History

Hush hush

Again, this is purely FICTION, so I made up stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suho's P.O.V
 
Aish. I thought the Basiliks were living in Canada. Seems like they moved back in...
They should still be following the treaty right? I'm going to get more wrinkles from all these thinking.
 
*At home*
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
*Silence*
 
"Er.." *Clears throat"
 
*All eyes turned to Suho*
 
Suho's P.O.V
 
Looks like nobody's going to speak up...
As the father, I shall take responsibility.
Fighting!
 
"Er..." Crap. That did not go well
 
"Regarding the matter, we wi-"
 
I was rather rudely cut off  by the avalanche of questions. That began to mercilessly bury me.
 
"Basilik? I thought you said that they moved to another country?"
"So's there's another vampire in our school?" 
"Can we still study there?"
"What do we do about him?"
"Is it still safe to stay around here?"
 
"AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE AS QUIET AS MICE AND DIDN'T WANT TO SPEAK?! There... Better... Your questions will be answered shortly."
 
Everyone just continued gaping at Suho.
 
Lay's P.O.V
 
Holy cow. He just yelled at us. Looks like the slow gramps is changing!
 
Suho's P.O.V
 
"Now may I continue, without bring interrupted?"
 
Three nods.
 
"A long time ago, as you know, they were about ten clans each of vampires and werewolves. The ten clans of each race had merged, forming a community each. They made a deal with each other, consisting of,
 
1. The land of the other is a forbidden area. 
2. The vampires were not allowed to feast on the innocent's blood, but they are allowed to take from the evil, though only on Wednesday. One vampire to no more than two humans. The werewolves would always come and watch them, in case they could not control, their thirst.
3. No romance was allowed between a werewolf and a vampire.
4. The werewolves only could transform in the forest, when no humans were around, to hunt.
 
If any of these rules were broken, all hell would break lose, the other condemning the other.
 
So it was quickly made that the offender would be punished by the head councils. The vampires would be punished by werewolves and vice versa.
 
But as most stories go, they'll always be and offender. Unfortunately, there were two. 
 
At least twenty years later...
 
Two youngsters, each from the werewolf and vampire clan had fallen in love. The boy, from the werewolves, had the power over time while the young miss, had the power of telekinesis at the same time, telepathy. They were no younger than 13
 
They were immediately sought after, when found out. But with their powers and skill, they always managed to evade. 
 
So, then, the Cold War (lol) began among the two community as they said that the other did not discipline them properly. Thousands were killed, and the innocent people who were unlucky enough to wander along the alleyways at dead night were killed. 
 
That's when we come in.
 
Alumni was created when my forefathers found a couple of young werewolf rebels like himself. They supported the romance. Honestly, I do too. Basilik was also created the same way. They often helped the young couple, a couple were killed. After the Cold War, when werewolves and vampires were on the brink of extinction, we stopped to examine how far our foolishness had led us. Most of the survivors each left were from the Basilik and Alumni.
 
"So... What happened to the couple?"
-D.O
 
"After a long time, they decided to settle down, and had children. They were too happy and had let their guard down. The 2% of the hunters left tracked them down, killing the wife and  the husband."
 
"But you still didn't answer our questions!"
 
"Ah! So, apparently, they decided to move back, and yes, you two can still study there. If they hurt you, it means that they have violated the new treaty created by both my father and theirs. For now, we just ignore them. By the way, did you know that their leader is,older than me?"
 
0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0
 
History lesson #01
Teacher, Suho.
 
Heheh. I updated~~ sorry for the boring chapter :( just wanted to explain the past of vampires and werewolves in this story...
 
Let's all listen to History!!! Lol