Prologue

♚ time never sleeps ♚

"When we were out on the playground playing pretend. Did not know it back then."

 

"A-Annyeong haseyo, choneun Choi Jinli ibnida, t-they usually call me Sulli, bangapseumnida.."

That little girl bowed her head a little which made some strands of her hair fell, adding a cute impression of hers.

"Sulli-ya, you may sit next to Krystal." the teacher points at the corner of the class wheres a little girl with long hair sat.

"Ne, sonsaengnim." Sulli answered softly, more like a whisper.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeong Sulli, choneun Krystal ibnida! Bangapseumnida," said that little girl with long hair while offering her right hand.

"Bangapseumnida, Krystal-ssi." replied Sulli cutely, both of them shake hands.

 

Those two little girls sat comfortably on kindergarten park's chair while enjoying their meal and chat together. In just one day, the two little girls who've just known each were getting closer.

"Hey you!!!"

Both Sulli and Krystal jumped in shock, they looked and found some boys were approaching them.

"We want to play football in this park, both of you better leave now and find another place to chitty chat-ouch, now." said the tallest boy amongst them with a bit of sarcasm.

"Chanyeol," Sulli hissed, "there's an empty court near our school building!"

Krystal peekd at Sulli and the rest of boys worrily.

"It's none of your bussiness, We, oh I mean, ME wants to play here." Chanyeol firmed.

"You can't be like that! We found this place first!"

"Who cares?!"

"We found this place first!" Sulli repeated.

 

Chanyeol looked at the little girl angirly. Sulli also looked back at him fearlessly.

"Aish jinjja...."

BRAK!!!!!

"Chanyeol!!!!!!"

Chanyeol threw Sulli's lunchbox just now which made all the food fell apart, all of her food were in a mess.

"Su-Sulli-ya...." Krystal patted Sulli's shoulder afraidly.

"Are we clear now? I told you to leave, hadn't I? Ha!" Chanyeol hissed and broke into laughter. He and his friends started playing football in that park.

 

"Umma...." Sulli sobbed sadly while walking to another direction with Krystal, away from the park.

"Sulli-ya... Uljimayo...." said Krystal who almost cried seeing her friend's condition, "We'll share my meal together.. ne?"

Hearing Krystal's kindness made Sulli cried even louder.

 

"Hey!! You!!"

The two little girls who cried looked back confusedly. A little boy, around Chanyeol's age but shorter than him were approaching them. He panted heavily.

"I represent Chanyeol," he said, flashed a smile on his lips," for an apology. You know, he was just..."

"No!!!!!" Sulli shouted and continue crying.

To her surprise, that boy smiled even more.. angelic.

"Forgive him, ne?" he said while approaching Sulli, "this is... for you." He offered a pack of bibimbap. Sulli was just looking at him, astonished by how his acted.

"Eeeeh... for messing your meal. "

Finally Sulli decided to take it, her face blushed madly.

"What is.. What is your name?"

 

That boy was still smilling, still looked angelic. Sulli stared at him blankly.

"Baekhyun ibnida."

 

And that is the name Sulli will remember forever, certainly and definitely will.