Meeting them (part 1)

Hush hush

 

Your P.O.V
 
Who is he? 
But my train of thoughts were disrupted when a hand suddenly grabbed mine, forcefully dragging me to follow. 
 
"Ya-"
 
"Questions later. Just follow me." 
His voice radiated a cold aura, making me close my mouth, obediently following him.
 
Kai's P.O.V
 
Well that was pretty easy to take down. But he'll recover in an minute or two... I'd better bring that girl to safety first. Let's hope she won't misunderstand...
 
Wow. Her hand is... so soft. Taking a glance, I took in her facial features. A small nose, delicately shaped lips, chubby cheeks... Heat was slowly creeping up to my cheeks. Wait... Why am I feeling like this? Deep breath in and out. Keep calm, Jongin. It must just be the heat of the night. Besides, it's summer.
 
"Ya-"
 
Not this. We don't have time... He's already coming after us, I can smell him.
 
"Questions later. Just follow me."
 
Taking another peek at her, I noticed that her lips were puckered slightly to form a pout, with  her eyebrows furrowed. Oops, guess I was a little too harsh.
 
"We're here."
 
Your P.O.V
 
"We're here."
 
Humph. He finally speaks. Anyway, where is here? Definetly not near my area... Well, somebody has some explaining to do, whether he likes it or not. Anyway, lets follow him first...
 
Kai's P.O.V
 
She looks unhappy... Guess I got to explain. Lets get in first...
 
"Suho hyung! I'm back!"
 
"Yah! Your shift ends a-"
 
His words dropped as his gaze fell on whoever-her-name-is. Giving her his famous angel smile, he warmly introduced himself.
 
"Hello. Suho ibnida. I'm the head of these household. I'll call the other boys."
 
"Can you guys please just keep quiet! I'm trying to sleep here!"
 
"Lay! You better get down this instant!" The whole house seem to shake at Suho's bellow.
 
Several awkward minutes later, a teenage boy walked down.(let's just pretend their all about 17-20 except Suho of cuz.)
 
"What is it? Don't tell me you called me down just to help Kai in whatever things he has to do."
 
Lay's P.O.V
 
Don't they know that I'm trying to sleep?! Aish!
 
"Can you guys please just keep quiet! I'm trying to sleep here!"
 
"Lay! You better get down this instant!" 
 
Arghhh. That man can't just keep his mouth shut. I swear if he's asking me to go and help that little brother, I'm so going to rip his .
 
Your P.O.V
 
Errr... Okay. The one who saved me is Kai... That one is Suho. And that one upstairs should be Lay.
 
Lay's P.O.V
 
"What is it? Don't tell me you called me down just to help Kai in whatever things he has to do." 
 
Through my side vision, I noticed a cute girl. Woah. What is she doing here? Turning my head slightly to the left, I saw that she was sitting beside Kai. Just great. That stupid boy always has it all.
********************************************
Hahas. See how Lay doesn't really like Kai? Lolol. No discrimination of the stars thou... Dun hate me.    ><  
Oh yea n silent readers out there,
pls subscribe and comment! o(^▽^)o