Chapter Eighteen - Jealousy

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for the ride, Myungsoo-ssi!” Jiyeon bowed at Myungsoo, who was standing in front of her. Myungsoo drove her back to her house and sent her to her doorstep himself. “You can go now!” She bowed once more and turned around, trying to open the door.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?” Myungsoo asked and pouted.

Jiyeon turned around and swear she could hear her heart beat at a thousand watt faster when she saw his pout. She had to stop her hands from pinching his cheeks.

“Erm… You want to go in?”

Myungsoo nodded his head happily. “You have to listen to your master!” He said again, jokingly.

Jiyeon smiled shyly and nodded her head. “Come in then, master.” She joked back.

 

“CHUUUUUU~” Pikachu ran down from her arms and ran around the house.

“I know you miss this house, chu~ Stop running around or you’ll fall.” Jiyeon warned him and she got spot on, Pikachu fell by tripping his own legs.

“CHU!” Jiyeon ran to his side and brought him up at once. “I’ve told you right! Don’t run around the house! Pikachu is not that clumsy but why are you super clumsy?” Jiyeon sighed while checking on his legs.

“Pikachu~” He sang and smiled brightly at her before pouncing on her. He hugged her tightly and climbed up onto her head. “PIka~~” He held onto her head tightly, not letting go.

“Alright, chu~ go and play, we have guest!” Jiyeon remembered Myungsoo when he cleared his throat awkwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter