In School

Hush hush

 

Short update! 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Suho's P.O.V
 
"Hyung! We're ready to go, we'll teleport! Bye!"
 
Oh My God. Is the world crashing? Since when did Kai and Lay decide to go to school early.?Maybe this is the break through in their lives... Glad they're changing to be more mature. I hope they don't get into trouble with that young vampire, Kai's difficult to control.
 
-----
 
Kai's P.O.V
 
I teleported Lay and myself behind the school. Totally a bad choice. It was the place where they dumped all sorts of rubbish. Ew, I can still smell that putrid sewer smell. I'm going to puke. I quickly went to catch up with Lay, who was grumbling about his cologne being overwhelmed by the rubbish smell. Unconsciously, I begin sniffing myself, only to bump into someone. 
 
"Oh! I'm so sor-  Minzy?"
 
"Kai-sshi?"
 
"Haha. Anyeong!" I awkwardly greeted. Gosh. Can this get anymore embarrassing?
 
While wallowing in self-pity, I didn't notice the devil spawn himself walking over to her and pulling him up. Gah... I'm too late. Idiot.
 
Time to redeem myself. 
 
"Ah, jeongmal mianhae, Minzy. Kwenchana?" I asked, looking at her with worried eyes, desperately trying to ignore the smirking idiot behind her.
 
"Thanks for your concern, I'm fine." Her light giggle bounced into my ears. The sound was so soothing...
 
'Kring!!!!' 
 
"Oh! It's the first bell! We have to hurry! What's your class?"
 
"Er... We're having form class with 
Lee teuk sunbae-nim. In class 3A."
 
"We're having the same class! Come on, I'll show you. Ppali, you wouldn't want to be in the hallway when the seco-"
 
"KRING!!!"
 
"-nd bell rings. Oops. Said to late. Run!"
 
The second she shouted run, a stampede followed, consisting of lots of rushing students. Without hesitation, I scooped her up and made a dash, based on her directions, with Lay following suit.
 
---
 
I know... I took really looooooong to update, but now I'm overseas with my family in BORACAY. So bear with me please.