Warm and Cold

♚ time never sleeps ♚

 

'Have feelings we had before, back when we were so innocent'

 

•••• ♥♥♥♥••••

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Finally, it’s done!”

Sulli climbed down the small stairs carefully, she re-arranged the ensiclopedy books in library just now  in the school’s big library as today is her shift as one of librarians.

“Ah!” she wailed painfully because the bruise on her feet nudged the stairs inadvertently.

Aish Park Chanyeol jinjja, it doesn’t mean that he should be really, really mean to me just because I didn’t take any revenge after everything he has done to me, right? Sulli bit her lower lip in anger.

The reason why Sulli chose library herself is because a person like Chanyeol, who always being noisy in everywhere he is, and who can never peace himself won’t stay for a long time in a calm place like library. That’s why, Sulli was so happy when she was also chosen to be a librarian and stay here, far from Chanyeol’s bullying hobby, even if it’s only for few minutes-hours but she’s kind of person that appreciates time.

 

“Excuse me.”

Sulli hurriedly rushed and hides at the edge of a big cupboard, peeking on who’s coming.

“May I borrow a romance book called ‘Romeo and Juliet’?”

The head of librarians, Kim sonsaengnim who was previously reading a newspaper immediately stood up and search for a book that person was looking  for and gave it to him.

“Gamsahamnida, Kim sonsaengnim,” he said warmly, Sulli can tell that he was smilling at that time.

“Ne, Baekhyun-ssi.”

 

SULLI POV

Baekhyun oppa…

I peeked from the edge of a big cupboard here in this library, watching him silently who was now reading a book and sitting on the table. It was actually quite far from here. But luckily I can still see him from here clearly.  

I bit my lip, trying to remember the moment when we first met in the kindergarten. He was the kindest guy I’ve ever known after Krystal. Perhaps we never really interact with each other before, just few times when he tried to help me from Chanyeol’s weird bullying hobby.

And he is really the one I admire the most, it is love or not, I have no idea.

“Nan eottokhae?” I sighed while still keeping my eyes on him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Electric! Nanananana~ Electric! Nanananana~”

The five girls were dancing and singing enegetically following the rhyme of the song.

This building of SM is the place where they ‘came’ from. In this afternoon will be so crowded in order of their comeback which will be around that month. Besides, they’re planning to hold another SMTown World Tour as soon as possible.

“Bravo! Good Job!”

Sulli wipes her sweats streaming down from her forehead, took a small towel and a bottle which already prepared there in the practice room.

“Kim Youngmin sajangnim is serious about the comeback,” said Amber, “I guess I know the reason why.”

They’re nodding their heads in unison.

“Because you know, they’re a lot of entertainments besides our who are now raising intensely.” said Luna, taking a gulp of water.

“We won’t disappoint sajangnim, we’ll make a great comeback, because we worked hard and prepared everything well for this.” Victoria said, which make all of them smiled and nodded again.

 

“Next is EXO! All of you can come in now!”

THUMP. Sulli cursed deep in her heart. “I’m dead”

The EXO members came to the room one by one orderly, most of them were wearing jackets with white clothes inside. Some of them were wearing a cap too ((Sulli thought it makes them looked like a thief)).

BUK!!

“Oh sorry! I didn’t see you.”

SULLI POV

“Oh sorry! I didn’t see you.”

“You..”

Chanyeol flashed a smirk on his lips proudly, bumped me once again successedly. I eyed him once before he walked back to his position because Kyungsoo oppa scolded him.

“Okay so, we will record two History dance practices today, one with K and one with M. The first to start is EXO-K,” said the manager, “Are we clear?” and they all nodded enthusiasticly.

“Fighting!” our group shouted to raise their spirit even more. And here I am smilling foolishly while keeping both my eyes on Baekhyun oppa.

Unbelieveably, he smiled back at me which made me looked down in embarrassment.

Music was playing and all of them immediately stand by in their positions.

Listen, neukkil su ini.”

“Wooo!!!” we were clapping excitedly in unison. Their dance moves are actually powerful and energic, which makes it all cool.

 

“Sulli-ya.”

“Ne?”

“Chanyeol oppa, I think he’s cool.” Krystal commented.

“Yeah.” I widen my eyes after realized what she has said. “Soojung-ah? Ige mwoya? Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Eh? ..Eh? A-Aniyo! Forget it.” I shrugged carelessly.

Yeongwonhalgeora mitgo sipeul ttae

Enjenga hal geo rago mangseoril ttae~

Uhm, so tell me if it’s just my feelings or he kept on looking at me while singing that—his part?