The Princess

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

"Ricky ya!" Changjo called, getting Chang hyun's attention. When he saw us his face lit up happily and he hurried over  to us. The man who had been taking his order face palmed when Chang hyun ran to us. Poor guy. Dealing with that kid. Changjo introduced us, "Ji young this is Ricky. You met him at the debut, remember?" I tried to think back a couple years ago to Changjo's debut, "AH! Oh yes I remember!" I pointed at ricky with a smirk, "You're that weird hyper kid?" I asked tauntingly. I can't belive that insanely hot boy from school was from Changjo's idol group. Ricky's face formed a pout, "I'm not weird..." he mumbled. I brushed him off. But if Ricky was gonna stay he was gonna pay.  "Yay! Now you both can buy me icecream!" I squealed happily.

Bwoh?" Changhyun asked confused, his face still held a pouty expression. "You heard me. Buy me ice cream."

"Yah! Ji young! You can't eat two cones!" Changjo gasped. "You're a model for crying out loud!" Changjo said while ruffling Ricky's hair. "Hmm. Guess you're right." I leaned into Ricky's face as he had done to me. "Meet me here tomorrow at 3 o'clock pm."

"Why do I have to? I don't owe you anything!" He pouted more. This kid! How old is he anyway? " If you're not here my daddy will cut your paycheck. He can do that you know! Oh! He could even fire you if you're late!" I bluffed, raising an eyebrow. Of course my father couldn't actually do that, but for some reason I wanted this kid, and more than the icecream.

 

Changjo's POV:

"Meet me here tomorrow at 3 o'clock pm." Ji young smirked and stuck her face in Ricky's. It bugged me. I knew she did this to any guy she found interesting, but I was still annoyed. Maybe because it was Ricky she was bossing around. My heart beat fast as she stood up, her long straight hair brushed past my face.

"Why do I have to? I don't owe you anything!" Ricky pouted. He was a cute kid. We were the same age but he acted so much younger in front of other people.

"If you're not here my daddy will cut your paycheck. He can do that you know! Oh! He could even fire you if you're late!" I knew she was bluffing. She used her father's position and wealth to get what she wanted. I was used to her by now. She raised her eyebow at Ricky. She flashed Ricky a photoshoot smile. Ricky grew weak and agreed to meet her there with a nod of his head.

Ji Young's POV:

Ricky nodded his head weakly. Changjo ordered ice cream for me and Ricky got himself one. The man taking our orders looked like he was about ready to strangle Ricky's kneck, it took that kid forever to decide on a flavor! He'd pick one, and the man would get a cone ready and fill it with ice cream, but then ricky would change his mind. So the man threw the perfectly good ice cream in the garbage. I was actually more upset with the man then I was with Ricky, he wasted so much ice cream! Finally Changjo intervened and Ricky ended up with mint.

 

Later That Night

Ricky's POV:

I laid on my bed in frustration. "Aish! That girl is cute, but she drives me nuts!" I rolled over and pushed my face into the pillow. When I sat up I was laughing. "This girl is interesting." I laid back down and relaxed. A soft smile rested on my lips. "RIIICKYYY YAA~!" Nope. Smile is gone. Niel jumped on my bed in excitement. "Something's on your mind~ tell hyung!" I moaned and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. Not right now Niel, not in the mood. "Ricky ya! You're so mean!! Aish! You brat!" I heard him shout.

Hi guys! This will be my last update today~! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and subscribe! The story will only get better! Thanks guys! Sorry if I make Niel sound annoying. Anyways comment subscribe thanks! I'm having a lot of fun writing this!