What's Wrong With Me?

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

Ricky's POV:

"Ricky ah!!" Niel yelled and jumped on the couch cuddling up to me. I tried to ignore him, and kept reading. I clenched my book tightly as he played with the zipper on my jacket. "Did Ricky have fun with Ji young?"

Honestly I did. She was a sassy brat, bossy and demanding, but...she had something else about her. While she acted bossy and conceited, she was cute, and playful. Maybe I liked how free she acted? It was like she could do and be anything. I realized what I was thinking and quickly shoved the thoughts out of my head by responding, "Ani. I think she's a greedy brat. Do you know how much money I spent on her today?" I reminded myself. That's right, that girl had run from window to window demanding I buy her this and that. She could've been polite or cute about it but no. She would simply  look me in the eyes and say "I want that. Buy it right now." It intimidated me, she would look me in the eyes with the "do it or else" look. That's right, I didn't like that girl. Changjo's phone suddenly began to ring, bringing me back to reality. "Ah, Ji Young!" He answered. I froze, why was he talking to her? Wait, that's right. She's his childhood friend, or lover. No wait, what am I thinking?  Changjo headed upstairs to his room. Why did I feel this way? Why was I feeling so irritated? What's wrong with me?

"Aish, Ricky ya! Are you ok? You're sweating." Niel said worridly tilting his head to the side. He held my chin forcing me to look at him. "Leave me alone!" I shouted throwing the book and kicking over the coffee table by the couch, startling myself. What the heck? I looked at opened book on the floor and shattered dishware, shocked. My subconcious took control and I retreated to my cute and bubbly personality to cover up what I had just done. I smiled and laughed at Niel, "Mian, I think I'm just, um, hungry." I said and did aeygo. Niel stared quite surprised. "You normally act cute when infront of others or when your upset. What's wrong?" Niel asked. I laughed and went to the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of cereal trying to ignore him. Nothing's wrong. Can't I just be cute to be cute?

Changjo's POV:

I relaxed myself on my bed, "Anyoung, Ji young! Wassup?" I asked. "Oh nothing much. Hey wanna do something together after school tomorrow?" She asked. I nodded excitdedly, but realized she couldn't see me. "Sure." I answered coolly. "Thanks! Sorry I was with Ricky today, he owed me icecream." She said. I laughed at her boldness. "Why did he owe you icecream anywa-" I was stopped when a loud crash came from downstairs. Aish. What now?

"What was that?" Ji Young asked sounding just as startled as I was. I hung up and ran downstairs. Glass was spread across the livingroom. Niel was sitting on the couch and looked at the glass with a confused expression. "What happened?" I asked almost speechless. "Ricky happened." Niel said seriously. I rolled my eyes and tried to make my way through the glass to the kitchen. Ricky was cheerfully eating a bowl of cereal. "Aish! What happened in there?" I motioned in the direction of the living room. "I don't know..." Ricky said calmly. "I just kinda exploded." He looked up at me childishly. "Hyung, what's wrong with me?" I was taken aback to find pure fear in his eyes. I sat down in another chair near him. "What's wrong?" I asked sympathetically. He looked at his cereal not responding. After a minute or so he finally answered. "I don't know. I've never acted like this before, why do I feel this way?" I didn't know how to respond to his question. "Hyung, what are you talking about?" I asked. He shook his head and headed upstairs to his room. What's up with him?

 

 

Author's Note:

Ah, sorry for such a weird chapter. Sorry for having Niel seem annoying in Ricky's perspective. I'm trying to make Ricky look like a jerk, well sort of. Not THAT kind of jerk, you'll know later in the story what I mean. lol I'm so weird!

Hope you enjoyed it though~ thanks for reading!