Meet Me at Three

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

Ji Young's POV:

 

I had been waiting for 5 whole minutes and Ricky wasn't here. Just as I was about to leave I saw Ricky stepping out of a cab and running towards me.

"Sorry I'm late. Please don't fire me!" He said. I held myself from laughing at him. He had the cutest look of worry on his face. "I was just kidding, my dad can't actually do that. Anyways come on, I want my ice cream." He looked at me with annoyance but trailed after anyways.

Ricky's POV:

I bought the brat ice cream and we ate on a bench outside the shop. She tricked me, but I was stupid enough to fall for it. She the ice cream and stayed to herself. She' so weird! I couldn't figure her out. I don't even know how this even happened. She didn't seem like she was trying to flirt, but she was gorgeous! She wasn't being cheerful or cute as I would prefer in my woman, but for some reason I found her likeable. And that's saying something because she had a awful haughty personality. The way she walked was graceful, but she held her held high and looked at everyone as if she was better. She was bossy and that annoyed me the most. "Let's go." She said suddenly standing up. "Where?"

"Anywhere. I'm in a good mood."

 

Ji Young's POV:

This boy was incredibly cute! He started to warm up to me after a while. We window shopped and by the end of the day I had new shoes, a hat, several pairs of sunglasses, a new dress, and several necklaces and earings. Ricky had a baseball style cap. Soon the day was over and worn out Ricky took the cab home and I took the limo. During the drive I saw I had several missed calls from Changjo. 

Changjo's POV:

Ricky was reading a book on the couch, the other members were nowhere to be seen. "Where is everyone else?" I asked him. Ricky didn't look away from the book, "CAP and Ljoe are playing video games upstairs and Chunji and Niel are watching some drama in the living room. I nodded and started up stairs when Ricky stopped me. "How do you know Ji young again?" He asked. I felt a twinge of annoyance at his question, but answered, "We're childhood friends."

"Hmm. Cool..." He mumbled. Niel walked into the room interupting the conversation, "Ricky ah!" He said jumping onto the couch with him. Ricky ignored him and continued reading. "Did Ricky have fun with Ji young?" 

I had totally forgoten he'd been with Ji young today. No wonder she didn't answer when I called. Aish!

"Ani. I thinks she's a greedy brat. Do you know how much money I spent on her today?" Ricky said cooly but a twinge of annoyance rested in his voice. Suddenly my phone began to ring, it was Ji young calling me back.