I Love You So Please Dont Hurt Him

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

Changjo's POV:

Ricky was obviously at a loss for words for what happened to him so if he couldn't tell me Ji Young would. She had invited me to do something after school today. We met at her house of course.

"Changjo ya!" She ran to me and gave me a friendly hug. My heart beat fast as she embraced me. "I asked you come today because my dad is coming home soon." Her eyes lit up. Her father had tried to keep his relationship with his 'angel' strong since his wife left him, buthis job called for a lot of traveling so he was hardly home. Rarely did Ji Young see her father. When he came to visit her it was for a short while but he pampered her to death. The problem about her dad is he did not like her being with any boys. I was a little confused why she would want me to greet her father. The last time I was with her father was not a happy memory.

"He has something really important for you." She winked wickedly yet she was a beautiful angel. I knew her real heart and while she behaved bossy and arrogant she was actually a lonely girl who longed for a mother.

"Great..." I mumbled. If her father had something important for me I had feeling it wasn't going to be a pleasant thing. "He comes home tomorrow and I wanted to..." she fuddled with her fingers and looked at the floor, "Well, uh, before he comes I wanted to just hang out, like the old days." I nodded not really understanding why she seemed maybe worried but we headed up to her room. This was the perfect chance for me to find out what happened.

"Ji Young, what did you do to Ricky today?" I asked when we got to her room. "Why do you keep asking about Ricky? I fixed his problem. He should be normal now." She said.

 

Ji Young's POV:

We pulled out some board games and started playing chess on my bedroom floor. "What do you mean normal?" Changjo asked. "Well weren't you complaining about Ricky acting weird and being all upset after he bought me icecream?" I asked a little annoyed. He nodded slowly but still not understanding where I was going with this. "He totally likes me." I smirked and moved my pawn two places. "Oh Ji Young! What did you do this time?" Changjo sighed and moved his pawn one place. "What?" I said innocently. "I just announced to the class he was mine don't touch him or else. Don't worry, I'll probably get bored of him pretty quick. He seems like a wimp to me. The plus to that is I can get him to do anything I want." I moved my bishop four places foreward. Changjo let out a frustrated moan. "Ji Young, don't do this. I don't want him hurt." I rolled my eyes. "Checkmate." Changjo knocked down my king with his peice. "You lost."

Soon it was late and Changjo was leaving. As he headed for the door he abrubtly turned to face me and looked me in the eyes. "I like you Ji Young, I like you a lot, maybe I even love you I don't know, but I'm begging you please don't hurt Ricky, no, don't hurt Changhyun." Changjo said. Then he left.

His words still echoed in my head. "He loves me?"