7

♚ time never sleeps ♚

♥♥

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“How’s the mathematics homework? Have you finished it?”

Sulli and Krystal walked together entering the school gate in that beautiful morning, because Sulli couldn’t go to her bestfriend’s house yesterday.  So she asked Krystal whether she’d like to go to school together and Krystal agreed happily.

“I can’t really solve it since it’s quite hard though, but fortunately Minho oppa helped me.”

“How lucky you are! Sica unnie was the one who helped me last night but you know, your oppa is always the smartest.” Krystal replied.

Both keep talking and didn’t realize they’re facing their lockers already.

 

“Ah!” Sulli cried.

Sulli rubed her head painfully. Krystal looked at her, confused.

“Good morning, and oh, I didn’t mean it.”

Sulli glared at someone’s tall standing behind her and hissed annoyedly, which is turned to be one and only Park Chanyeol. He grined innocently at her for few seconds and immediately turned to his friends, signaling them to go. Sulli just looked at him in disbelief.

“Aish, jinjja.” nagged Sulli.

“Jinri-ya? Good morning.”

Sulli’s gaze softened when she found whose that voice belongs to. Byun Baekhyun stood in front of her, titled his head to another side while still smiling at her so angelic.

“G-Good morning, Baekhyun oppa.” Sulli managed to put a smile on her face.

Chanyeol who was laughing with his friends turned his head a little when he caught the two. He looked at both confusedly. Since when are they so close with each other?

“Kajja.” Chanyeol ordered, not giving Baekhyun time to chit-chat more with Sulli, himself doesn’t even know why.

Sulli pouted peevishly when Chanyeol and Baekhyun left to the other side, she wanted to talk to Baekhyun just now when Chanyeol interrupted.

“Neomu.. mosjinde..” Krystal murmured.

“What?”

“A-ah, aniyo.” Krystal replied hurriedly.

Sulli stared at her bestfriend with her brows raised, but quickly turned her head to her locker and sighed. She was about to open her locker door..

“I got the card!” Chanyeol shouted from the other side.

Krystal and Sulli reflexly turned their attention to Chanyeol, who was jumping and shouting while holding the small coloured-paper.

“Me too,” Baekhyun replied, holding his card and stared at it blankly. Seeing Baekhyun got the card, Sulli’s eyes widen and turned her attention back to the locker, praying silently in her heart who was beating so fast at that moment.

“Please, please, please, please.” Sulli opened her locker’s door and peeked a little. From the other side, the boys are also watching them nervously. Especially one of them who hoped..

“I.. I got it too!” Krystal cheered happily.

Sulli peeked at her locker again, and managed to reach something in there slowly.

“It’s blue.” she murmured.

Sulli turned her head at the boys immediately, and looked at Baekhyun, still holding her paper.

“Hello there,” Baekhyun waved his hand which hold the paper and smiled, “Partner.”

*

 

“We’re planning to go to Japan tomorrow.”

“Mwo!?”

 

That headmaster’s room was full with sixteen chosen people. Each are boys and girls , who are in the same team standing next to each other. Lee sonsaengnim walked infront of his table, thinking.

“Yes, we’re going to Fuji mountain, there’s a camp near there.” he said, “This traning camp was arranged with purpose to increase your learning and also, to cultivate the spirit of the team.”


“But sonsaengnim,” D.O raised his hand.

“Yes, Kyungsoo-ssi?”

“How long will we stay there?”

Lee sonsaengnim smiled, “Nice question, we’ll stay there for about three days.”

The students face turned to be shocked in unison. Low murmurs can be heard in the room.

“Hyung, when is our debut date?” Sehun whispered.

“When is f(x)’s comeback date?” Krystal nudged Luna.

“A week ahead.” Sulli and Baekhyun answered in unison spontaneously, and both looked shock after.

Everyone there who worked in SM sighed, feeling a bit relieved because at least they know they won’t miss anything.

“Don’t worry, we’ve actually already prepared this carefully, so your CEO will also be okay with that.” said Lee sonsaengnim, smiled a little. “Good then, pack your things well tonight, we’ll go to Japan tomorrow by plane.” he continued.

“Ne, sonsaengnim.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Since the first time, Sulli was never agreed when her umma and her appa decided to put her in one of the famous kindergarten in Seoul. Because that means, she will be in the same school with her everlasting enemy, Chanyeol.She also didn’t know since when she started to hate that kid, perhaps they fought already even when they were still zygots? Or God has destined them to be enemies even since their parents were born? She thought so.

“Sulli, you’re so ugly!”

“Sulli, that ribbon doesn’t suit you!”

“Go away, Sulli!”

Sulli didn’t even know what makes that brat hate her so much, but as the time goes by, she doesn’t approve herself to be treated like that.

They bickered and fought many times, just because silly reasons.  Just like magnets with the same pole, they have never get along, always denying each others presence.

But she still remember one thing. That night, was the first time Chanyeol ever spoke so softly, really tender to her.

 

 

That was when Sulli had a high fever, her body condition was literally weak so she was hospitalized. She couldn’t eat or drink anything,even it was really hard to open her eyes. The doctor said there’s a virus which infected her inside certain organs, but the virus can’t spread so it’s okay for her family to visit her routinely.

Her family visited her everyday,Sulli knew them even she couldn’t open her eyes, she could recognized them by hearing their voice, who tried to talk to her. Her heart ached knew that she couldn’t gave them a reply.

One night which was already late, someone knocked on the door and talked to her.

“Ch—Choi Jinri..”

That person seemed like wanted to touch her hand, but immediately stopped himself from doing.

“I really miss the time you shouted my name when I make fun of you, also when I stole your favorite stuffs secretly..” that person gulped, “Neomu, neomu, neomu bogoshipoyo.”

Like an injection of energy, Sulli opened her eyes slowly.

That person already left the room, right on time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm not late, am i? ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

Have you guys heard that EXO 'will' comeback on 30th May through Mnet M! Countdown........................

But they're really included in the list of Mnet's May comeback list. Idk????

 

LET'S JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST SHALL WE T^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T /died already because too long waiting for EXO comeback/

hehe can never be bored of exo still, they're like personal drugs to me /coughs/

Anyway, enjoy the update!