Epilogue

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagiya! LET’S GO OUT AND PLAY!” Jiyeon whined and stomped her foot on the floor continuously. She was having a hard time waking up the still sleeping Myungsoo. They arrived at Paris  the day before and slept the whole night. It was already morning and he was still sleeping.

“Baby~ Let me sleep. It’s still early.” Myungsoo whined into his pillow.

“Jagiya~~~” She whined and climbed up onto the bed beside him. “Wake up now~” She shook him harshly but he didn’t move.

“Jagiya~~~” She sat on top of him but he didn’t move as well.

“FINE! I WILL LOOK FOR OTHER GUYS TO MARRY AND MAKE BABIES!” She burst out and stood up on the bed, wanted to climb down.

“BABY!” Myungsoo sat up straight to pull her down onto the bed. “Don’t say that ever again, got it?” Myungsoo hovered on top of her and hissed. “You’re mine only and no one else’s! I’ve marked you already!”

Jiyeon ignored him and looked elsewhere.

“Baby, look at me!” He said and cupped her face to look at him. “Got it?” He looked at her with stern and serious eyes. Jiyeon pouted but still nodded her head.

“Good girl.”

“Let’s go out and play…” She mumbled out, still pouting.

“Nope! I’m still sleepy.” He smiled and hid his face into her neck.

“Jagiya~ you’re awake now~ let’s go out and play~~” She whined, trying to push him off.

“Nope! We have better things to do! Let’s make babies so nobody else will look at you.” Myungsoo mumbled into her neck.

“But it’s still early in the morning…” Jiyeon shyly said out loud.

“We will have morning Paris baby then, I don’t care.” Myungsoo giggled and pulled the covers over them.

“You’re mine and only mine.” He whispered out many sweet words to her and to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter