A Training Camp?

♚ time never sleeps ♚

 

♥♥♥

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jinri-ya!”

“…..”

“Yaah! Jinri-ya!”

“……sigh…..”

“Yaah!! Choi Jinri!” Luna slammed the table’s surface harshly making Sulli jumped in shock on her chair.

“N-ne? W-waeyo?” she asked while still drowning in her thoughts a little.

Luna just stared at her weirdly, “Were you listening to me, calling for your name for so many times?”

Sulli remained quiet and shook her head a little, she somehow felt a bit guilty.

Luna sighed, “Gwaenchanayo, what are you actually thinking about anyways since you looked like about to release your soul away from your body?”

Sulli can feel blood rushed up to her cheeks now, making it red. She doesn’t know if she must tell Luna about yesterday, when Baekhyun took her home. And when Baekhyun finally asked for her name, when finally they were so close to each other. Her feelings..

No, Sulli said to herself. Nobody knows about what I actually feel towards Baekhyun, I shouldn’t tell anybody, well yet.

“By the way, nice coat, Jinri-ya!” Luna commented.

“Ah, uhm… Ne, gomawo.” she wore it on purpose for today, actually she wants to return in to Baekhyun if she’s able to meet him today.

Choi Sulli was just smilling for secretly, remembering what had happened yesterday.

BRAK!!

“So irritating..”

Chanyeol entered the class while his hands messing his hair unknownly, Luna and Sulli turned at him reflexly. And then their eyes meet.

 

SULLI POV

I threw him an intense glare when he entered the class. But the truth is, I’m afraid if he’s going to scold me too. Yesterday.. I… Was I too harsh? I don’t think so, besides he always torture me with more violent ways.

“Annyeong, Chanyeol-ssi.” Luna greeted, well she is always the friendly ones with Amber in our group.

“Yo.” Chanyeol answered shortly.

I don’t know how much I wanted to slap him in the face right now because his jerk attitude.

“Both of you are childhood friends, aren’t you? You’re so lucky, Jinri-ya. Chanyeol-ssi is really handsome.” Luna commented again while still looking at him.

“and irritating.” I added uncomfortably. I don’t really like it when people mentioned our ‘precious and unforgetable childhood moment’ or when they knew that we were ‘together’ since a long time ago.

We are not ‘friends’ anyway.

*

TING TONG ! TING TONG! TING TONG!

“Everybody be quiet and stay calm please! There’s an announcement.” Kris shouted taking initiative as a chairman of Students Organization.

“What the in announcement in the in time is that now?” Amber nagged. Krystal just nodded, the rest of us shook heads carelessly.

Announcement, students!

Every students of grade three and two are expected to gather in the School’s hall after breaktime.

There will be a further announcement about training camp. Gamsahamnida.

 

“Training camp?” Luna asked curiously. The canteen is now so noisy.

“What kind of joke is this now, tch.” said Krystal with sarcasm.

Sulli took a sip of her milktea in silent, thinking about what is training camp actually, her mind still full of thoughts and curiousity. How rare.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The hall is so  crowded with students of grade three and two, just like a traditional market in a situation, besides students of this school rarely got an oral announcement and this one seems important. Some of them looked so excited, and some looked like they’re going to fall asleep anytime.

“There will be eight teams only who are going to follow this training.” said Lee sonsaengnim, finally making the whole students in this big room paid their attention to him seriously, even some are still busy in their own world.

“We’ll make it couples. One girl and one boy. One team consists two persons.” everyone came into silence simultaneously. There will be sixteen students only who are allowed to follow this training camp?!

Suddenly, a boy with a pair of big eyes and donut look raised his hand.

“Yes, Kyungsoo from class 3-A?”

“Where is the training camp will be held? And, um.. who are they, the sixteen students?” Lee sonsaengnim seemed thinking for a while.

“Tomorrow,” he started, “We’re going to use this system, we will put coloured-papers in some  students locker.” murmurs and whispers are everywhere in the hall.

“For students who receive those cards, you are necessary to follow this training camp  in the place which will be informed in the further announcement,” he stated, making the hall full of excited and curiousity talks.

“Show is over, what kind of show is this even.” Luna commented disappointedly, deep inside because she knows that she won’t be chosen in this event. The rest nodded slightly.

“Let’s go back to the class.” said Victoria after Lee sonsaengnim dismiss them.

Sulli drowns in her own thoughts. Honestly, this event seems interesting for her.

Couples, huh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Paii~ Paii~ Jinri-ya! Soojung-ah!”

Sulli carries her backpack and hugged her books which looked heavy and waved at her bestfriend, “See you guys tomorrow, Luna, Amber, and Qian unnies!”

She and Krystal waved at those three who have passed the class door already to go home first, and continue packing their things.

“Jinri-ya, wanna come to my house?”

Sulli nodded, “Ne, kajja!”

Sulli tighten her hug to the books while fixing her bangs. After finished packing, both of them start walking.

“Chamkamman.”

They turned their head up to the door, and saw 2 men are standing at there.

"You're...."

Which turned to be Chanyeol, eyeing her carefully, and Kai next to him.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________