Chapter One - Best Friends

Be His Slave to Protect My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Declaration, I’m not sure Pikachu is a female or male but I would like it to be a male to protect Jiyeon here. *Squeals~*-

*Jiyeon POV*

“Go away~~~” My friend is annoying me again. I could feel some soft fluffy feeling on my cheeks and I know it’s him. He always annoys the hell out of me every morning when I’m having such a nice dream. It’s weekend today and he’s already so hyped up at 7AM.

“I say go away~~~” I whine again since he doesn’t seems to listen to me, just like always. As such, the soft and fluffy feeling comes right back onto my cheeks right away.

“Aish! I’m up, I’m up!” I sit up right on my bed and glare at my only guy friend in the world.

“Pikaaaa~” My friend pulls my sleeves and shows me his watery puppy eyes. Sigh, I can’t help but tugs a smile on my face when I see his cute little face.

I picked him up into my arms and squeeze him tightly. “PIKA!”

“Alright alright, let’s go and wash up first! I will feed you and bring you out to play, okay?” I told my friend.

“PIKA PIKA!” He sounds so excited! Since he’s my only best friend in the world, yes you heard it right, he’s my ONLY best friend in the world, and I have no other places to spend my time on but to spend it with him and only him.

Wait, I have another friend, she’s my personal maid my mom hired for me. Her name is Jieun and she’s same age as me but since she has financial problems at home, she has no choice but to work for us. I treat her like my friend, of course, since she understands me the best. She studies the same school and class as me since my mom promised to sponsor her studies.

“Let’s go and wash up now~” My friend climbs up onto my shoulders when I was sitting by the edge of my bed, wearing my panda slippers. I smile at that fluffy touch on my cheeks again and head off to the bathroom.

That’s right! My one and only guy friend in the world is Pikachu!

I have no idea why or how it happened but this is my reality. When I was only 5 years old, I loved watching Pokemon. Every weekend, when it aired on the TV, I would sit down in front of it and ignored everything else around me. I was squealing every time Pikachu came out and fought with other Pokemons. Of course I would, I’m a big fan of Pikachu!

It all happened on my 5th birthday night, I had a silly idea on my mind and I wished for a real Pikachu to be my best friend. I woke up the next day only to find Pikachu rubbing my cheeks with his and smiling happil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter