Hyung! I'm hungry!

Brotherly(?) Love

Takes place in Dream Team ep 61 Vietnam special. Where they had chalenges and teh winners get a reward. For this one, it's where Taemin and Minho goes to separate teams and Taemin's team looses. Minho's team gets a gourmet lunch, and Taemin comes over to ask for food!

Mentions of Beatrice will be in this chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Meanings of words used here:

Uke - in a boyxboy couple, the 'uke' is the one that takes on the act of the woman in the relationship. The 'reciever' of sorts.

Jae bal - PLEASE!

Paegupa - I'm hungry!


3rd POV:



Taemin sat down on the ground with a corn in his hand, nibbling on its end. His team members were around him, doing the same - though 2 or 3 of them had sweet potatoes instead of corn.

Suddenly, though, the sweet and mouthwatering smell of meat on a grill went into the air and into his nose: he couldn't help it...he followed his instincts and went towards the smell.

"Yah Taemin-ah!" A team member yelled out, standing up to run after him. "Where're you going?"

"To get food." Taemin answered with a cheeky smile.

The guy who followed him stopped and scratched his head. "Taemin-ah...you know they can't give food to you, right?"

Taemin snorted. "Yeah right." He smirked before turning around and fixing his face.

With a 'shy smile' on his face, he tiptoed towards the table full of  food and smiled at the people around it.

"Eh...what are you doing here?" One guy asked, hiding his food.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, you know you can't eat, right?" The host asked, popping some meat into his own mouth.

"You need to get out now!" Another guy added cheekily through a moutful of food.

Minho, however...stayed quiet.

A quick plan formulated inside Taemin's head, and he couldn't helpt the slight grin that escaped his lips when it did.

Walking around and behind Minho, Taemin kneeled down beside him submissively and grabbed onto his shirt.

"Oh?" Minho looked down at him, a light blush forming on his face seeing the maknae's current position before snapping himself out of it. "Taemin, what are you doing here?"

"Hyung..." Taemin pouted, jutting his lower lip just slightly - the way he knows Minho can't help but submit to. "I'm hungry..." he whined slightly, making his voice just a bit week and feminine - an act that made him cringe, but, hey, anything for steak! Plus, the blush on Minho's face deepened, so he enjoyed that as well.

"Yah, Minho-ya." The host warned. "Don't get sedduced now. You know you can't give him food!"

Minho shook his head and looked at the host before nodding and going back to his own food - willing the red dust on his face away.

Taemin looked at the host with hatred in his eyes before sighing on the inside. Suddenly, he remembered all those embarrassing moments with Beatrice. The ones where she forced him to be just a bit more...seductive...to get what he wanted from someone. Smiling slightly, he stood and and tugged lightly on his clothing - making it looser so it looks like it hung on his frame instead of fitting on it perfectly. He bit his lips harder, making them turn a brighter shade of red and messed his hair just a bit more.

Guys around the table:

"Yah," One guy whispered to another. "What is he doing?"

The guy he whispered to just looked at Taemin before blushing and going back to his own food.

TaeMinHo:

He tugged on Minho's hair then and deepened his pout.

Minho turned around then and as greeted with the definition of 'uke'. Taemin's clothes that used to fit him perfectly have been stretched, and hung loosely on his small frame. His hair was slightly messed up, giving him that alluring bed-head look. His lips were bright red and were practically begging to be kissed at the moment too.

Minho blushed and stuttered through his food as he looked at the maknae up and down. "T-Taemin! W-what is it?"

"Hyung!" Taemin whined prettily. "I'm hungry! Jae bal! Paegupa!" He pleaded, making his voice slightly breathless and pleading - bringing the others train of thoughts head straight to the gutters.

"M-Minnie~" Minho stuttered, whining slightly himself. "Your team lost. You know I can't give you food."

Guys around the table:

The guy in front of Minho snickered slightly before turning to the guy beside him.

"Yah, do you think Minho'll win this one?" He asked lowly, a smile tugging on his lips.

The guy just looked at Taemin before snorting, shaking his head rapidly. "Yeah right. Ace or not, I doubt even the straightest guy out there will be able to say no to that look."

With TaeMinHo:

Taemin however, sighed at Minho's negative answer and wrapped his arms around Minho's shoulder, pressing his lips on Minho's clothed shoulder and made a pleading noise at the back of his throat.

"Jae bal..." He pouted. "Paegupa." He turned his head to look into Minho's wide ones and pressed his face into Minho's neck. "Do I have to call you 'oppa'?" He asked.

Minho's blush started to invent new colours of red before shaking his head. "Taemin...I can't." He pleaded himself, his willpower just about to fade into nothing.

Guys around the table:

And he's a gonner now...was the collective thought of the others around the table. They might not have fought the little vixen off with MInho, but they have been observing the situation. As far as they were concerned, Dream Team's ace had one gaping weakness - Lee Tae Min. Even they had to admit that they'd probably be crumbling to Taemin's charms by now. Heck, some were surprised Minho made it this far.

With TaeMinHo:

"Oppa~" Taemin whined, hugging himself closer to Minho - pressing his entire front side towards Minho's back. "Please! Just one! I promise!"

Minho's face looked like it was gonna start steaming smoke soon. He tried to stop it, and tried to calm himself before finally sighing in defeat. Looking around, he grabbed a lettuce, filled it with 3 pieces of meat, some rice and small douses of spices before turning around and feeding it to a now beaming Taemin.

"Thank you!" Taemin smiled before accepting the food with a happy giggle. He chewed it slowly, slightly as the sweet taste of the meat and spices hit his throat.

Guys around the table:

"Poor Minho..." One guy commented - the only guy that looked on the entire thing with a clear mind.

The others just nodded in agreement - all of them trying to will their own blushes away.

With TaeMinHo:

Taemin swallowed the food and stood up, fixing his look in an instant - the uke personna quickly slipping by and was replaced by his orriginal self.

"Minho-hyung, kamsangmidha!" He smiled, giving MInho's cheek a small kiss before bouncing off, winking at his gaping team-mate - the one that followed him earlier - as he walked passed him.

With Minho however, Minho was in despair. He had just had food sedduced out of him.

That sneaky little fox. He thought to himself. He's been around Beatrice too much.

"Minho-goon?" The MC started, clearing his throat.

"Neh?" Minho asked with an exasperated look.

"We wish you luck." The entire table chorused sympathetically.

"Thanks..." Minho answered dryly. "You know I have to deal with this daily, right? In the dorm, stage, practice..." Minho just sighed. Innocent maknae my ...that boy's gotta be part fox. He's too sneaky.

The others looked at Minho with more sympathy before going back to their food.

With Taemin:

"And you said I couldn't do it." He smiled smugly towards his bewildered team mates.

"You seduced food out of him!" They accused.

Taemin just shrugged before sitting down, a sweet potato in his hand.



...I seriously have no idea where this came from. I just watched the show and was seriously expecting something like this to happen. It didn't and I got disappointed. So I typed it up. It's a bit messy, but I finished this around 1 in the morning, so please bear with me!


Review you guys! It's my only encouragement to update faster!

Siblings-Curse