Request

Brotherly(?) Love

Hey guys! Long time no see!

 

OK...here's the deal...I have no idea what to post here next. All my previous ideas kinda got erased from my mind, so I have nothing else to put!

 

So...I decided to take requests.

 

If you guys had a story - about SHINee mind you - that you wanted to see, send in a request, and I'll try to come up with a story like yours!

 

Please note though that I won't be able to fulfill everyone's wishes. I'll take what really interests me the most, and work on that.

 

I'm just really bored right now though, so I'll try to do as many one-shot requests you guys have.

 

If you guys want to include my own OC's there - Jae Young, Hee Kyung, Beatrice, even Eun Mi or 'you' in "Who are you?" - feel free to put them in the request. I'd actually be really glad to write stories with them in it.

 

Try not to have me deal with supernatural though...I'm really no good with those.

 

So aside from supernatural, anything else is fair game. You guys can even add other characters of your own, or anyone else from SM as long as the main characters are either your original, one of my originals and SHINee. So 2min, jongkey, minkey, onkey, ontae, jongtae etc, are free game. Or if you're a fan of "This CANNOT be Happening" and want to see how Jae Young and Onew would react to certain scenes with each other or about their future go ahead. Beatrice/Taemin from "I did NOT see that coming" Taemin/Eunmi from "A Life Worth Mentioning" are also free game.

 

OK...thank you! Send in a request everyone! Post a blog and place it's link in the comment! I'm bored! I want to write more stories for you guys! Please!

 

Siblings and Curse

 

P.S. if you guys want, you guys can specify who you want to write the story.

 

Keep in mind though that Curse's stories are more towards intelectual mixed in fluff while mine is silliness/comedy with fluff.