Chapter Thirty - Marriage

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to see baby!!!” Myungsoo whined.

It’s their wedding day and it’s a tradition not to see their partner from the day before.

Myungsoo was already in his tuxedo in his preparation room in the church and he was whining to everyone in the room, mainly Infinite and his parents. Well, let’s just say the makeup and hair artist were laughing and giggling about how cute he was.

“I want to see baby~~” he whined and sat down childishly on the couch, with his lower lips pouting out and his arms crossed.

“You will see her later. It’s just half an hour more! You have been whining since this morning! Myungsoo-ah.” His mom tried to comfort him but failed.

“It’s too long~~~ I want to see her! I didn’t see her for a day and it’s killing me!”

His mom smacked his chest, “don’t say such bad things on your big day!”

“Faster get your makeup done and go out to stand at the altar.” His mom continued and pushed him to the dressing table.

~~~~~

On the other hand, Sungjong sneaked out to Jiyeon’s room.

“Jiyeon noona!!” He shouted and entered the room. “Woah…” His mouth opened too wide at the woman in front of her.

“Noona… You’re so pretty.” Sungjong said and ran over to hug her.

“Hey! Her dress will get ruin!” Jieun tried to push him away.

Sungjong released the hug and pouted, “noona. You’re so pretty! No wonder every one of us like you.”

“Really? I am?” She asked to confirm again.

“Yes noona. You’re the prettiest woman on earth.” He chuckled. “Do you know Myungsoo hyung is whining the whole morning for you? He’s so annoying!” Sungjong crossed his arms playfully.

Jiyeon giggled at that statement, “really?”

“Of course! He’s going crazy now! Get ready fast and go out soon, okay? I’m going out now!” Sungjong patted her head and walked out.

Jiyeon smiled at the thought of marrying her love and peeked at Pikachu, “I’m getting marr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter