Change

Hush hush

 

I officially give up on writing Minzy as 'you'. In going to use 'I' from now on... 
_______________
 
Kai's P.O.V 
 
As we neared the class, a rippling sensation rushed through me, sending my hair standing. My claws threatened to tear out and my bones were cracking ready to change. My vision sharpened, turning into slits. Taking a deep breath, the smell of dead roses reached my nose, and I flinched. What the hell?! A vampire's in my class?! 
 
Lay's P.O.V
 
Looking at Kai, I immediately knew something was wrong, and slowly felt the change in myself. is going to come down soon.
 
Your P.O.V
 
As I neared the classroom, butterflies filled my stomach. Will the class hate me after I've broken up with Chanyeol? Omo! He's in the class... Ah ottokae?!
 
" GONG MINJI! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"
 
. Im dead.
 
Sehun's P.O.V
 
That young missy is going to get it from me. Just she wait. Taking a closer look, I realized she was with the two new boys... Lay and... Kray? Wait... How can It be Lay? It's the brand of potato chips... Maybe it's Ray and Kray? Aish, so confusing...
 
Your P.O.V
 
"Sehun oppa... I was just bringing the boys to the class. They didn't know the way! Mianhae!"
 
Sehun's P.O.V
 
Aish. This girl really likes worrying me to death. If something happened... Urgh... I don't wanna think about how Luhan hyung will kill me...
 
Looking at her, I found myself losing all the anger I had. Sighing, I ruffled her hair, chuckling at her face which immediately lighted up.
 
Nodding at the boys, I motioned the trio to head towards class, immediately gripping Minzy's shoulders as I saw the tall figure sitting in class. 
 
*I hope Minzy will be okay... Especially since her seat is beside him...*
 
Chanyeol's P.O.V
 
Oh my gosh. This is so not happening. The bloody mutts in my class. 
 
A presence beside me disrupted my thoughts, as a familiar peachy scent washed over me, and all my worries instantly washed away, just to be replaced with new ones. 
 
*What should I do? She's sitting beside me...*
 
"Anyeong Minzy-ah."
 
The next thing that came hit me hard. 
 
A cold stare and a roll of her eyes was all I got as a reply, before she turned to the front, a happy smile replacing her previous face. Following her gaze, her bright grin was directed to the two werewolves. 
 
She's really given up on me.