Chapter Two - Going to School

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pika Pika…” Jiyeon could feel Pikachu beside her cheeks again.

“Chu~ I want to sleep, go away~” Jiyeon pushed Pikachu aside and turned the other way, digging her head further into the pillow.

“Jiyeonie, you have to wake up already. It’s Monday today!” Jieun pulled her blankets away from her.

Jiyeon groaned at the sudden coldness she felt and hugged herself tighter, rubbing her arms.

“Jiyeonie!” Jieun sighed and pulled her arms to sit her up. “Wake up now!”

But Jiyeon went back down onto her bed when Jieun let go of her hands on her arms.

“Park Jiyeon!” Jieun gasped. She pulled her up to sit again, “wake up wake up!!! Or Pikachu will shock you!”

“CHU!” Pikachu agreed with her.

“I’M UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyeon shouted and ran to the bathroom. “I DON’T LIKE CHU’S SHOCK!” She had been electrocuted by Pikachu once, by accident. Pikachu suddenly let out his shock when Jiyeon was hugging him too tightly for his comfort. Since then, Pikachu’s electricity had been her nightmare.

Jieun and Pikachu were giggling and laughing at the silly Jiyeon right after she left the bed. “Pikachu, brush your teeth too and come down for breakfast with your girlfriend.” Jieun while nodding her head towards the bathroom.

“Pikachu~~~” He replied shyly and ran into the bathroom. Jieun smiled at his reaction and went down to set up the dishes for breakfast. Ever since she worked for them, she had always been an early riser so as to prepare breakfast for Jiyeon. She had gotten used to her lifestyle for years though and she didn’t mind it.

“Pika~ Pika~” Pikachu was jumping up and down by Jiyeon’s feet. Jiyeon looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter