Sulli's problem

♚ time never sleeps ♚

 

“Chanyeol..?”

Chanyeol entered the class with Kai beside him. Sulli took a few steps back, feeling a bit nervous at the moment.

“Wae?!” she shouted, also feeling afraid but tried to look like she was not. Chanyeol scoffed at the sight without taking his eyes away which are now focused on Sulli. Krystal who is still in the same room eyed both of them, frightened.

Because it had been years since a long time ago, Chanyeol likes to torture her bestfriend. Everyone are already used to it.

“Chan, quickly.” said Kai.

“….”

 

Chanyeol took steps forward, making Sulli moves back again. Then he grip her hand firmly and pulls her to move forward.

“A-Appo!” cried Sulli, still unwilling to look at him.

“Jinri-ya!” Krystal shouted reflexly.

Chanyeol tightened his grip on her hand. Making Sulli once again winced in pain, she struggled to get loose after, almost cried because she was now feeling scared.

“Chan, you’re wasting time.”

“Shut up, Jongin.”

Kai laughed mockingly. Chanyeol widened his eyes at him for awhile and turned back at Sulli.

“Chan..”

Chanyeol moved his face forward, almost closing the distance between them. Sulli was shocked and struggled to moves back. They stayed in that awkward position for a few minutes until..

GREP!!

Chanyeol pulled Sulli’s backpack before they’re cornered. The distance between him and her is now approximately 1 centimeter.

“W-What the...”

Chanyeol’s face moving closer, making Sulli lowered her head more as she was feeling shy and scared in the same time. Suddenly, an open sound of backpack’s zipper can be heard.

“….Eoh?”

“Mianhae.”

“Mwo?”

Chanyeol scoffed again at her.

 

CHANYEOL POV

Why is this girl so stupid anyways, and why is she my childhood friend? Acts all dramatic, she is always the nice target to torture eversince we were kids. Don’t ever question why because you know what her reaction like when she meets me.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol, let me go!”

I almost forgot.

I loosened my grip on her hand. She winced in pain while holding her oh-looks-like-it-is-swollen hand and cursing, harshly.

“Tappeuni.”

“What?”

“Ani.” she replied.

I pull her once again, closing the distance between our face but still keeping my eyes opened wide.

“Yah!!”

Do you know how fun it is to hear her curse and scream like that. Always been my favorite ‘music’ since a loooong time ago.

“Hey Chan, are you done there?”

I threw a pissed look at Kim Jongin. I almost forgot that he and Krystal were still here in the class.

Before I go, once again, I look at this girl while smirking.

“See you tomorrow, jagiya.”

And I kissed her, right on..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Jinri can you please shut the up because I can’t concentrate here!”

 

Sulli shook her head, hitting her white study table vigorously and bang her own head to it.

“Ani, Ani, that couldn’t be happened.. ANDWAEYO!!!”

“Jinri-ya! Calm down!”

Sulli cried out  while holding her head frustatedly, “Sooyoung unnie..”

A tall girl with a long hair and skin that tanner than Sulli approached her and tapping her shoulder. “Waeyo, Jinri-ya? It’s so rare to see you being like this.”

“It’s because—Unnie, Chanyeol.. He.. He’s… Aaaah!!!!!” Sulli shouted and shook her head harshly.

“Minho-ya, do you know what happened to her?”

Minho shook his head, “You know how is her relationship with Chanyeol eversince forever. “

Sooyoung sighed, looking at her sister astonishedly. Her mind starts a flashback about things those had happened a several years ago.

 

Choi family and Park family have a really good relationship since their ancestors even until now, they still have a really good connection with each other. The eldest son of Park family, Park Jungsoo or Leeteuk is a close friend of Choi Siwon,  they were once in the same group and were trained well together in SM Entertainment. Siwon then married to Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany, while Jungsoo himself married to Kim Taeyeon. Because back then in the training period and after debut they were still close, ofcourse they keep the good connection between and continued even until now.

Siwon and Fany have 3 child. The first is Minho, Sooyoung, and the youngest is Sulli. Jungsoo and Taeyeon have only 2 child, Yoochun and Chanyeol whom have a quite long age distance. Yoochun and Sooyoung are bestfriend, and sometimes Minho will join and play with them.

The only problem is, you can hardly see Sulli and Chanyeol together, even a percent is impossible to be happened, eversince they were born.

 “Unnie-ya!” the little Sulli sobbed and ran to Sooyoung as Sooyoung hugged her immediately.

“Jinri-ya, waeyo? Why are you crying?” Sooyoung who was still a kid her little sister hair lovingly.

“Yeol took my toy again, he said he will take my rilakkuma from me tomorrow..” Sulli protested while still sobbing silently. Sooyoung was just smiling amusedly. These guys were just like magnets with the same pole.  You can’t keep both close for a long time.

Chanyeol’s pranks never stop. Even once, he sticked a glutinous bubble gum on Sulli’s hard which made Sulli cut her long hair to short, she didn’t stop crying on that day.

Sooyoung was once thinking to scold Chanyeol, until..

“Unnie, I found a loveletter near my bedroom’s window.”

Sooyoung eyes widened, “Jinjjayo?”

“Yes,” her little sister answered suspiciously, “Not just this.. There are many since yesterday, a week, two weeks, about months ago..”

“What’s inside the letter?” Sooyoung asked.

“Here,” Sulli gave her the paper which is pink coloured, one of her little sister’s favorite.

To: Choi Jinri

 

“Saranghaeyo”

How can you misunderstood my care towards you?

Why don’t you notice me?

Is it because I am.. Too harsh?

Look at me, I beg you.

 

From: -

 

“Oh my God..” Sooyoung covered in realization. Is that, is actually this person..

Sulli-ya, you are such an insensitive person.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOYOUNG POV

“Andwaeyo andwaeyo andwaeyo andwaeyo!”  Sulli keep on hitting her table, Minho turned and glared at her.

“Yaa shut up! I have homeworks to finish too you know!” responded Minho and quickly turned his head back to his math homework.

Sulli pouted while still cursing silently.

“What was actually happened? Tell me.” I urged her, feeling curious at the moment. Sulli turned her head at me and lowered it  to hide her pink cheeks.

Oh, I smell something fishy was up.

“Unnie.. I..”

“Yeeeeeesss?”

Sulli gulped silently, “My first kiss, my first kiss.. Is..”

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss?”

“…Chanyeol, he, uhm, he took my first kiss..”

I widen my eyes in shock, Minho who said that he was ‘focusing-himself-to-the-homeworks’ jumped on his chair and turned his head at us.

“Museun suriya?!?!” I shouted startledly.

“Ssst! Unnie, you need to lower your voice!” she said uncomfortably.

“But, otthe.. How did it happen?”

“So..” she is now telling me the whole story. Started from when Chanyeol approached her in her class unexpectedly and cornered her, put something inside her backpack, how Chanyeol first wanted to..

“..It seems like he wanted to kiss my forehead at first, but I.. because I was feeling uncomfortable and nervous there I accidentally looked up, we made a really quick eyecontact and.. He didn’t kiss my forehead.. It was actually my fault.. But.. But..” Sulli messed her hair in stress even to continue her words. I’m trying to hold my laughter but I failed, Minho who was sitting far from us also laughing silently.

“What an unique first kiss,” he commented which gained him another death glare from Sulli.

“But what did he put in your backpack, Jinri-ya?” I asked.

Sulli thought for a second, “A bag.. Ah! I just remember something!”

I raise my brows curiously.

“He wrecked my precious bag yesterday.. Ah, I just realized.” said Sulli punching her forehead softly.

I flashed a meaningful smile. Both of these kids will, soon or later.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I don't think I will update this week bec of something. But I'll try k.

Anyway, happy birthday to our beloved bachooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!! (He's turning old now, 22 seriously? ;-;)

(i made this poster by myself /finally/ LOL.)

 

 

(I'm dying of feelings. LOL these gifs are not mine!:-))