Chapter Thirteen - What Exactly Happened?

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 hour before-

Jiyeon ran back to her locker when she dashed out off the garden. She didn’t even turn her head once to look behind to see if Myungsoo is following her.

She reached her locker and dug out her books for the next lesson and squeezed in her unwanted books.

“Aish… Quick get inside! He will be here soon!” She shrieked while talking to the books. Pikachu was laughing silently in her bag.

“Chu~ Chu~”

Jiyeon heard it and stopped her actions. She peeked into her bag, “Chu! Stop laughing!”

“Chuuu~” Pikachu continued laughing at her.

Jiyeon wanted to scold him again but stopped when she heard footsteps coming nearer. She held a deep breath, hoping it’s not Myungsoo then closed her eyes and turned around.

At the count of 3 in her heart, she opened her eyes.

“Woah…” She released the deep breath she kept in and sighed loudly.

“Jiyeon noona!! Why do you look so red?” Sungjong asked the girl in front of him.

“It’s nothing, Jongie~” She giggled awkwardly and turned around to her locker again.

“Serious? You’re weird, you know?” Sungjong giggled with her.

Jiyeon closed her locker and turned around, “let’s go to class, Jongie~” She sang and stepped out of the lockers area and headed back off to her classroom.

“Wait for me!” Sungjong shouted and ran after her.

~~~~~

“Let’s go, Jiyeon nonna~” Sungjong cheered loudly for the end of lesson.

“Erm… Jongie~ you can go first, I have to meet a friend.” She smiled and packed her bag.

“Is it? I thought I could play wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter