Mr. Jerk Park

♚ time never sleeps ♚

 

♥♥♥

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jinri-ya! Ppalli or you’re gonna be late!”

“Ne, umma!”

That young teenage girl fixed her skirt and her long wavy hair before peeked herself on the mirror once again. She carried her pink-pastel coloured backpack, and smiled widely.

“Fighting!” as she shouted to herself enthusiasticly.

*

“Sulli baby♥~~~~~~!!!!”

The young girl turned around, and figured that was her bestfriend who was calling her name and now was running towards her.

“Soojung-ah!!”

“Neomu bogoshipo Jinri-ya~~”

Sulli smiled, “Nado neomu bogoshipo, Soojungie!” and they hugged each other tightly while giggling.

“By they way, why are you coming this late?” Krystal asked.

“Last night I was practicing,” Sulli answered with a big grin on her face. Krystal pouted at her.

“You’re just too diligent,” she scoffed, followed with a relieved smile.”Come on, let’s go to our class!”

Sulli smiled again, “Ne, Kajja!”

Both of them walked together with embrace, their laughter filled the air with a sunny weather as the ‘background’. That morning was just too perfect and warm for those two. There are many students on the corridor are busy with each other, talking, teasing, playing even flirting with each other.

But they don’t mind, they are Krystal and Sulli, who have bond their friendship eversince they were still little kids.

 

“Tch,”

“Can you see them, guys?”

A group of girls, with long legs and super-mini skirts which seemed like have been cut purposefully stood at where Sulli and Krystal stood before.

“Jung Soojung and Choi Jinri,”

“The famous wannabes.. Both of you can never, ever, beat me. “

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli placed her back right behind Krystal’s table. It seems like, the amount of students in the school ‘Seoul of Performing Arts School’ this year are increasing a lot.

“Soojung-ah.”

“Ne?”

“We are in the same class with- I mean where are our friends? Are they in the same class with us?”

“If you wanted to ask about the detail, we’re in the same class with people we HAVE BEEN in one class before, a l o t.” Krystal said, adding a sarcasm tone in the word ‘have been’.

“And this school is getting famous in South Korea, well it’s great, isn’t it?” Krystal sighed.

Sulli stared at her class, at everything around and the corridor infront of it, so many idols—even trainees passed by, walking around and seems busy with their own world.

“I thought Luna should be here around minutes.” Krystal checked her watch.

“She isn’t going to be in the same class with us?”

“She is, Baby Ssul.” Krystal grinned, “she is just late, like you.”

Suddenly, a girl with brown-beige coloured hair popped her head behind the class door and waved her hands energetically when she found her bestfriends noticed her presence.

“There she is.”

“Luna!!” Sulli chirped happily, she then stood up and about to approach Luna.

BRUK!!!

“Ah!”

Sulli was pushed aback and fell down to the floor. She rubbed her head and groaned painfully.

“Aish this girl… You should’ve watch your step!”

Sulli looked up, feeling curious who has just bumped her.

“Ya! Mr. Jerk Park!”

 

Chanyeol blew his bangs carelessly, “Ms. Fat Cheeks Choi.”

Sulli stared at him blankly. When she was about to stand up ignoring him and continue approaching Luna, Chanyeol pushed her once again roughly.

“Ahhh!!!”

“Where do you think you’re going, hm?”

“None of your business.” Sulli replied coldly.

“Ofcourse it’s mine,” he answered decently (A/N: can you even imagine? LOL. For Sulli herself, it’s more like a sarcasm). “You bumped on me just now.”

“I didn’t bump you!” Sulli firmed, still trying to hold her anger. “It was you who did it!”

Chanyeol laughed mockingly.

“Yeol,” the guy who is shorter than him—named Suho scolded, “Come one, stop being a childish.”

“Indeed hyung, this is just wasting my time.”

SULLI POV

If you do think it’s wasting your time, why are you always bothering yourself to trigs fights with me? Ridiculous, tch.

“Aish, Appo.. “ I rubbed my feet hurtfully, the mark on it looked so blue after the harsh bump.

 

“Gwaenchanayo?”

I looked up gulping, this guy is…

“B-Baekhyun oppa.” Wanna make a bet? I might be stuttering intensely right now because of the nerves and stupid heart which beats so incredibly-fast at this moment.

Baekhyun was just smilling so angelic, he offered his hand which I gladly accepted and helped me to stand up back.

Sometimes I shall join a contest on beating a tomato’s red colour, registering my face in it.

“Go.. Gomawoyo, Oppa.”

“Cheonmaneyo,” Baekhyun nodded, “Forgive him, ne?”

The 3 words have never changed eversince the first time I knew him. Unaware, I nodded at his words.

Baekhyun was just smilling and ruffled my hair playfully. “Thankyou.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jinri-ya! Gwaenchanayo? That stupid pole guy didn’t hurt you, did he?! Aish jinjja, he’s really annoying!” said Luna resentfully.

“Jinri-ya! Gwaenchanayo?” said Krystal while shaking my body worrily.

….Oh God.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it good? Is it good? Is it good?!

LOL pardon me for being such a paranoid, I got 6 subbies already and it makes me want to cry and hug you guys so tight till you forget how to breath TT___________TT

Because I've failed so many times in grammars. #authorsprob

Well, this is the first chapter of the story. Hope you enjoy the story! Hey, don't be too silent ok? If you have any suggestion or else just let me know by comments, I need them, however, to make it better in the future;)

P.S: idk why but i love EXO and Sulli in that TTBY poster, they're all so looooooooovely T_T