It's been years

♚ time never sleeps ♚

'This is something like a movie, and I don't know how it ends.'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jeongmal gamsahamnida!!”

All of us bowed respectfully to the staffs of SM and the managers who had helped us on practices and recordings today, sending bunch of thankful feelings.

 

Uhohuhohuhoh beautiful stranger~”

Sulli felt her cellphone ringing and immediately took it, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, Jinri-ya! It’s me, your appa. I’m really busy now in the ramen shop helping your grandparents and your umma, we have so many costumers coming today and seems like the rain won’t stop so sadly appa can’t pick you up—“

“Mworago?!!”

“—So you will be going home with Park Jungsoo-ssi’s younger son. Once again, jeongmal mianhae appa is really busy right now. Oh the order is coming! So bye!”

…..Tut…..Tut……

“So, you’re going home with me, eh?”

Sulli flipped her phone close silently as she eyed the person who was now standing in front of her, flashing an irritating smirk. “I’m going home, alone.”

“Mwo?”

“I’m going home alone.” she repeated sarcastically while cleaning up her stuffs.

“Y-Yah, are you crazy? It’s rainy outside!” Chanyeol frowned.

“And why do you care? Ya!!” Sulli shouted in shock when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed her bag,  then she tried to grab it bag again.

“Ya!! Park Chanyeol!” Sulli squeaked.

BREK!!!

 

“What the—“

Sulli was looking at her bag which now torn into two. She was actually shocked but..

PLAK!!!

“I-I hate you so much! I really hate you!”

Sulli hugged her back while preventing her tears from falling from the edge of her eyes and ran to the exit door quickly.

Chanyeol who was also shocked about what just happened, punched the wall behind him harshly.

BUK!!

He looked at his hands which are now red and some fresh blood can also be seen in the sidelines.

But that’s not what he cares about.

“W-What have I done.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli ran outside the building while crying, feeling irritated. The weather outside may be rainy but she is careless already.

I don’t know why I feel so ..brokenhearted like this.

“Pabo.” she hissed. She took large steps which made the muds on the street squirted everywhere.

“Ack!”

Sulli stopped, feeling a bit shock. (Don’t tell me I was just…)

“…Neo?”

Suddenly, her face became really pale, “Baekhyun… Oppa?”

Baekhyun looked at her confusedly, “Why are you walking, in this kind of weather?”

Sulli stayed in silent, not dare to look back because her face was red. She almost cried again.

Nothing happened and it seemed like time has stopped ticking, only the sound of falling waters filled the air. She can hear a sound of bicycle clanging.  The tears are slowly streaming down from her eyes , she was crying in silent.

“I’ll take you home.”

“…..Eh?”

Baekhyun cast loosed the raincoat he was wearing and wrapped it around Sulli who was really wet at the time. Sulli was just looking at him, amazed by his act.

“You’ll get sick if you stay like this.”

He then wrapped his hand around Sulli’s shoulder, helping her to walk. But Sulli was just stand speechlessly looking straight at him,  still mesmerized.

“Wae?” Baekhyun looked back at her. Both of them are now looking at each other for quite long.

“Kajja.” said Baekhyun, with an angelic smile flashed on his lips.

Sulli pretended to keep on looking at her shoes, hiding her tomato face.

“Gomapta..” she whispered slowly.

“By the way, I didn’t know your name,” Baekhyun chuckled, “Whereas it’s been years since I keep my eyes on you.”

Sulli can feel butterflies in her stomach. (Did he just say that he was watching me for years?)

“Choneun.. Choi Jinri ibnida,” Sulli answered, still in a low voice. “Just call me Su—“

“What a pretty name,” Baekhyun commented while tapping on his chin, “Neomu kyeowo.”

Sulli looked down deeper, her face is now all red because of embarrassed and feeling happy at the same time. Baekhyun chuckled again seeing her act.

“Jinri-ah~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ” Baekhyun smiled at her.

 

They don’t know that someone else away is looking at them sadly. He clenched his fist tight at the sight of the couple.

“Saekki.” he cursed deeply.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I miss you.

 

LOL Enjoy! Subscribes (and don't forget to leave comments, i need them REALLY) are loved.