I want milk! :P

Brotherly(?) Love

3rd POV:

"Hyung!" A soft cry from the resident groups' maknae rang around the dorm. "Minho-hyung!" He cried again, running around.

"Minnie?" Minho's head poked out their room. "What is it?"

"We're out of banana milk!" Taemin pouted, his full pouty lips jutting out in displeasure. He still had a bed-head from waking up, and pair that with the oversized shirt he was wearing that literally hung off one shoulder - exposing smooth skin - and the cute out on his face, Minho couldn't help but think Cute when he saw the maknae.

"Don't worry about it Minnie." Minho smiled pulling the maknae into a short hug. "Key just went out a few minutes ago to buy some more. So you'll be getting more soon enough." He ruffled Taemin's hair before going back in the room.

Taemin, finding nothing else to do, followed after him, 'fixing' his shirt - which basically just switched which shoulder was being exposed.

"What are you doing?" Taemin asked, plopping down on Onew's bed - he was out with Key and Jonghyun to buy groceries.

"I'm watching a fan-cam of our latest live performance." Minho answered absently before looking up at the wide-eyed maknae. "Want to watch with me?" He asked with a smile, patting the small space next to him invitingly.

Taemin nodded with much enthusiasm. "Neh" He smiled before sliding next to Minho's warm body, using his shoulder as his pillow.

Minho smiled and pulled him closer - and by now, Taemin's body was already half-way on Minho's - before re-playing the video.

"We did great." Taemin exclaimed, looking up at his pillow with a smile.

"Yeah, we did." Minho smiled pulling Taemin closer for just a moment to give his forehead a small kiss.

"I want to read the comments." Taemin requested, putting his own fingers on the mouse-pad before scrolling down.

They read the comments for a while - liking the fact that most of the fans approved of their performance - before bursting out laughing when the comments decided to take on the subject of 2min and JongKey.

They knew about it all of course. Everyone of them did - though admittedly, not at first. In the beggining, the 'JongKey' and '2min' moments were pure coincidental, but as they knew more and more about the pairings, the more they decided that a little PDA won't be so bad.

Fans thought that just because the hyungs love to spoil Taemin, or show lots of skinship with him, it means that they're together - hence the 2min, TaeKey, JongTae couples. However, it's really just because they can't seem to get enough of him. Taemin is...cute. Like a dongsaeng that everyone wants to spoil, and honestly, EVERYONE in SM wants to spoil him.

Even those younger than him can't help but see him as a dongsaeng most of the time.

"Oh, I like this one!" Taemin giggled pointing at a comment.

LeeJinKi<3 said: Eek! Look at 5:02! Jongkey moment! Jonghyun! We already know you love him! Just marry him already!

The comment was only posted 3 hours ago and it already got 183 thumbs up.

Minho chuckled. "Maybe we should have Jonghyun-hyung and Key-hyung wear couple rings next time we perform. That'll probably lead the fans into a frenzy."

"Or the hospital..." Mused Taemin. "Imagination gone wild after all." He giggled, snuggling closer to Minho.

"Hey, this one's about us." Minho pointed out a couple minutes later.

you said: OH MY GOD! Did you see at 7:43?! When they left the stage! That was a pure 2min moment! Look at how Minho was practically stripping him with that look! *Faint* I'm gonna go fangirl now.

"'practically stripping him ', huh?" Taemin mused with a raised eyebrow. "Minho-hyung, I didn't know you felt that way about me." He teased running a finger over Minho's chest.

Minho just rolled his eyes before pulling Taemin closer - so their face was next to each others.

"Why didn't you just ask?" He whispered huskily into the now blushing maknae's ear. "I could've spent the whole night showing just how...much...I've felt that way." He growled tracing a teasing finger inside Taemin's shirt, tickling the skin he could reach.

"Yah..." A lazy drawl interrupted their 'moment'.

They seperated quickly before turning to look at the door. Jonghyun and Key could be seen, the first showing a teasing smile at the two, making them blush further, the latter an amused smile on his lips.

"What are you doing?" Key asked, stepping inside the room.

"We were watching our latest performance." Taemin mumbled, his cheeks still sprinkled pink.

"While practically molesting one another in the process?" Key asked in a dull voice plopping himself down on Onew's bed, Jonghyun following after with the smile still plastered on his face.

"Yeobo, come on." Jonghyun drawled putting an arm around Key. "Leave the love birds alone. It's not like we were any better back in the day anyways..."

"'Back in the day'?" Key quoted, slapping Jonghyun's hand away. "What are you talking about? There was no 'back in the day'. You still molest me as much as you used to 'back in the day'."

"Hmm..." Jonghyun hummed with a smile, tracing his nose along the length of Key's neck, smiling in satisfaction when he felt Key's body tremble slightly under his ministration.

"Pabo..." Key lustily whispered, leaning his neck to the side to give the dino better access.

"Yah..." This time it was Onew who interrupted them, his voice muffled through all the chicken stuffed in his mouth. "Are you guys ever gonna eat breakfast? Cause I'm this close into starting on Key's plate." He announced before turning around.

"Key's?" Minho repeated, his eyes wide. "Yah, that means he's already gone through Jonghyun's!" He exclaimed.

"Yah," Taemin muttered, slipping out of Minho's grasp, pulling said frog with him. "Let's go eat before he starts on ours. It'll take him about 5 more minutes before he finishes Key-umma's, so let's go!" He exclaimed pulling Minho with him.

30 minutes later...

"Yah! Onew-ya!" Key exclaimed furiously knocking on the door to their room. "You ate our breakfast again, you pabo! You need to cook for us now!"


There you guys go. First chapter. I got bored...read a story completely un-related to this, and for some reason, this popped into my head. Weird, huh? *shrugs* Oh well. I hope you guys enjoy.

 

Siblings-Curse