I Love You More

Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

April 2009 Ok Taecyeon’s House     It all started with Tequila.

 

SNSD, 2PM and Krystal were all present to celebrate Jessica’s birthday at Taecyeon’s (Jessica’s boyfriend that time) house. After the dinner, the young idols that were having a blast enjoying the party decided to drink by the poolside.

 

Everyone gathered around in one big circle, and sat in the newly mowed grass, a shot glass was being passed around. They have already emptied two tequila bottles in five minutes short of an hour.

 

Whoever does not drink his or her share receives a ‘dare’ as a punishment. So far, everyone’s doing pretty well.

  Except Nickhun. He wasn’t feeling that good after eating too many crabs earlier.

 

When Sunny who was sitting on his left, passed the shot glass to him, he weakly shook his head. Everyone was clapping, and after which, suggesting all together what Nickhun’s punishment should be. The rest were hooting excited for Nickhun’s fate.

 

“Everyone, quiet!!” Taeyeon, (still) the leader said, pacifying the eager crowd. “Since you are the first one… and goodness, you look like you’re about to puke Nickhun-ssi. I’d choose your punishment.”

 

“No way!” shouted Taecyeon. “My baby’s going to choose, she’s the birthday girl.”

 

“Yup.” Jessica agreed, kissing Taecyeon on the cheek. “I get to decide.”

 

“Alright. Fine.” Taeyeon gave up easily, “What is it?”

 

“Mmmmm” Jessica was taking her time. “Which among us here do you find most beautiful, aside from me of course…”

 

“C’mon Jess. Beat it.” Shot Hyeyeon.

 

“Right on, Hyo.” Yoona followed through. Laughter erupted among them.

 

But Jessica, unfazed by the sarcasm went on, “Go and kiss her.”

 

Nickhun blushed. He was already red from the alcohol intake, but the dare made him even redder. The 2PM members suddenly become silent and were eyeing each other. Something’s up.

 

Yuri fixed her hair away from her face and said, “I am ready Nickhun-ssi.”

 

Laughter even was louder this time for the girls, but the boys became more tensed. It’s as if they knew something. Nickhun, who had a low tolerance for alcohol, seemed a little tipsy, got up and walked a towards Yoona.

 

Chansung and Wooyoung stood quickly and ran to his side to assist him.

 

“Bro, are you sure?” Wooyoung whispered.

 

“But this is a good chance to confess though. You’ve liked her for what? A year now?” Chansung added.

 

Nickhun waved them off saying nothing. He continued to walk towards Yoona. Then he passed by her…. Going to Tiffany.

 

“Hi.” Nickhun knelt in front of Tiffany.

 

“Hi.” Tiffany replied.

 

“Sorry I had to do this.” He cutely explained, “My stomach’s feeling a bit weird from all that monster crabs I ate.”

 

“Oh.” That’s all that came out of Tiffany’s mouth. Truth is she got lost in Nickhun’s expressive eyes.

 

With that, Nickhun kissed her on the cheek, and Tiffany didn’t hear anything except her heartbeat. She missed hearing how Yoona thought it was she, nor Yuri was complaining she already prepared for it and of course, the loud cheers from almost everyone.

 

The game went on and Nickhun lost several times more, and but the funny thing was, he specifically asked if he can be given the same punishment. It was too obvious by now that he had liked Tiffany. s had known this, and had egged him that he should confess. They had been friends and they belong to the same circle of friends, but he simply didn’t have the courage to ask her out.

 

Not long after, they went out and had become a couple. The relationship was stable and exciting at first. It has problems, mostly, Nickhun being temperamental and controlling; Tiffany being immature and bratty at times. When they do not meet eye to eye, nobody wants to give in, they just make up until such time they terribly miss each other. It went from exciting to stable and after a few years, problems started to arise. Problems were easily resolved at first. They talk and everything’s fine.

 

Until Nickhun’s mood swings become so frequent that Tiffany had gotten so worried. First, she had let it pass. She was never the type to keep quiet, but for the sake of keeping the relationship, for the sake of keeping him, she had shut and took everything in.

 

He would get mad for the tiniest reason.

 

Once, she was late for 30 minutes on their date, which is something not new, something that was not a big deal to him in the past. Nickhun cancelled the date. He drove her to her house instead. And not exactly to her house. Just to her street, five blocks away from her house. She thought, maybe he was just looking for a reason. She didn’t know.

 

When Tiffany had to rush to Taeyeon because she broke up with her boyfriend, Nickhun got mad because he said he doesn’t get it why Tiffany needs to meddle with Taeyeon’s affairs. He said that if she needs to see how things are during a break up, then he will break up with her. Tiffany was so pissed; she dared him to break up with her. He did.

 

And that started the “on-and-off” relationship.

And mostly, it’s Tiffany who asks Nickhun back.

They would break up and get back together.

Fight again, then kiss and make up again.

One vicious cycle.

 

Just before Nickhun did the variety show We Got Married, they just have gotten back and Tiffany thought it was really for keeps that time. But she was wrong. When he learned that he was doing that show, he told Tiffany he was not one bit excited, telling it was scripted and that it’s too corny for him. When it turned out that his wife will be Victoria, he wanted to quit.

 

He told Tiffany, “Maybe I should back out.”

“Give it a try, babe.” Tiffany said. “It’d be good for you.”

 

YES it was for good for Nickhun and Victoria. But not for Tiffany. Apparently, the relationship between the two (Nickhun and Victoria) turned from reel to real.

 

And Nickhun did worked hard. He worked hard juggling between the two ladies. But Victoria knew, Tiffany did not. She treated her nice. They were from the same company and they were like one family. They have met in many various occasions, award ceremonies, concerts, parties, and company events. They were friends.

 

They only got caught when one time f(x) was getting all wasted on tequila and Victoria told Krystal everything, who told her sister Jessica, who then told Tiffany.

 

It then ended with Tequila.

 

When Victoria and Nickhun have problems, he would come back to Tiffany.

Tiffany, bless her, slaps him, but accepts him back.

Their relationship is like a light bulb – with a switch. On and off.

Until Sooyoung was set-up with a date with Daesung.

Until she fills-in for Sooyoung.

Until that guy with killer-eyes fills-in for Daesung.

That day at the coffee shop.

Boom Shakalaka.

 

 

Hwasin – Controller of the Heart Talk Show Tuesday 11:15pm

 

Few weeks back, GD and Daesung attended this show as guests. This time it was Seunghyun’s turn. Taeyang was supposed to come with him but Yang Hyun Suk said he and Seungri will guest later on.

 

The studio was filled with anticipation even before the show started. The female audience in particular was so excited, not minding that there is only one guest for tonight. The MCs are no exception, especially Kim Hee Sun, who’s like her fellow actresses, have professed publicly her admiration for BIGBANG’s T.O.P.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo!” the three greeted the audience. All of them standing in the middle.

 

The audience replied the same and clapped.

 

“As you may have already known, we have a very special guest for today. He is so special, that HE is the only one.” MC Yoon Jong Shin started.

 

“That’s right.” MC Shin Dong Yup agreed. “And Kim Hee Sun-ssi, right here, is too excited herself she couldn’t talk.”

 

Everyone laughed at his joke and looked at the embarrassed veteran actress.

 

“Ne.” MC Kim Hee Sun just nodded, blushing.

 

“That’s all?” MC Yoon Jong Shin asked smiling.

 

“Ne.” she answered, still blushing. “Let’s just call him.”

 

“Araso.. Everyone, if I may, there’s no better way to introduce him than this: South Korea’s ultimate heartthrobs’ heartthrob, BIGBANG’s T.O.P.”

 

Seunghyun came out and everybody (men and women alike) went ballistic. Wearing a black shirt + black leather jacket and jeans, he came out walking as if he is in a runway.

 

The simple outfit made them lost for words,

The smile made them catch their breaths.

And the stare? It made them forget their names.

 

All of them settled where Seunghyun was sitting beside MC Kim Hee Sun and two male MCs right in front of them. He was all smiles, but looking a little bit uneasy, last time his friends were here they talked about ‘love’. He didn’t discuss with Yang Hyun Suk what are things he can say and what he can’t say. And he didn’t discuss with Tiffany either.

 

“So, T.O.P.” MC Shin Dong Yup began, “What’s up with you so far?”

 

He replied relieved with the first question, “Just finished shooting with my movie and with the Tour with BIGBANG. Basically that’s it. Working on something but not to be announced yet.”

 

“Are you dating someone right now?” the follow up question was the one he dreaded, direct and honest. It made him blush and stop, but he knew he had to answer.

 

“That was pretty quick.” Seunghyun laughed, acting cool. “I was expecting you’d ask that around 30 minutes into the program. We’ve barely just begun.”

 

The audience laughed.

 

MC Shin Dong Yup prodded, “So are you?”

 

Seunghyun answered the question with another question, “What makes you think I am?”

 

MC Kim Hee Sun answered, “You are TOO HOT to be single.”

 

Again, that solicited an ‘excited’ reaction from the crowd.

 

“Thank you, Noona.” Seunghyun said.

 

“If I was single…” continued MC Kim Hee Sun.

 

“Let’s not get into that, Noona…”laughed Seunghyun.

 

“TOP, are you dating someone right now? Repeated MC Yoon Jong Shin.

 

Seunghyun knew he had to answer this now. “For those people who think I am currently in a relationship, then I am. For those who believe I’m not, then I am single.”

 

“You are sooooo taken.” MC Kim Hee Sun interjected.

 

Seunghyun laughed out loud. Laughter in agreement to MC Kim Hee Sun’s statement.

 

“I’m sure everybody would like to know, what is your ideal type?” asked one of the guys.

 

Wow. This question again.

 

Now Seunghyun was caught off-guard. What is his ideal-type? Ever since, he had liked a certain type of girl but now he’s in love with someone so different.

 

“Let’s just say, I like matured women.” He answered, “They have to be nice, smart,  well-mannered, responsible, reserved.. I could go on.”

 

“That could me be…” MC Kim Hee Sun joked.

 

MC Yoon Jong Shin said, “TOP, you said for the people who believe that you’re in relationship then you’re in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter