Chapter 4

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany just finished attending the mass and are currently making their way back to the hotel to fetch Jessica.

“Umma?”

“yes?”

“You said earlier that you LOVED mommy”

“Yeah so?”

“What happened?”

Sooyoung looks to her side and saw Tiffany with a curious face but with a tint of worry. The woman felt that the little girl won’t let this topic go unless she tells her everything. Sooyoung sighed in defeat.

“Tippany do you love me?” Sooyoung looked at Tippany for a while then looks back to the road.

“Eh? Of course umma”

“Then, what would you feel if I say that I don’t trust you?”

“I guess I’ll feel a bit hurt. Why are you asking umma?”

“How would you feel if I scold you when you didn’t even do anything wrong? And I won’t even try listening to what you have to say”

“I guess I’ll feel hurt and a bit mad”

“Well Tippany that’s what I felt when your mommy left me”

FLASH BACK

“Sooyeon please let me explain”

“There’s nothing to explain Soo. I saw everything”

Jessica said stuffing all her clothes in a bag.

“SooyeonI told you that girl kissed me!”

Sooyoung tried to get hold of Jessica but only received a slap across her face.

“P-please Sooyeon”

“Enough”

“Sooyeon, please listen”

Sooyoung was now on her knees holding Jessica’s hand

“Let go Sooyoung”

“Please Sooyeon”

Tears were breaming on the tall girl’s eyes. Jessica forcefully took her hand and shut the door of the apartment close. Sooyoung ran after her but was too late. Jessica was already on a taxi going somewhere. Sooyoung broke down in the street not giving a damn about the people looking at her.

“Sooyeon”

Sooyoung called and left her thousands of message but none of them were answered. She barely eats and sleeps because of what happened between her and Jessica. She didn’t have any news about the brunette girl and she was dead worried. One day she received a call from Mr Jung telling her that Jessica flew back to America. He asked her what happened and Sooyoung explained everything to him. Mr Jung can only shook his head in disappointment.

“I’m sorry if my daughter is stubborn Soo”

“P-please tell her e-everything uncle. Please I-I love her so much” Sooyoung said in between her sobs.

Sooyoung would go to the airport and hope that Jessica will come back to her. She did this for a few days and even months. Many of her friends tried reasoning to her to stop whatever she was doing but none of her friends’ reasons were heard. One da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter