Troubles(?) waking up

Brotherly(?) Love

Summary: Waking up in SHINee's dorm...isn't normal.


3rd POV:

A small happy sigh could be heard as one of the bundles on the bed cuddled closer to the other. A form underneath the blankets that resembles a hand reaching out...reached out...and pulled the rest of its small body closer to the bigger one. The bigger body squirmed a little at the intrusion, but settled nonetheless.

We are currently in SHINee's bedroom. Now, people think that a group of boys sleeping in the same room is either gross, or sweet. Luckily, in this position, it's sweet.

There is one problem though...the room was only medium in size - since the bigger room was used as a closet. And there are 5 people sleeping in that same room. None of them wanted to share a bed, so all 5 beds are smushed together in there. Luckily, they got 2 bunk beds, so it wasn't that cramped. Problem is, even though there're bunk beds, the beds still need to be VERY close to each other to fit properly.

The beds are arranged as so.

Onew - as the leader - slept in the middle with the slightly larger than the other bed. To his left is Minho - and it's evident it's his bed since it's covered with sports related items. Above him was Key - which again was obvious...cause the day before, the covers were pink. To Onew's right is Taemin. His bed was usually covered with books. Above him was Jonghyun. He had pictures above his bed of his family, and he usually brings his lap top to bed with him to work on songs before bed.

Right now, all of them were asleep...and one bed...was empty. Like, literally...EMPTY. The pillows were thrown off - one was currently under the bed - the books were on the floor, comforter barely hanging on one corner of the bed. There was no body to be found.

Look to the middle bed though - Onew's bed - and the body was immediately found. Some people might find this odd...slightly homoual...maybe even creepy. But as the one sleeping on top of the empty bed woke up and saw two bodies on Onew's bed, nothing out of the ordinary was seen.

It's always like this anyways. Jonghyun just moaned lightly before jumping off the bed and trudging his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once he got out, he went to the next member that was easiest to wake up - mainly because he knew him so well. He climbed up the other bunk bed and into Key's. A simple whisper in his ear, some slight nudging on the shoulder or stomach, and maybe a threat of a kiss always wakes him up.

"Kibumie..." Jonghyun whispered into Key's ear, slipping a hand under the diva's shirt to caress the skin underneath. "Wake up..."

He smiled as he immediately got a response. Key wiggled under the touch, mewling softly when the touches lasted longer. "Kibum-ah...wake up now, or I'll end up kissing you awake like the sleeping beauty that you are." He threatened, letting his breath wash over Key's ear.

"Jjong..." Key moaned, stretching lightly - doing nothing at all to remove said puppy's hands on his person. "I'm awake...you can stop now." He groaned, plopping his head into his pillow.

"Then..." Jonghyun stressed the word with a light scrape on Key's back, dragging his fingers up and down with each word. "Get. Up." He whispered with a sly smile before jumping off the bed - avoiding the pillow in the process when Key threw it.

He gave Key a smile before going out the bedroom, leaving Key to collect himself.

"Ugh..." Key groaned, rubbing a hand on his neck to relieve the tense muscles. "Pabo dino..." He muttered, sitting down on the side of Minho's bed before grabbing his phone - frog prince didn't notice the added weight at all since he was such a deep sleeper.

They had a semi-full day today, so they can take their time getting ready. As it was only 4:30 in the morning, and their first schedule is at 9:30, Key found nothing wrong with taking his time in the bathroom before having to wake Minho up - a task that usually takes up to an hour to perform perfectly if done by the other members, but only took Key a few minutes at most.

He got out of the shower with a satisfied smile and wet hair, leaving his soaked towel on a chair before going over to Minho's bed.

"Yah," He drawled lazily, nudging the frog's foot with his own. "Yah, Minho-ya! Wake up!" He yelled louder, smiling in satisfaction when Minho started to squirm. Before settling right back to bed.

Sighing in frustration, Key smirked like the fox he was and got on Minho's bed, straddling the younger boy's body with his hand on Minho's chest.

He chuckled when all the reaction he got was a slight shuffle before Minho settled down again.

He wasn't known as the sleeping bug within SHINee for no reason...Key thought to himself, smirk still in place when he slowly lowered his body on Minho's settling his face on the crook of his neck before blowing small puffs of air onto it.

The response was immediate – though still unsatisfactory. Minho simply just moaned under the ministrations before turning his head around to avoid it – brushing his lip against the diva’s by accident.

Key just huffed – ignoring the kiss they’ve just shared before pushing his body closer to Minho’s, grinding his hips down just slightly in a further attempt to wake him up.

It seemed to work. Minho opened his eyes slightly for just a second before turning around to look at Key – who had a slightly irritated look on his face along with a small blush.

“Kibum-ah…” Minho sighed putting a hand on the older boy’s hips, using his other hand to wipe the sleep from his eyes. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to wake you up.” Was the snarky reply.

“Well, it worked.” Minho smiled, pulling Key down into a hug before turning them both around – so Key ended up cuddled to Minho’s side instead of on him. “Just give me five more minutes.” He mumbled into Key’s slightly wet hair.

“No~” Key whined, wiggling his way out of the embrace. “Wake up now! I still have to cook, you need to bathe, so you can wake up and wake those two up, so we can go to our schedules!”

“Ugh…” Minho groaned into Key’s neck, biting down softly before getting up – pulling the now blushing diva with him.

“There, I’m up.” Minho purposely ignored the apparent blush on Key’s face. “Happy?” He grumbled, collecting his bathing materials before trudging his way to the bathroom.

“Extremely” Key smiled before going to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

Minho was quick in the shower – the water already turned cold considering Key took his sweet time in it – and was almost tempted to leave Taemin and Onew cuddled up on the bed before he sighed and stood at the end of their leaders official – and maknae’s un-official – bed.

“Now…how to wake them up…” Minho muttered, looking around. Unlike Key and Jonghyun who uses nearly the same tactics to wake up the other members, Minho took pleasure in using different methods.

Yesterday, he made Taemin moan, sigh, groan, and mewl besides Onew – who immediately woke up in alarm when all the noises around him turned from soft sighs to highly ual. He had an extremely red face as he woke the Maknae up that time.

The day before that, he busted into the room with an empty hand and yelled ‘CHICKEN!’ at the top of his lungs – which, again, woke Onew up quickly at the mention of his favourite food. That day was boring, and not worth it since Onew got mad at him for baiting him, and he didn’t react at all when told he had to wake up Taemin.

He’s used several methods as well, such as calling both of them several times until they got up from the phones ringing, setting all the members alarm clocks to ring at the exact same time and surround the two with them, rolling them over Onew’s bed, towards his and onto the floor, a threat from the managers, a fake ‘message’ from SM – which got him in trouble not only with Onew, but also with Taemin since the Maknae nearly went into hysterics trying to run around getting himself ready.

He once DID throw a bucket of ice water on them – which was basically just shaved ice and a lot of ice cubes – but he doubted he’d do that again. Not only was the leader angry, but Taemin wouldn’t talk to him for 2 days either – Key had to wake them up cause Taemin was adamant on not responding to anything Minho did. Not to mention Key got so mad that he actually had Minho wash all the covers, replace the pillows, and take the wet mattress himself all the way down the building and outside to let it dry.

Right now though…he had a tough time trying to think up a way to wake them up. He’d done nearly every imaginable way to wake them up, so he had to think well.

Suddenly though, a sly grin took over his face as he thought up an idea.

Taking the blanket off of the two, he smiled in satisfaction when he saw they were already cuddled up to each other – Taemin’s head on Onew’s chest, one hand over Onew’s chest. Onew had an arm around the Maknae’s waist, holding him in place, his face buried in Taemin’s hair, and their legs were intertwined.

Taemin always was a cuddle-bug. Minho chuckled to himself. And it’s not like Onew-hyung’s any better either. Indeed, the Leader could be often seen initiating skinship with them.

Climbing over Taemin’s bed to get better access, he grabbed the Maknae’s head and turned it upwards. He grabbed his hands off of Onew’s chest and laid it gently around their Leader’s neck, grabbing the other hand to put it in Onew’s hair – smiling in satisfaction when Taemin’s immediate response to it was to lightly tug Onew’s hair.

Minho then just stood at the end of the bed – knowing the situation will most likely snowball by itself by this point.

As a response to the Maknae’s tugging at his hair, Onew moaned slightly before his hand wrapped around the maknae’s waist tightened, pulling Taemin nearly half-way on top of him.

Taemin responded to that by sighing in bliss, slightly when the hand tightened just a bit too much, before burying himself even deeper onto Onew’s side, the hand in his hair tugging even harder.

It was back and forth from then on. Onew made a slightly needy whine at the back of his throat when Taemin tugged harder on his hair, and Taemin responded by a small moan/growl, burying his head into the crook of Onew’s hair. Onew’s leg went up then, and intertwined itself further with Taemin’s legs.

It kept going on and on like that – one made a bolder move with each response, as if they were unconsciously trying to up one another on who can go farthest in this little game Minho put them in.

It ended with Taemin very nearly being on top of Onew, making needy moans, whines and…arousing – Minho had to admit, it did sound y when the Maknae made noises like those – noises. Onew responded to each noise with a growl, groan, or a moan – like a primal animal whose instinct was to respond to its mate whenever they called.

When Taemin made a particularly…loud…noise, Key and Jonghyun rushed to the room, alarmed and thinking the maknae was hurt, only to gape at the sight before them.

They were quiet for a while before Key looked at Minho accusingly.

“What did you do?” He asked, eyes lit with fire.

“They weren’t waking up.” Minho fibbed, shrugging slightly. “Now sush, and watch!” He smiled.

“Onew-hyung…” Jonghyun started. “Is gonna be mad at you.”

“Nah” Minho shook his head. “He’ll be too embarrassed to even start blaming me.” He snickered.

They watched as Onew’s eyes opened one by one, chocolate brown eyes squinting down at the mop of black hair attached to his chest.

He made a slight noise when he felt the weight that was on him, and his eyes nearly flew out of his head when Taemin responded with a very…wanton-like…moan.

“Yah!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, trying – and failing – to push the maknae off his person. “Taemin! Get off!”

“Unh…” Taemin moaned, moving his head to look up at the rather…alarmed…leader. “Ugh, hyung, not now.” He sighed pulling himself up to bury his face into Onew’s neck.

“Yah!” Onew very nearly whimpered – his voice actually cracking in nervousness. “What are you doing? Stop tha-Oh…” He moaned at the end when all of Taemin’s response was to shake his body slightly – in turn, rubbing himself further into Onew’s own.

“Yah…” Jonghyun whispered to the chuckling Minho. “Go in there before Onew-hyung faints from blood-loss.”

Minho just chuckled, but stood up.

“Yah, don’t worry, hyung.” He winked at the quickly reddening Onew. “I’ll wake him up.” He chuckled before putting his head near Taemin’s.

“Minnie…” He whispered, letting his voice take on a husky tone.

“Unh…” Taemin moaned, shifting his head side to side before looking at Minho. “…what is it, hyung?” He asked, resting his cheek on Onew’s chest.

“You have to get up.” Minho whispered against his ear, moving Onew’s hand from his back to bury his fingers into Taemin’s skin – making Onew blush harder, and Taemin squirm. “We’ve a lot to do today. So get up.” He smiled, kissing Taemin’s cheeks slightly.

“Unh…” Taemin pouted before sitting up – landing him in a straddling position on top of Onew. “Fine…” He answered, stretching his body to relieve his joints – in turn lifting the tight shirt on him slightly, revealing his fair skin underneath.

Onew very nearly whimpered at the sight.

Taemin – finally noticing where he was – finally noticing where he was, looked down at the distraught Onew and smiled.

“Oh, hey hyung!” He smiled, all trace of sleep on his voice gone. He leaned down and gave Onew a small peck on the cheek – oblivious to how even redder Onew got – and got off of him.

“Oh!” He sighed, bending down to get his shirt off, revealing a lithe yet tone build that had Onew’s face start smoking, Key’s eyes to roll, Jonghyun to whistle, while Minho stared unabashedly.

“OK,” Key rolled his eyes. “That’s enough. Taemin, stop giving Onew a heart attack. Jonghyun, stop being a ert, and Minho…” Key stared at the still staring Minho – whose eyes are now trailing itself up and down the maknae’s smooth back. “Minho…that’s for later.” He sighed before going to the door.

“Those who just woke up needs to take a bath and come out.” Key announced. “Those who have taken a bath – breakfast’s ready, hurry yourselves.”

Taemin just smiled before going to the other bathroom – knowing his Onew-hyung might want the one closer to the room.

Onew, however, didn’t use the bathroom until his face returned to normal – which took about 10 minutes too.

Key just kept rolling his eyes at it all, while eating breakfast with Jonghyun – who, by then, had already gotten over the whole thing.

Onew decided to just take a small bath and hurry for breakfast, trying to avoid the maknae at all cost.

Minho just couldn’t stop laughing – even throughout his breakfast, he kept laughing. And he certainly couldn’t stop himself from laughing harder when Onew gained even more colour to it when he saw Taemin enter the dining area – dressed in his usual tight stage clothing, eyes already lined with mascara, his lips slightly glossed, basically looking like pure temptation walking around.

Key just rolled his eyes again – though he couldn’t help the slight upturn of his lips – while Jonghyun chuckled along with Minho.

“Hyung?” Taemin went over to the leader, eyes filled with concern when he took in the leaders flushed face. “You’re red; is something wrong?”

As Onew’s face invented a new shade of red, Key, Jonghyun and Minho all finally lost over what control they had left and nearly fell to the floor in laughter – ignoring how their innocent- when-awake, temptation-while-in-bed maknae just stared at them with wide innocent eyes.



I seriously had no idea what was going through my head writing this one...I like though, so tell me what you guys think! :P