Chapter Nineteen - Now They Know

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo!” Jiyeon shrieked.

“MYUNGSOO?!” Infinite shrieked even louder. This is the first time they heard someone, moreover a girl, called him Myungsoo and he did not get angry.

Suddenly the bell rang. Myungsoo and Jiyeon thanked God for the school bell to be present at that moment.

“Aish!” Sunggyu ruffled his hair. He’s pissing off because of his confused mind.

“Tell us during lunch!” Woohyun said and walked off with Sunggyu.

“You got a lot to say~” Sungyeol patted Myungsoo’s shoulders and walked off, following Woohyun.

“Story time for lunch! YES!” Hoya and Dongwoo high fived each other and walked off.

“Let’s go, Jiyeon noona!” Sungjong pulled her out and dragged her to class leaving Myungsoo behind alone in the locker areas.

“Damn it!” He cursed and walked off to his class.

 

Soon, lunch time came and it’s time for Myungsoo’s and Jiyeon’s hell. They knew it will be.

Jiyeon avoided Sungjong when the bell rang and dashed off to the garden. She wiped her sweat off when she thought she lost Sungjong and Infinite so she brought out Pikachu to play with her.

However, on the other side, Myungsoo was being trapped by Infinite. “What really happened huh? I thought you hated her? The nerd?” Woohyun asked.

“Erm…” Myungsoo became speechless in front of them.

“Yeah hyung! You even scolded me for being nice to her and now you let her call you Myungsoo?” Sungjong crossed his arms across his chest.

“Maknae’s right! I’m on him this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter