Second Prince

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

 

After School-

 

"Ji young ah! I wanna go to your house! I'm reeaaallyyy bored!!" I read the text message on my phone from Changjo. "Fine, see you when you get here." I replied, and leaned back in my chair and smiled. Changjo had been my childhood friend since my mom cheated on my dad. He saw me crying one day outside my house after my mom had left, our friendship started there. He protected me from bullies that picked on me because my mom was 'a tramp'. Even though he was younger than me I still thought of him as an older brother. Oh yeah, he was apart of an idol group called Teen Top.

Ding Dong!

The door bell rang I quickly sat up and straightened my back. The maid let Changjo in and he cooly walked over and plopped himself down by me. "Aish! So what do you want to do today?" I asked. Changjo thought for a second but soon said, "I don't know."

"You mean to tell me you came all the way over here without even knowing why?" I asked frustrated. "Y-yah, you know I said I was bored...so I came over. Why do I have to always do everything? Honestly." What he said was true, I did act like a spoiled baby sometimes. Ever since I was little, just my personality. "Fine. You owe me icecream now. Come on let's go. You pay."

"EHH?! Why do I have to pay? You're the one with all the money!" Changjo moaned. Yeah right, your an idol. I thought. "Hmph! No matter." I  picked up a bell on the table and rang it twice. Almost instantly a maid ran to the door while another maid called the chaufeur. Changjo and I walked out the door as the maid bowed at us. The french chaufeur pulled up in a limo and got the door for us. "Le magasin de cre`me glace`e 132-283 Seoul Special City. S'il vous plait presse`.  Which is french for Ice Cream Shop 135-283 Seoul Special City. Please hurry.

He nodded and drove away.

(authors note: I don't speak french I used google translate wich is normally wrong. I'M SO SORRY! Also I used wikipedia so I know how adresses in korea work.)

We pulled in by the Ice Cream Shop (my dad owned it by the way) and fans of changjo started to shout and scream when he stepped out. When they recognized me the volume rocketed. I was a model admired by every girl and boy. "Changjo and Jiyoung?! Are they dating? Why are they here?!" I heard voices shout. My body gaurds held fans back.

Yes my fans! Scream! Gawk! Stare! I am almighty! I command an idol!!!! MWAHAHA! You only ever dream of being me!!!!!! HA HA HA!

When we entered the shop, I was surprised to see Chang-hyun ordering icecream. Great. This childish boy was here too.