’m going to touch your philtrum” he growled into the pillow.

Sungmin laughed and walked into the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.

“You two should really get married soon” Heechul said, moving Yesung’s feet and sitting on the couch.

“I’m planning to” Yesung replied.

“Really?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes, I’m just trying to figure out a way on how to ask her.”

“Well think faster before you lose her to Kkoming” Ryeowook said jokingly.

Yesung’s head suddenly snapped up from the pillow.

“That’s it!” He shouted before running into his room.

“And you people call me weird” Heechul said, looking at Tweets on his phone.

Yesung suddenly returned holding a small box. He then gathered the members that were there and devised a plan.

A few days later Minyoung received a call from Leeteuk telling her to come to the dorms quickly. Minyoung did as told and walked into to find a sobbing Yesung.

“Oppa, what’s wrong” Minyoung asked, immediately rushing to Yesung and hugging him.

“I....can’t....lost....Kkoming......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Yesung cried, acting surprisingly well. Suddenly, Kyuhyun walked in holding Kkoming on a leash.

“Sorry Hyung! I forgot to tell you that I was taking Kkoming for a walk. I guess I lost track of time!” He quickly apologised.

Kyuhyun removed the leash from Kkoming who jumped up and Yesung’s face. Minyoung removed the little raincoat to find a small box attached to Kkoming’s collar.

“Oppa, why is there a box on his leash?” She asked Yesung bewildered.

Yesung unclipped the box and placed it in her hands. “Open it” he urged her.

Minyoung opened it and a beautiful diamond ring came into view. She looked at Yesung, tears coming into her eyes. Words were not needed between them. As Minyoung looked into Yesung’s eyes she saw him asking the question. Tears began spilling out of her eyes and she pulled Yesung into a kiss.

“Not in front of the puppies!” Ryeowook yelled quickly covering Kkoming and Bada’s eyes.

Everyone laughed and looked over at Ryeowook who was busy trying to make the puppies leave the room.

“That was the weirdest proposal ever” Heechul yawned.

Minyoung ignored this as Yesung was kissing her again. Yesung however threw the ring box at Heechul’s head. While they kissed they could hear Heechul’s complaints, Leeteuk’s Elmo laugh and Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Donghae’s cheers in the background. They didn’t care though, it might not be the most romantic situation but to them it was everything they could have hoped for.