Between Right and Wrong

Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Propoganda Bar Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 12.30 am

 

“Isn’t that too brutal, Kiko?” Ayaka feeling guilty asked the tipsy Kiko. It was past 12 midnight, Kiko and a bunch of her model friends were drinking in a bar in Roppongi.

 

Kiko was very definite that Jiyong was cheating on her and wanted to get back on him. She sent him a message telling him she was pregnant with his baby and that she was waiting for his answer whether they’ll keep the baby or not.

 

Jiyong did not reply with a yes or a no. He simply said, “I’m on my way there.”

 

 Kiko won.

 

“I can read that bastard.” Kiko said in triumph, emptying her wine glass. “If he wants to break up then he could’ve just told me. But to play me like that? No way Sir. He might be G-dragon but he ain’t going to play me like that.”

 

“But you’re cheating on him too.” Someone more wasted than her chimed in, “Aren’t you and Matsumoto-san…?”

 

“Shut-up!” Kiko’s loud voice and sharp stare cut her off. “I want to find out first who’s Jiyong cheating me with.”

 

Kiko was so broken. She was trying to escape that harsh reality, that heartbrokenness, and that truth that Jiyong was indeed cheating on her.

 

She and Jiyong had been dating for seven years and even before they have been officially together, they have been good friends. If ever this relationship is truly going down the drain, not only that seven long years will be gone for good but as well as the long cherished friendship will be trashed just the same.

 

Was Jiyong the only person left to be blamed? Definitely not. Kiko had her own share of affairs.

 

Which she thought Jiyong never knew.

Of course, he did.

 

But what exactly went wrong? If they are obviously having their own affairs, why do they need to stay together, still? Why didn’t Jiyong give up on her, and Kiko on him?

 

Kiko wanted answers.

 

Jiyong didn’t excite her anymore.

But he gave her security, her gave her pride.

She is G-Dragon’s girlfriend.

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon’s Girlfriend.

No matter how many hate tweets she’d received in her TL, she didn’t care.

It made her proud to be his girlfriend. It added to her pride as a woman.

Maybe that’s why she just couldn’t give up on Jiyong.

And maybe that’s why she WILL NOT give up on Jiyong.

 

Love?

At this point in time, its something that’s questionable for her.

 

 

 

YG Building Dance studio 3pm  

“Hey.” Bom threw a towel at Seunghyun’s face, “We were actually excited to see you drop by here, and look at you… What’s with the face, baby?”

 

2NE1 was having a dance rehearsal for their comeback and Seunghyun who was not busy that day dropped by and said he’ll hang out and watch them practice. (Tiffany actually asked him out for lunch and he declined, saying he needs to see Yang Hyun Suk)

 

“I’m just tired.” He lied. Seunghyun pretended to do some stretching while sitting on the floor of the studio. But his face was actually blank and it was too obvious that his mind was preoccupied thinking of something else.

 

“What’s up?” Bom sat beside him, “If you’re having a hard time with that Barbie doll, leave her and you know where to find me.”

 

Seunghyun smiled. “Noona.”

 

“Seriously.” Bom prodded, “You just came from your house and you’re telling us you’re tired?”

 

Dara joined them and sat in front of Seunghyun, “You didn’t hook up with Erika again, did you?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“What is it?” Dara and Bom irritatingly chorused.

 

Minzy who was still practicing some steps, said “Of course Oppa won’t tell. He won’t tell that he’s jealous as hell.”

 

 “Please don’t speak German, Minzy.” Bom told her. “Explain so we can understand... explain… and do it now…”

 

“Oh I just heard because I hang out with some common friends…” she started.

 

“Minzy…” Seunghyun stopped her.

 

“Oppa… Honestly, I think Tiffany-Unni is just helping Sooyoung out and…well, that guy Siwon…”

 

That guy, Siwon.

 

That guy, Siwon.

 

That guy, Siwon.

 

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

Seunghyun was counting in his head. Meaning, he was trying to control his temper.

 

“You’re jealous of Siwon?” CL stopped the music player. It was playing the music almost inaudible but with what she heard, she just need to have complete silence to hear Seunghyun’s answer.

 

Jealous? Oh no. Seunghyun’s not jealous.

 

Seunghyun was furious.

 

Why would Siwon send Tiffany a text message in the middle of the night? Rumors had it that he and Sooyoung had been dating. So, where does Tiffany come in? Apparently, they’re having problems and Tiffany is playing ‘bridge’ between the two of them.

 

The fights were becoming more frequent.

 

And Siwon’s calls to Tiffany became more frequent too…. And the text messages….

 

He is not liking it. Someone told him that Siwon had liked Tiffany first. He didn’t ask her out because she was already dating Nickhun at that time.

 

And now this text message?
With ‘I owe you and  I love you Tiff.’ at the end?”

 

Bite me.

 

Seunghyun was looking at Siwon’s message that he forwarded from Tiffany’s phone to his own phone. He felt like a stalker.

 

He was even furious when he learned that they’ll be recording an OST and filming a MV together.

 

Seunghyun was furious.

 

The jealous Choi Seunghyun is back.

 

“Hey, we’re actually talking here Seunghyun, just in case you forgot.” Dara snapped her fingers in front of Seunghyun’s face.

 

“You seem like a madman” Bom added, “But damn, you’re one hot madman.”

 

Her members giggled. Seunghyun is too hot to handle.

 

“What do you plan to do?” CL asked.

 

“You girls are totally exaggerated sometimes.” Seunghyun faked a laughed. But in his mind,  “If I see that guy Siwon, I don’t know what I’ll do to him… ”

 

He stood up and continued, “Just because my girlfriend is helping her friend patch things with her own boyfriend doesn’t mean I should go ahead and press the panic button. That’s too childish.”

 

Seunghyun stressed the words: MY GIRLFRIEND. He connoted ownership, thus signifying he was without a doubt jealous.

 

“But Siwon is hot.” Minzy wanted to test him. Let’s see how far can you go Seunghyun.

 

“Agree.” Bom seconded. “He and Tiff rocks a little bit. There’s a bit of chemistry in there. They endorsed a product, didn’t they?”

 

One, two, three, four, five…

 

For the second time in the studio today Seunghyun was counting in his head.

 

Don’t get mad, don’t get mad. He was telling himself.

 

No way that he’s going to admit that he’s jealous. Not to his friends, never to Tiffany.

 

“How can I appreciate a guy?” He chuckled. “And how can you guys say that to me…. Seriously?”

 

The girls were prodding him. Waiting for him to crack but Seunghyun never gave in.

 

“I am not jealous. It’s not what you think. ” Seunghyun smirked, “I’m not being a jackass or anything, but hey, we’re going strong, really.”

 

Translation in Seunghyun’s mind: “I think I’m about to go crazy anytime soon. I’m jealous as hell. I went here for distraction and what? You are telling me they have a bit of a chemistry? I’m really going crazy.

 

Watching him explain was a bit too much for the girls, but one thing’s for sure:  2NE1 were undeniably green with envy with Tiffany Hwang.

 

Dara started to wish she was Tiffany again.

CL was humming Hoot when Seunghyun left and Minzy joined her not long after.

 

As for Bom?

She always knew there had been a thin line between friendship and love with Seunghyun.

 

But it was one-sided.

 

But all the other women he loved, she felt they were far more deserving than her. They were premiere-class.

But Tiffany Hwang came into the picture.

Suddenly Choi Seunghyun’s common name version of “MY GIRLFRIEND”  had a proper name: Tiffany Hwang.

 

Park Bom felt that she and Tiffany were just at par; or maybe she was even better. She hated to admit but she felt kind of hurt and more so now that Seunghyun seems to be so in love with her.

 

Yang Hyun Suk mentioned in one of their casual meetings that he met Tiffany Hwang of SNSD. He showed them their picture together. He had never met any of Seunghyun’s girlfriends. Never. Any of them.

 

Remember, they shared an inside joke before.  Seunghyun said he’ll introduce her to him ‘When T comes before B’

 

It meant when Tiffany comes before his Be@rbricks.

 

Seunghyun would often say he loved his Be@rbricks more than his girlfriends.

 

It was a joke that he shared with the YG family.

 

So when he told Yang Hyun Suk before that he’ll introduce Tiffany to him ‘When T comes before B’ He really didn’t mean it. For he didn’t thought he’d love Tiffany this much. It didn’t cross his mind that he’ll get to that point.

 

He found her cute, but never his type.

 

Still wasn’t his type, but now loves her to the moon and back nonetheless.

 

Bottom line, T now already comes before B.

 

And Bom’s knows she must forget that “supposedly” thin line .

 

Her last straw of hope came to an end came when two months ago, Yang Hyun Suk invited all YG artists and staff together with their families for a dinner party.

 

Seungri’s make-up artist, Nara. boldly asked Seunghyun if she can get Tiffany’s autograph. Much to everyone’s delight, including Seunghyun’s mom, Seunghyun agreed and said he’ll ask her but she’s in Japan that time doing promotions.

 

Seunghyun’s mom got too excited with the mention of Tiffany’s name, without stating the obvious that she likes her. She got her phone and asked the Nara if she wants to talk to Tiffany.

 

She only pressed one button. Meaning Tiffany’s number is on her speed dial.

 

“Wow, you’re close.” Nara gasped.

 

Seunghyun’s mom replied, “Yes of course. My Tiffany’s a nice girl. She’s like my own daughter too.”

 

My Tiffany. My own daughter. Words from Seunghyun’s mom.

 

The relationship of Seunghyun and Tiffany had taken another level higher.

 

Tiffany was put on speakerphone. She answered on the third ring.

 

“Umma!” She excitedly answered.

 

Everybody who heard how she called Seunghyun’s mom, changed their statement on their minds.

The relationship of Seunghyun and Tiffany had taken another level higher.

The relationship of Seunghyun and Tiffany had taken thousand levels higher.

 

She calls her ‘Mom’.  

 

Bom went home drunk that night.

And so did seven other girls.

SM Entertainment Gangnam-gu Ahpgujung-2dong Seoul 10.30pm

 

“It’s late, I’ll drive you home.” Siwon offered.

 

Tiffany and Siwon were on they way out of the building; they just have finished recording their duet for an OST for a romantic comedy drama starring Lee Dong Wook to be shown on the latter part of the year.

 

“It’s okay, Sun Mi-Unni’s on the way—“ Tiffany was cut when her phone rang. “Excuse me… Hello? Unni… we’re done… what?”

 

Her manager’s stuck in traffic.

 

At 10.30 there is traffic. Just great.

Apparently, there had been some road detour and her manager’s stuck.

And Tiffany’s got no choice but to go wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter